BUTTERFLY BLESSINGS......

• A Butterfly Blessing

Lord,

Bless me with the ability of a butterfly to endure the changes that will happen to me in my lifetime. Help me to accept these changes with a positive and loving attitude.

Bless me with the beauty of a butterfly to allow me to reflect the colors of my soul, being and individuality, and to look for these things in others.

Bless me with the ability of a butterfly to create and instill the feeling of wonder, passion, and excitement towards all of your living creatures.

Bless me with the butterflies' ability to pollinate your flowers, so that I may cultivate your human garden with love and compassion.

Last, but not least, Lord,

Bless me with the grace of ascension, so that I may ascend into your glorious heaven like a rising butterfly, when my journey here on earth, is complete.

Amen

J. Dilts, 3-18-99

Amen, Amen, Amen

• Butterfly Blessings

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun And find your shoulder to light on, To bring you luck, happiness and riches Today, tomorrow and beyond. ~Irish Blessing Butterfly Dance

Click here to add text

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun

And find your shoulder to light on,

To bring you luck, happiness and riches

Today, tomorrow and beyond.

~Irish Blessing

Butterfly Dance

• Butterfly Wishes

Yesterday a butterfly

Came floating gently through the sky.

He soared up through the atmosphere

Then drifted close enough to hear.

I said, "I'd love to fly with you

And sail around the way you do.

It looks like it would be such fun

To fly up toward the summer sun.

But I have not your graceful charm.

I haven't wings, just these two arms.

I've been designed to walk around.

My human feet must touch the ground.

Then magically he spoke to me

and told me what his wish would be.

He said, "What I'd love most to do

Is walk upon God's Earth with you,

To squish it's mud between my toes

Or touch my finger to my nose.

I'd love just once to walk around

With human feet to touch the ground,

But I have not two legs that swing,

I haven't arms, just these two wings."

And so we went our separate ways

In wonder and surprise.

For we'd both seen God's precious gifts

Through someone else's eyes.

Author Unknown

• To A Butterfly

I've watched you now a full half-hour,

Self-poised upon that yellow flower;

And, little Butterfly! indeed

I know not if you sleep or feed.

How motionless! - not frozen seas

More motionless! and then

What joy awaits you, when the breeze

Hath found you out among the trees,

And calls you forth again!

This plot of orchard-ground is ours;

My trees they are, my Sister's flowers;

Here rest your wing when they are weary;

Here lodge as in a sanctuary!

Come often to us, fear no wrong;

Sit near us on the bough!

We'll talk of sunshine and of song,

And summer days, when we were young;

Sweet childish days, that were as long

As twenty days are now.

Stay near me--do not take thy flight!

A little longer stay in sight!

Much converse do I find in thee,

Historian of my infancy!

Float near me; do not yet depart!

Dead times revive in thee:

Thou bring'st, gay creature as thou art!

A solemn image to my heart,

My father's family!

Oh! pleasant, pleasant were the days,

The time, when, in our childish plays,

My sister Emmeline and I

Together chased the butterfly!

A very hunter did I rush

Upon the prey:--with leaps and springs

I followed on from brake to bush;

But she, God love her, feared to brush

The dust from off its wings.

William Wordsworth

• TOUCHED BY A BUTTERFLY

Dear butterfly,

Majestic monarch of the sky,

holder of universal secrets and reasons why,

color my canvas, touch my heart before I die,

to live in joy, teach me how never to say good-bye.

As you flutter by, you hear me sigh,

things missed because I forgot to try,

on your serene beauty I can rely,

oh what celestial magic you do supply.

Once you did struggle to be free,

you turned your life around to show me,

amazing my angel how you heard my plea,

you've cocooned my mind so I can see.

Lets fly together both as one,

and sore beyond time, once upon,

our silken wings God has spun,

Souls entwined, our infinite journey has just begun.

Michael Levy

• Beautiful Poems Cee 🙂 and thank you for sharing them. Kind Heart Lady! 😄

Love ya Bee Xx

• Oh poettic them are so neat you all just amaze me how you find all these things and pictures .Well at right now we have gotten more snow than what we did the last one it is so pretty but what a mess the plant is shut down even my kids schools and work are shut down i don't know if they are getting it in Texas like we are getting it here i have never seen this much snow in my life time i cant see out my windows they are all frozen over i am in my little cacoon LOL and my feet are still cold later Tooter

• Remeber what Kryon said yesterday, I posted it yesterday, instead of Global warming, there would be more Snow Storms, Tsunami's and more floods, I just posted a new one and Econmic Meltdown starts March 20, with the Spring Equinox, we should not panic.

