Another thread removed/disappeared?

• Either there is something seriously wrong with the system or else admin. is purposely removing threads without giving any warning or reason why. My thread stating which forum members are still currently giving readings has gone. It was posted to help newbies and others know who is around to read for them as many readers have departed, and I can't think why it would be purposely removed.

If you feel something should be removed, admin, then you should give notice and explanation or else you will leave members and visitors very confused and offended.

• Several threads I was assisting on were removed also and new requests from others from the people in those threads. It is nice to hear this an overall problem right now as admin stated they did not remove my thread but new ones keep disappearing also with no explanation.

GreyStar

• Captain,

By the way you Spiritual Boot camp thread is a wonderful idea. Have you been on this site a while and has the removal of threads been a real problem in the past like this?

• ITS FUNNY THAT THREADS CAN BE REMOVED BUT SPAMMERS CAN'T...I'M SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU ALSO CAPTAIN...

• THEN THIERE ARE SOME THREADS THAT SHOULD BE REMOVED....AND THEY STAY...SOME FROM AWHILE A BACK,,,,NO ,I'M NOT PICKING ON CERTAIN THREADS I'VE JUST NOTICED FROM THE PAST AND I REMEMBER A FEW...

• Usually in the past, if admin wanted to remove something like an email address or someone was offering the same type of services as they do, they would just remove a single post but now it seems to be the whole thread. I think it's OK when the removal of a thread was requested by the poster. But I am at a loss to know why my very innocuous thread about what readers are available was removed. To do it without consultation or explanation leaves me in the dark as to why it happened and does nothing to prevent any further 'infraction', since I don't know what was wrong.

• Thank you for letting me know Captain. I was at a loss at what happened to my thread also. I feel bad for all of the people who took the time to put their information. I had a past life reading request removed the same day my thread was removed. I think your thread was removed pretty close to that time also. Then several people have mentioned their threads to re-request insight were deleted. I think people are starting to get frustrated since they don't seem to know why these threads are being pulled and because the spam seems to continue to run rampant. If you happen to find out anything, please let me know.

• If whole threads are being removed, I doubt members will stick around here for long.