Need help with a Taurus woman!

• I am an Aquarius woman and have been in a long distance relationship with this Taurus woman I've never met for a year odd. The first four months were amazing, everything clicked perfectly. We talked about our future, her moving here, my moving there (I'm from Singapore and she's in the US). We even talked about marriage and I felt very good about a long-term relationship with her, even spending my entire life with her and having children, which I've never ever thought of having with another person before. This was all good till I started going insecure on her. I felt like she was so perfect, that she was so irreplaceable and too good to be true and started questioning the things that she seemed to avoided. Like video chat/webcamming. Why didn't she want to take it to the next level? Even though we talked so much about it. That was the basis of my wanting to know.

Since then, it became my fault for being insecure and pressurizing and she started avoiding me. Ever since then she would leave the chat when I tried to confront a problem with her. Only on some occasions would she actually talk to me about them. But these things I confronted her with were mostly about her self that she seemed to be hiding from me.

From late December 2009 on, four months from when we first met and fell in love with each other and spent everyday with each other, we had very on and off conversations. Or her random outbursts of confessions that she didn't know what to do with us and on one particular conversation she said she wouldn't say that we couldn't work, but she's just stuck and afraid. We have an age difference of 11. And the distance is staggering. For so many months I thought all I had to be was patient, and I gave her time. And most of those months I had been waiting and hoping she would come out of a bind and seize the love that I remember was amazing and mutually fulfilling.

A few days ago, through an unexpected twist. A friend had tried to convince me that she was not what I had thought her to be, in the nastiest of ways. And that got her involved, and she lashed out at me. And said we had broken up months ago. But she had been telling people that we hadn't talked in a lot of months. But we just did the previous month, with another confession she made. That she was sorry she hurt someone she loves. And she said she had been thinking about me a lot, so I told her I loved her. But she said, "But I'm so unlovable.."

The thing is, I find her to be a diamond. Albeit a rough one. And I still think of her every day and I still want her and I love her deeply. A psychic has told me that she is currently just thinking of me as a fantasy, someone that she would never meet, and that we're far from compatible.

The thing is, I don't believe how the distance can not be worked out. And that how she is a homebody, a stubborn and fiery one as Taureans are, and me being more outgoing and goal-oriented, can't fuse together and work, make the world glow, shine and be perfect or something.

I am planning a family trip to the US and will be near her for 3 or 4 days. I have told her about it. But I'm not sure if she wants to meet me or not. Because I usually message her what I feel and am totally honest about my doings and whatever I think, she won't reply to those. She would only message me, so far, if I don't message her after a period of time or if my last message was with some tension and I didn't message her or show any activity for a period of time.

I'm in a bind, I really want to make this work. I want to close the distance. And I want her to start talking to me as per normal again. I really don't know what to do and would really appreciate anyone's advice.

Thank you.

• This woman prefers you to be at a distance. She doesn't want a face-to-face relationship, as indicated by her lack of interest in video chat. The psychic was right - you are just a fantasy to her. It would be a huge mistake to visit her - you would receive a very cold reception. You actually know very little about this woman - you only know what she wants you to know. You cannot make this work, no matter how much you want it to. It's only a good relationship in your head and at a distance. Save yourself a lot of heartbreak and move on from this fantasy.