Tough Love

• It started off in the beginning of August 08' when we first started hanging out. We went to the beach and then to his friends house, we hung out all day. Couple weeks later he asked me to be his girlfriend. I just got out of a really bad relationship and didn't know if I was ready to get into another one after getting my heart broken over and over for six months. He told me he would do everything he could to keep us together and he would never hurt me. I gave him a chance and said yes. When we were together everything was perfect no fights, no arguments nothing. A week after we started going out he lost his phone, we stopped talking for a couple weeks. We talked again and came to a conclusion that we still wanted to be with each other so we continued our relationship. We were suppose to hang out again and go to the beach. I called him at 10AM but he was sleeping. Ten minutes later I get a call back from him and told him im heading to the beach. What I didn't know was that I would be waiting on a lot of things for a long time. As each hour passed he called, asking me when I was coming and were I was. The more time that passed the more madder he got. When I finally reached the bus stop to go to the beach I was already fed up with him yelling at me. By the time I got to the beach I was pissed so I didn't want to go by him and I didn't want him to see me because I didn't want us to fight more. I left the beach five minutes after getting their and went home. Later that night he called and continued to yell at me over and over again. I knew I didn't deserve something like that so I hung up. He called back and I told me friend to answer he got more mad because I didn't want to talk to him. After that night I didn't talk to him for six months and for three months I tried looking for him everywhere because I didn't know what was going on. I went everywhere tryna find him but yet I never found him. Finally in March 09' I talked to him again and told him my feelings remained the same as it was months ago. He told me that he felt the same so we hung out again. We spent all day together again and everything was great. I thought we would get back together that day but we didn't. For the next couple of days we hung out all day and all night. Two weeks later he gets a girlfriend and it isn't me. At first I was hurt that he would do me like that but it's tough love.