Ahliyah past life help needed

• Found it! Bookedmarked and well...even this thread is on google! :0)

• Namaste Angela. Aunt Buck, glad you found what you needed.

Blessings, Shira xxoo

• Love the new picture/avatar...Ahliyah...plus the comment w/o all the hoo ...ha.

Cheers P

• Hiya Pfree,

I'm delighted to be building a hoo-ha free zone, lol.

I'm so grateful to be connecting with such amazing people every day -- I feel I owe them a hoo-ha-less experience. : )

Doing what I love is such a blessing -- I really envision a clean well lighted place to connect with bright and beautiful souls. Can't wait!!

Thanks for the avatar mention - I was having fun with cameras that day!

Cheers,

SK

• Ahliyah,and all the Beautiful Soul's on here,i was drawn to this thread,i'm in need of a little guideness or maybe just reasurenss that i'm going down the right path? I know that i have a wonderful gift and could help others just as all of you wonderful souls do,i sometimes feel off track and it takes a long time to get back on? And now my sences are hightened more than they were a year ago and lately there is so much clatter that it is hard to block it out so that i can hear what i need to hear.Today i was very happy because i got a very clear message from what i belive was one of my guides,i just avioded a very dangerous thing today and my guide reminded me of the captian's word's.

Love and Light 😉

• Hi Girasolluna you are in the right place for help, I'm glad you are okay!

• Poetic,Hi, im not sure? I so wanted a chance to chat with Ahliyah and have her read for me.Something still feels so missing,but yet right there,and it is driving me crazy. Thank-you,that was a wild day!

• 🙂

• Girasolluna,

I'm so happy you're here because it means we're connected.

We cannot ever be off our path - more important is the question, WHAT are you pursuing? It sounds like you're just starting out, meeting your guides, yes? The sensitivity you mention is appropriate, and while you may feel barraged by it there will be a few shifts with this that will help you and the gift be at one.

It's important to consider that whatever comes through you - because the gift is not yours, nor is the info - is NOT the gift. Ultimately YOU are the gift, and this is not flowery speech. Your aliveness, the fact that you ARE life is the gift. You are an organic mass of individual, vital, complete universes - each cell, organ, etc. A flower with it's own fragrance. Right now you are existing as a tender shoot pushing through the soil, a beautiful thing.

So, this tiny shoot has broken the surface -- what do you THINK is throwing you off track? Your entire being expresses all the time - so whatever is coming through you is expressing all the time. You don't need more or less of anything, you don't need to DO anything, so what feels so confusing to you?

It's what you think about all of it, probably combined with what you've heard about the way things are, where they're going, why they're going there, when it will happen, what's my role in it, how do I handle this, what does it mean, how will I get to where I need to be...

any of this sound familiar? : )

You don't need to do anything. There is nothing to manage build grow or pursue. You are the only and best source of wisdom for what is happening in your universe. So what does Girasolluna wisely know about this?

Whatever you feel is missing is right in front of your face. It's always been there and all you have to do is notice and accept. No hoo-ha. No worries.

If you have a specific question you'd like to pose, please feel free, and please make it succinct.

All is well. All is in order.

Love, Shira

ps: on a general note, I don't surf the forums here. I check in a few times a week. If you have a question for me it is always best to use my website email address or pose a question at my blog where I focus on concerns that are universal. just google me.

• Hi Ahliyah,Thank-You so much for responding to me,you are truely an amazing life force,full of light and love.You have made thing's alot clearer for me and you have also given me alot to think about.

many blessings to you 😉

• Hi Ahliyah,Thank-You so much for responding to me,you are truely an amazing life force,full of light and love.You have made thing's alot clearer for me and you have also given me alot to think about.

many blessings to you 😉

• Hi Ahliyah,

Is the Skinny still up & running? I haven't been able to read anything beyond the Bear.

Eileen

Blessed Be

• Hi beautiful lady!

Yep, it's still there, I just haven't posted recently. Hubby just went overseas (for 6 months) and we've been crazed helping him prepare, so my son and I are settling into a new rhythm now.

I'll be up and posting again this week, thanks for asking!

Hope you're doing well -- don't be a stranger!

Love,

Shira xxoo

• Wow that's a big adjustment. No rush I was just wondering if I had missed something. I'm doing well, continuing to do housekeeping-letting go of past hurts & negative stuff. Its amazing how that negative energy gets its hooks into you! I'm beginning to feel an inner peace now that I have never known. still get a niggling feeling once & a while but can deal with it much easier than ever.

I need to be more consistent with meditating I find snip its of time but more would be better.

I'm meeting my son in Nepal this May .....I think it'll be a life changing adventure..... it feels like the place I need to go for some reason....

Blessed Be

• You sound well and wonderful! Good for you my dear! and Nepal - wow, what an amazing adventure! any hope of fitting me into your suitcase? 🙂

Blessings,

Shira

• Every time I look around the forums I find a thread from the past peering at me and urging me to look inside.

And when I look, I am guaranteed to find nuggets of wisdom.

Thank you Ahliyah for all that you do. I am loving my spiritual journey 😄

• Namaste PH, I'm very glad we're connected!

Shira xxoo

• Ahliyah, I haven't written on here in a long time. I do browse it from time to time. I came upon this thread and for some reason started to read it. I don't know why really, perhaps I was trying to figure out what exactly you were blooging about. I really don't know. But here I am typing this to you on this particular thread. I feel that I must pose a question to you...but I don't know what I am suppose to ask! I feel that if I type this, perhaps it will become more clear. I really don't know. Do you?