A Virgo and Capricorn's Historical Past

• I have been in love with this Virgo man since we were 8 years old (we are both now 25) recently he came back into my life on Christmas Eve 2010 when I saw him out in town with his sister. I gave him my number and after Christmas we meet at the beach for a chat. We talked about everything! Old times, new times, he even brought up our date to the movies when we were in year 7! I asked if he had a girlfriend and he said no but he was looking, I said was surprised he didn’t have a girlfriend already; I’d of thought he would of being the lovely guy he is. Then on NYD he asked me if I was coming back to Port Kembla (we’re we are from) I replied yes. So I got a mate to pick him up and drop us off at my house. We went for a walk (well… we did the tango dance up the street together which made me laugh cause I can’t dance!) to the beach where we sat down to admire the waves and stars at 1.30 am NYD… then all of a sudden he was holding me, playing with my hair, kissing me softy and gazing into my eyes under the stars! We became intimate (had sex) and it was the best night of my life! He told me how beautiful I am & how my eyes are like a cat eyes (I am told that quite a lot) and asked if I'd get married (I have just broken up with my fiancé 3 months before who was also a Virgo) so anyway the night went quickly and he had to go back home. I saw him the next day to give him his sunnies back (we kissed again) but unfortunately he has since gone back home to Perth WA (on my birthday the 3rd Jan) Yes he'll be back because his family live in the same suburb as me. Then about 5 days later after we have been messaging each other, he said that to stop messaging him as it wasn’t going to work. I was very surprised and a little upset since this came out of no where! So I messaged him back saying I understand and respect his wishes, and when he is back to hang out again. I want him to be with me (not just after one night either, I have always felt this way for him) Since that message I have been giving him his space although I know I need to do something that will get him to realise his feelings for me (I know he has them) I have already told him I have liked him for a very long time (in which he replied how can you be so sure, I answered when the feelings seem not to diminish over the years only to just get stronger). Has anyone had this type of experience before? BTW I am a Capricorn 🐵 I am willing to wait since I have been for the last 17 years! But the next time he is back, what should I do next?I have been in love with this Virgo man since we were 8 years old (we are both now 25) recently he came back into my life on Christmas Eve 2010 when I saw him out in town with his sister. I gave him my number and after Christmas we meet at the beach for a chat. We talked about everything! Old times, new times, he even brought up our date to the movies when we were in year 7! I asked if he had a girlfriend and he said no but he was looking, I said was surprised he didn’t have a girlfriend already; I’d of thought he would of being the lovely guy he is. Then on NYD he asked me if I was coming back to Port Kembla (we’re we are from) I replied yes. So I got a mate to pick him up and drop us off at my house. We went for a walk (well… we did the tango dance up the street together which made me laugh cause I can’t dance!) to the beach where we sat down to admire the waves and stars at 1.30 am NYD… then all of a sudden he was holding me, playing with my hair, kissing me softy and gazing into my eyes under the stars! We became intimate (had sex) and it was the best night of my life! He told me how beautiful I am & how my eyes are like a cat eyes (I am told that quite a lot) and asked if I'd get married (I have just broken up with my fiancé 3 months before who was also a Virgo) so anyway the night went quickly and he had to go back home. I saw him the next day to give him his sunnies back (we kissed again) but unfortunately he has since gone back home to Perth WA (on my birthday the 3rd Jan) Yes he'll be back because his family live in the same suburb as me. Then about 5 days later after we have been messaging each other, he said that to stop messaging him as it wasn’t going to work. I was very surprised and a little upset since this came out of no where! So I messaged him back saying I understand and respect his wishes, and when he is back to hang out again. I want him to be with me (not just after one night either, I have always felt this way for him) Since that message I have been giving him his space although I know I need to do something that will get him to realise his feelings for me (I know he has them) I have already told him I have liked him for a very long time (in which he replied how can you be so sure, I answered when the feelings seem not to diminish over the years only to just get stronger). Has anyone had this type of experience before? BTW I am a Capricorn 🐵 I am willing to wait since I have been for the last 17 years! But the next time he is back, what should I do next? And has anyone had the same or had a similar situation like this before? And how did it all turn out for you? Virgo's are welcome to give me advice, Capricorn's too PLEASE! 🐵