23:18 time scares me

• It seems like almost every night when I look at the time it's 23:18 I always catch it and it scares me whenever I see it, it makes me feel like I know something about this number but I don't know what it is. so what is it?

• It is not a doom prediction. Enjoy it--maybe a little fairy mischief or spirit trying to lighten you up--not all synchronicity is a warning. Some people have a gift for knowing time. I am one of those--I can always guess the time and never use an alarm clock as I will wake when I tell myself I have to. SO if I suddenly got fearful about a certain time--most likely I would subconciesly know to look at that time validating my fear. I get no bad feelings about this. Mostly, spirit says lighten up---avoid fearfullness. You are safe! BLESSINGS

• it is safe to feel good--it is good to feel safe!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Michael--protector and God's own right hand please hear my prayer--guard the energy of this thread so it may reflect the highest intention of the Angels--to offer healing and comfort. Not only for the meek and pure of heart but also raise your wise sword and help heal those who are most lost and in their pain may be hurt by others. Thank You--Amen.