Doing readings for those in need.

• hey danr, sorry to hear of your child's fathers death. my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

x x

• Hi there serious7! I am very new to this site. However, I would like to get involved and take you up on your offer.

I have been in a relationship for a while now. I thought it was going somewhere, apparently he needs his "space" as I was informed.

Please can you tell me what you see for our future together? Is he just scared or should I move on? Thanks for any info you can give me!

• Yes d mick, the dominick is for you. No worries.

• serious7,

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way! 😉

Blessings & Light,

Em

• Hi, im new and i would like a reading from you:)

I was wondering if something new or different is going to come in my life? A new journey or something?

• I was wondering if you could help me and give me a reading. I have hit a low point in my life and am feeling really confused, hopeless, and sad. I am awaiting news on an internship and am concerned about how that is going to turn out. I recently began a relationship with a man and it ended a week ago. I feel that I really messed things up with him and am wondering if I can salvage our relationship? I would like to get him back but don't know if it is right or if it is how to go about it. I am also wondering how to get myself back on track and stop feeling so out of sorts. I have not felt like myself for some time now. HELP, Please! Thank you!

Erin03

• Hi! Serious7,

Wow!! I was too desperate on my reading , it's almost 2 to 3 weeks my posted here and till now . No one giving me reading. I born Feb. 16, 1975. I was really desperate to my reading and insight unfortunately no one is available and can give me guidance. I'm totally messed up call me shallow but I'm almost giving up. I'm new to this site and ask I can read must all of you are knew each other to this site and can give response to each other . I don't want to be mean or rude to everyone but I felt really bad I know for some how a lot of people in a que and wait for their turn. I do admit that I learned a lot on this site. I'm thinking do I need to us still or I'm wasting time of write I might do the reading and get some points advice that I can apply to

Myself. I'm not trying mean but this is really how I see in here . I sounds rude but that's how I feel I will take considerate if I didn't see any message that someone asking question apparently no one.

• Hey Serious, please put Annie in my place and move me to the end.

• Serious7 darling.

i know this might be a dumb question but when i say burnt man, i wanna know if its the one i thought of that u also caught on. its odd why iask bc i know 2 who are burnt lol

i forgot to be ahm informative but u specifically asked us not to be.

so if ya got time has no rush whatsoever, i wonder if u saw sensed a name or initials.

whenever ya have time.

hope ya weekend was blessed my dear. n if ya feel like screaming today i wanna wack is a great place t scream as well as today i hate thread LOL it does work

• This post is deleted!

• Wow...I check in here and there but with all the stuff I have to read for school, it's hard to keep up on the forums. Hi everyone! New and old. It is good to see you. My prayers and energy are with each and every one of you as you navigate life. I am too trying to get through it with all the changing energies around me.

Serious...whenever you get a chance I'd love to see what you have for me.

Love and blessings all...

AB

• Hi serious7,

Im a newbie and thoroughly loving this site.

If you have the time, if you can grab anything for me, I would thoroughly appreciate it.

I am at the most horrible point of my relationship I could be, are you able to tell me what will happen, will I be strong? I am scared at this present time and if there are any encouraging words, I would be most grateful.

Thank you

Miss H 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• HI annie, I am doing readings by turn and in order from first to last. I haven't skipped anyone, I'm just taking time for myself, and it is hard to answer every single question in one day sweetheart. I am sorry you've had a bad experience so far but the best thing you can do is just have patience. There are amazing people on here, and it is hard to answer every single demand. I am moving slowly on the questions so it will take time, I do apologize for the wait.

God Bless

Serious7

Surymya and Aqua Girl will be next in the coming days. Thank you all again for your patience. My que is becoming rather large and I am trying to focus my energy accordingly. AGAIN PLEASE NO names, intials, birthdates, or pictures, I know some of you feel if they don't get the answer they wanted they feel giving such information will help. Unless I indicate it, IT WONT. Just questions. The way I do things is very simple, I don't like having any extra information clouding my reading, except for the question. Thank you all for following my rules. And if you have any questions to these rules you can reference to the first page of the thread.

