Taurus Girl confused about breakup with Scorpio!!!

• 2 months ago my Scorpio (Nov 1st to be exact) of a year broke up with me over mysterious reasons and I was left hurt, baffled and confused. A week before the break up he was loving, very sweet and passionate. He called me many times a day all the time (we were in a long distance relationship for 7 months and had been with each other off and on for 5 months-with him always coming back) he prompted me to move in with him and offered to pay rent since I was going to school. A week all this move in afterwards he texts me sorry and tells me he's leaving and how everything he does messes up. I call him and try to console him (he had a family crisis) but he acts frenzied, rude and completely insensitive and tells me not to cry because it wont solve anything. I just hung up. He txt me 10 minutes later, I see you crying stop it please it wont solve anything. I text him the same day some hours later and told him encouraging words. He tells me to stop txting him because my battery is dying. I just got pissed and never txt him later. But then he calls me in the morning and tells me good morning. I became sarcastic "Oh yeah battery problems" He gets all defensive and then tells me his bus is leaving so he'll call me when he gets there. I txt him telling him not to call me but get his head together because he frenzied and that I'll always be there if he needed me and told I loved him too much to let him to do that. He gets pissed and calls me acting crazy over his battery (not even a thank you!!!!) So I said screw it I waited a week just to tell him my phone was back on just in case he needed to txt me or talk to me he could. He replies....ACTING CRAZY OVER THE BATTERY AGAIN. I told him how silly it was for him to act this way because he called and txt me when his battery was dying. He replies DUCES (as in im done) saying I dont need nothing else on my plate. Hurt, angry but still strong I tell him that its his loss especially since i loved him and told you i was gonna be there for you when you needed me and im not going to be isrespected by a guy that cant even spell deuces! I was really mad about it especially since I still cared for him and loved him. I cried cried and cried many times again and even after 2 months I still care. I know Scorpios respect standing up for yourself and admire self control (Ive had no contact with him-too proud to be the first to do it) Do you think he is over me or do you think he will come back this time? I still care for him I dont know what to do!!!!! HELP!

• Sorry to hear you're going through this. I've always heard that Scorpios will pull away/walk away/ break away when they truly start to love someone. But the tricky part is the person you're dealing with. Some see coming back for them as someone who passes their "test" and is worthy of them and then there are the ones that need to feel the seperation and come after you both guns blazing when they figure out how important you were to them. I dont have any great advice but just know that whichever way it plays out - is the way it's meant to be and there is undoubtedly something better in store for you......whether a reunion with this Scorpio or perhaps another love somewhere down the line. My best to you Asia118x!!

• Thank you so much, I really hope this dilemma doesn't ruin me for too long. Do you think he might realize he was wrong and do you think he respects the fact I called him out for it when he broke up with me without acting all riled up about it?

• @Sunbuddy, Absolutely true! I have dated a Scorpio for nearly 4 years, and he falls in the category you mentioned about "the test". He has done it twice and it drove me to distraction, and I took it as him making sure he could trust me. And that was great advice!

@Asia118X, Whatever the outcome, take care of yourself first.

• I defenitely will take care of my self, thank you. Ive been doing that by focusing on myself and doing new things and getting to know myself more so I can look at the relationship more objectively. But when I do it seems as if he pushed me away, trying to protect me from something he wasn't telling me and was being rude about it because his mind was fried and in the in he felt as if he couldn't take on the relationship. Most of my family and friends and even some others feel as if he'll come back. I was just deeply hurt about it because I cared for him and I still do. I want to see if he's ok but Im just worried if he'll be an a**hole again. What do you guys think?

• Mmmm at this point I'd say let him miss you. For one you want a real man, not someone you have to worry about being an a** whenever he feels like it. Know that you deserve the best that the universe can give you - believe it....if it's him (yes, he will remember you take no quarter when it comes to what you deserve, ie respect) and if it's not him then there is someone out there that will be exactly what you need. Take what you've learned from him (the good bad and ugly) and grow from it. Love is hard but Virgotarot is right - love yourself first, if you can do that truly do the best for yourself the rest will fall into place as it should. . .maybe not at the schedule you want but the way its supposed to for your life. Good luck!

• Thanks alot I might just stop worrying about it and just like I told him its his loss not mine so I guess its just best to stop pondering abut it and continue to do me. Thanks alot Sunbuddy and Virgotarot you guys are great help! I appreciate it