5 for tarot

• I'm trying to add an exercise class to see if it helps my health and have asked for assistance with healing light and with chakras to see if it can help with rebalancing.

Greystar

• Hello Greystar,

My biggest and best apologies for not responding sooner. Been super busy at work and my home laptap has not been working well at all. Anyway, I did want to respond to you and thank you for the reading. Yes, I also think this year is a year of transformation and growth. You are right, I am looking for, and working very hard on shedding old perspectives/habits and looking to start a fresh beginning. You had mentioed following the path of straight and narrow and that is just what I had been thinking. Not narrow minded but rather letting go of the old stuff and narrowing down my true focus in life. I thank you so much for your insight. Last year was a tough year for me but I feel very positive about this year. I am happy to move forward and make good things happen!

Many Blessings to you

Redpetals

Hi RedPetals,

Thank you for your continued patience. I feel as though you are shedding of the old out moded patterns and beliefs to begin a anew. Fear not to let go of your old self and release it as you are on the brink to something more than yourself. Something of the spiritual. 2011 wil be a new beginning for you. Open yourself to new levels of consciousness and allow yourself to further feel the oneness and connection of all things. For you are in everything and everything is a part of you. You have in the past stood firm allowed those things that should be cut away and removed to be removed. You have stood strong and showed much strength and resolve. You have actively sought out the light and it is answering your call. A hunch or intuition you yourself have could be part of the answer you are seeking. The marriage of creativity with reason will create much for you this year. As you are awakening as a butterfly from its cocoon transformed into something even more beautiful than before. As you open to the universe and its understanding, much good will manifest from this in the physical world around you. You will create and manifest around you the environment that you seek. The time for this is very near. Continue on the path of enlightenment and do not let yourself be detered into thinking the easy way is the right way. As long as you maintain the path of the straight and narrow, much good will come of it this year.

I hope this speaks to you in some way.

GreyStar

• you are very welcome RedPetals. I apologize for those who have been waiting so long. I have been under the weather with my health for quite some time now. As I still have not fully recovered from this last illness, I must take additional time to recooperate before resuming any readings. For those who have waited, please feel free to seek insight with other readers since I am not sure how long it will take to regain strength enough to read.

Greystar

• Speedy recovery to you GreyStar x

• GreyStar

Hope you feel better soon.

• Hello Greystar,

Just wanted to pop in and wish you a full recovery from whatever your health issues are. I know I had quite a challenge last year but I am completely recovered and looking forward to a healthy, enlightening and very positive 2011. Wish you the same.

Redpetals

• Thank you all. The doctor told me it would takee a while to recooperating. I has bronchitis and flu back to back. I still tire pretty easy but am improving each day. Just having to move at a much slower pace.

Greystar

• Hi Greystar, yes I would imagine that it will be a few weeks before your health and energy are restored. I have found a new prayer that I like and I will share it with you:

Today my body and soul is in complete atunement and vibrational harmony with God and the Universe. I am in complete perfect vibrational harmony to receive complete healing, enjoy a contented and happy heart, and wealth comes easily and abundantly to me. I am aware and atuned as to how I can be of best service and improve others lives with these gifts. I give, I share, I receive.

Simple eh? Works for me.

Redpetals

• I will definitely give.it a try. I have felt like this for around a month already.

Greystar