• angel hugs with flower petals

WOW, poetic 555

Yesterday as I was reading some of the posts, I had the thought -sense "IT WOULD BE NICE IF SOMEBODY POST A SERIES OF BUTTERFLIES."

Today, on your post what do I see but a series of BUTTERFLIES.

julia l arnett

• I love butterfly's!

• Few more.

• I look forward to spring...to see the snow melt, flowers bloom & butterflies !

• I'm lucky I'm in Florida! I do miss the seasons though!

• “No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation”

Douglas MacArthur quotes

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”

“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”

Mother Teresa quotes

• Maybe just maybe one day i can have a chance to live that kinda of Love and truth without pain how great that would be Thank You Poettic the things you share give me hope of a better day to come and i do hope i could show and be all them to the one i Love Thanks Tooter

• Tooter, love you!

"I never wanted to be different; I just wanted to be me." Unknown

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." Unknown

"If a profound gulf separates my neighbor's belief from mine, there is always the golden bridge of tolerance” Unknown

• "Affirmations for Abundance

I prosper wherever I turn and I know that I deserve prosperity of all kinds

The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful

I pay my bills with love as I know abundance flows freely through me. "

Affirmations for Love

I know that I deserve Love and accept it now

I give out Love and it is returned to me multiplied

I rejoice in the Love I encounter everyday

Affirmations for Health

Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health

Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul

My body heals quickly and easily

YOU ARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE/THINK YOU ARE!

• ANCESTRAL HEALING PRAYER

written by T.M. Lawson olo Obatala

I offer light and pour libation with respect and honor for all my ancestors whose names I know (say all the names that you know) and all the ones I don’t know to uplift and liberate their soul(s) in the name and light of the Almighty God. For it is through the love, the will, and the power of God that all souls are saved.

I offer prayer and protection by way of the Divine Creator for those ancestral souls that are in darkness, forgotten, or lost. Let the light I offer fade out the shadows of fear and guide them toward the arms of God.

I offer guidance to my ancestors by way of the Guardian Angels and Protective Spirits who by the power and order of God will assist them in their greater act of evolution. Let the light I offer be a Beacon of Hope and serve as an escape and protective shield from the shadows of despair.

I offer love, compassion, and comfort to those ancestral souls that are suffering and depressed. Let the light I offer lead them from discord and the miseries of their souls to the sanctuary of God and the joys of heavenly bliss.

I offer healing by way of the Supreme Being on all spiritual levels for those ancestors who were abused, afflicted, deceived, enslaved, hated, lonely, misguided, neglected, oppressed, pained, saddened, traumatized, and died tragically. Let the light I offer to their souls inspire clemency, liberation, faith, love and harmony from today onward.

I offer forgiveness to the ancestral souls that want to repent, sincerely, for the error of their ways in both realms of life and death. Let this light guide them to the truth, enlightenment and righteousness of God.

In addition, I forgive those ancestors that committed wrongs that have set their generational line “us that are living” in barrenness. And I forgive those ancestors whose past sins I’ve had to suffer as a result of their own naivety, ignorance and inferior habits and traits. Let the light I offer serve as a reminder for us in the living to acknowledge and learn not to make the same mistakes as the ones who lived before us.

In every way, I forgive those ancestors who need it most so that their souls will embrace in positive gratification a new and improved way of living in the spirit realm and that those souls will elevate in peace and awaken to eternal life as God promised.

In the name of God and through his mercy and blessings, let today be the beginning of a continual healing process for all my ancestral guides and release of all blocked and negative genetic energy patterns within the generational line steadily healing each family member including myself day-by-day. As you, the Ancestors heal on the other side, we ask that you forgive us as you have been forgiven and help us to heal with free flowing positive and progressive energy for the better well-being of all concerned.

In God’s name we pray and may the Light, Power, and Peace of God be with us always. And so it was spoken and so it will be!