I know we all have things we need to be lifted and it is very hard to deal with at times. I assure you prayer and doing some soul searching will benefit you greatly, rather than just a quick fix of an answer. My purpose in life is to help lead others to a more positive outlook. BUT you have to allow yourself to do so. I do not mean to be rude, I am just very blunt!

Remember to give back as you receive, because without giving you cannot truly receive. I do understand some of you are very curious and are kind of "testing the waters" as you are skeptical, some are just looking for direction or just want a ray of hope. This is all ok with me! Just remember I am a person as well. Happy valentines day to you all! I pray love shines down into your souls! Being a guy it isn't a huge thing, but one day I will find that special women to enjoy it with.

GOD BLESS

With Love

Serious 7

CWB, Hello there. The man I mentioned is a screen name. I hope this helps. O and btw I heard you have the gift of communicating with "specific energies" Spirits and such. Would you be able to help me identify some of these, if you ever get some extra time. With love

SERIOUS7

• And annie, I would definitely go check out "The spiritual Boot Camp" thread also! You will get some very helpful answers there as well. : )

• Dear Miss Serious7,

I'm so sorry for being demanding, I really felt bad on what I did to all of you who help me out to find my way and guidance who gave me more knowledge and wisdom . I truly appreciate your help. I'm too exhausted for the past few days . I tried my very best andske the mist our of it to be a positive person, I actually feel so weird sometimes . I suddenly change my mood and acting so strange. And I'm so blessed to have a wonderful friends and from time to time I meet different people who gave me strength. I always keep my hands cross and pray to show me the way to be at peace all the time to keep me away from all the negativity in life. People think that I'm too narrow minded or to shallow but if they only knew how I felt . They always think that I got everything or I had a strong personality and I'm confident . But I'm only just human commit mistake. I always asked myself what with me. I'm good in some other way I value myself and always l look after with peoples matters to me . I'm a giver I'd never ever take anything or over stepping anyone to get what I want, I always work hard to get what ever I want and what I have now. I always said to myself be strong enough life is not fair sometimes and I can't have anything in this world. The only thing that I'm always down it's when I like someone who never love me as I love him. The Captain told me that I may not be prepared for a relationship and I have to enjoy explore myself by what I'm doing. I travel a lot and I'm planning to do if again this coming June but to tell you frankly . Though I'm traveling I'm still thinking of him wishing that his next to me. This is my frustration in life . Plus the fact that me and my sister same month of birth feb. 15 who is 27yrs.old now. I'm still upset to her I'd like to give her a phone call or sending message the problem is I still feel upset too her and I feel that we have the same feeling. Which my mum is in between . I felt bad cos they always unfair to me ( my brother and two sister ). I don't mind this things before but now we are all grown up . I think it's not health but they hurting me so much and felt left behind. I'm doing my best to search myself now and sorry for being mean . That day was extremely upset to myself . Until now I couldn't believed that I put my everything to u. I'm so sorry . I really don't know how to make up to u but my prayers is with u all the time. Big Big Big Hugs and Kisses

• This post is deleted!

• Well captain is certainly right. You have to take time for yourself! That is number1, I am also very hard myself all the time. BUT you have to remember YOU deserve the love and care that you want to give, and you have to give it to yourself first. Thank you I appreciate the love right back at ya : ). I am in the same process as well, it is not easy but is well worth it. I know the women I want is out there and when it is time for us to be together we will be. I am a GOOD MAN and know I am worth it. Just saying that has took some time and work : ).

With lotsa love and hope GOD BLESS ANNIE!

Serious7

• If anyone gets a chance, I would definitely check this song out " I'm A New Soul" By Yeal Naim. This song will bring a shine into your day. Definitly!

• Dear Serious i very much look forward to your reading just please don't wear yourself out! I totally understand! Look forward to hearing from you. With lots of love and hugs! 🙂 🙂