One card reading for first 5 requests.

• Mini one card readings on offer for the first 5 people who respond. I need your date of birth plus area of concern.

Blessings

aVoiceOfLove

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Avoiceoflove

My date of birth is 10/21/76. My area of concern is my love life. When will it eventually take off?

Thanks heaps for your reading. 🙂

• Hi Avoiceoflove

My date of birth is 9/30/58.....My area of concern is about my love life as well. Will I find love soon?

Thanks much appreciated.

• Thank you for your offer, AVoiceofLove!

I'm anticipating a reading from a separate stream, but I don't believe it's a card reading.

If you can give me any insight on the topic of spirituality, that would be lovely... I'd like to know if I'll be able to grow past what I'm currently valuing, material-wise. If I'll be able to help others that I know.. or anything around that general topic.

Thanks, again!

-Angela

3/3/1990 SE Alaska.

• avoiceoflove,

thank you for the offer of a one card reading.

May i qualify to be the fifth person?

my date of birth 10/09/1977

my question is...please help me to understand how i should approach my relationship with taf. this is love life i guess.

Many thanks if you do do a reading.

x 0 x

• Thanks avoiceoflove. My dob 28.11.1969.Area of concern:health.

Love and Light

• Sorry I just noticed Im sixth.Please do the others.

I can wait for another time:)

thanks

• dmick59

I have drawn The Knight of wands for you.

The Knight of Wands often shows up in relation to property. This maybe a move of home or office or it can be taking on additional property.

Blessings

• Sonnie76

You got the 10 of Pentacles which is a very happy indicator with regard to love. If you are currently committed, this card can mean that you will move to the next level; living together, engagement, marriage, childbirth, all can be indicated by this card. For a time, you are likely to have a peaceful, happy period in your love life. Enjoy it, and make sure your beloved knows how much they mean to you. If you're not in a relationship, this card can mean that a new love may come into your life so fast it makes your head spin. Be open.

Blessings

• LovelyLibraJ,

You may literally be about to be swept off your feet, whether you are male or female. If you are currently in a committed relationship, It may be about to brighten up quite a bit and become a whole lot deeper and more satisfying

Blessings

• AngelaVictoria,

This can be a very creative time for you, and a good time for you to actually become childlike… dream, play, be inventive. You never know what your creations during this time might come to, and at any rate you will enjoy yourself and this play will deepen and enrich your life.

Blessings

• forevervirgo,

There maybe a need to seriously re-evaluate the relationship. You may be sticking with someone that is actually bad for you. If that's the case, rethink. Being in an unhealthy relationship is much worse than being alone

Blessings

• angel hugs with flower petals

blessings, avoiceoflove

Just noticed your post. A lot of us in the West miss out on getting onto the list for readings.

You posted your thread at the beginning of the new day which is midnight for me.

I am in bed, sleeping at that hour

Seems those in Africa, Europe and eastern North America make the quota first.

Julianna

• Julianna,

If you can provide me with your e mail address, Ill do you a reading, ok

• angel hugs

blessings, avoiceoflove

not sure how to get an e- MAIL address to you as admin is HOT on them as soon as they see them

julia l arnett

• Thank you Avoicoflove.....Wow!!!L:)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you for your reading!

That makes me happy... I was JUST talking to a friend before I read that, about how I wanted to go explore my neighborhood like I did as a child! I used to know what the outside of my home looked like! I only know the inside now... 😛

May I ask another question?

... I have an opportunity to be a President of a group that raises money for local and distant organizations and charities... I'm usually introverted in groups, but if I get chances to be responsible and I have to have a say, I'm pretty good with expression. I feel like this would be so so rewarding! But also, I don't know if I should be focusing on just my own personal growth right now, given the circumstances and events going on around the world... Or if I should explore this Presidency and reach out to others with this position...

Only if you've got time.. Any guidance would be appreciated. I should practice seeing into myself for the answer, but I like assurance also!

I can email this to you if you don't want to add more readings to this thread.

Thank you, again!

-Angela