Seeing 616

• I have been seeing or noticing this set of numbers. I looked it up and read it is the real sign of the beast or devil. It kind of freaked me out! On top of that my husband's birthday is 6-16. Probably just coincidence i don't know. I have been seeing numbers like 11:11 since 2007 but this has been going on awhile now. And i have gone through many changes since then. Any insight would be much appreciated!!

• According to psychic Doreen Virtue -

Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you'll look up in time to notice the clock's time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you'll be aware that you're seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems every time you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11. The second way in which angels show you meaningful number sequences is by physically arranging for, say, a car to drive in front of you that has a specific license plate number they want you to see.

Meanings -

6's and 1's, such as 611, 616 or 661 - Keep your thoughts heavenward, and let go of materially minded worries. (Note: 611 means "Ask for help in repairing something in the material world that is irritating or bothering you right now.")

1s - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 or 1111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

• Thanks again! I heard about the angels with 11:11. But 616 is almost every time i look at a clock. But i guess i have had material worries along with everyone else.

• The angels are asking you to let them take care of your material problems, and trust that you will be OK.

• 6:16

On a more earthly level, 6 is very creative and corresponds to the word responsibility....it wants the responsbility to nuture and care for family or for those who need care. It is a number that wants to be heard. 6's talk well, sing and make good teachers/counsellors...they want to unify people, places and things. To do this, 6's need to to develop their truth, their identity and their boundaries.

16 is a karmic number. All karmic numbers need to develop their spiritual side of nature....this helps them to 'balance' anything negative around them.

16 = 7 a number that looks back on all the lessons learned from 1 to 6. It is a reflective number and a number that constantly seeks perfection.

Is there something you need to do for you at this time? Something you feel drawn to do that will speak for itself? Are you afraid of what others might think or that they will oppose you?

6 + 1 + 6 = 8 is the number of fate. When 8's put their minds to something, they are successful at whatever they do. Their challenge is to trust their instincts and believe in themselves. 🙂

• Sorry, 6 + 1 + 6 = 13/4 duh! Thirteen is about the self (1) using its creative talents (3) and putting ideas into form. It's about achieving balance between the creative and the material. Somehow the 8 must apply in this equation as it seems you are to put your mind to something. It's about being courageous and willing to lead the way. Esoterically, 13 represents the death of man as a mortal and his rebirth as a disciple who reaches for higher consciousness. :))