My Cappy guy

• Hi Captain,

Sorry about that.I am dating a cappy for few months now,i knew him over an year.We lost touch in between until recently he found me again. I really like him. Will you be able to help me by doing a reading?

his DOB : 12/28/78

mine: 2/1/77

thanks a lot.

Have a good day.

• This relationship can be a seesaw affair, oscillating between conforming to your individual attitudes and trying to find a balance or middle ground between them. Your friend is used to struggle and may somewhat resent your preference to be spared the pain of work and your inclination to ridicule those who view it as their reason for living. You two are apt to expend considerable amounts of energy trying to convince each other of your individual points of view. As your relationship develops, you two may discover that you can live a life in which you alternate between work and relaxation in quite a pleasant way, and avoid the excesses of either state.

A love affair here should be viewed not as either a frenzied or hyper-relaxed work project in itself but as a moderate and highly enjoyable activity in its own right. This may be easy for you to do but difficult for your workaholic friend. If you two have acquired some maturity, you should be able to learn from each other - your friend to be a little less serious and you to be a bit more so. Marriage here can be a splendid melding of work and love, supplying a steady flow of energy to both these aspects of your marital life together. However, your friend will have to watch his judgmental streak and you your taste for silliness because collisions of irritation are likely to occur between these two moods. Avoid extremes and excesses and forget your differences, and you should be fine.

• Thank you Captain.

• Hi Captain,

I am here again and i was hoping you will give me some advise to go through this. He recently told me he just wants to be friends for now, out of blue. He said he likes me a lot but he is too busy. He told me not too long ago that he is happy with the way things are going between us. I don't understand, I am heart broken. I know he is busy, he works full time and also go to school, I am in school too . I don't know what to do now.

Thank you for your help!

• There is nothing you can do to change your friend - his work will always be his first priority. You can either accept him and live with his ways or move on.