I need advice from Taurus women!!!

• Cancerman- Where are you ? It would be nice to chat with you sometime , its seems like awhile since we have been on at the same time , oh well I guess I never have any luck will try again another time. : )

• Oh nothing is wrong!! ๐Ÿ˜„ Everything is good.......just miss you guys......

• anybody can help me?is any chance i can get my taurus back after 1 year relationshipp?i am aries.she tell me in one day that i m not the one she tought i am and she told me to go out from the house quick as posible...then si date her ex,with who she got a kid too but he use to sleep with others and beat her...etc......he s not steady and is empty head spending his money on drugs and alcohol...i m the other way.....now she told me..she is with him for funn and having sex that it..she s not going back to live with him and she s not date him...she want fun thats it,she told me....

any chance i can get hewr back nd whats the advice from a taurus women?:thank you

• Let me get this straight , you two dont have any children together , right? How long have you been separated from her ? And how much history is there between her and her ex ? All that plays a huge factor , especially if they have a child together.

• But like you said , she told you she is only looking for fun right now , is that what you want , be straight up with her , if thats not what you want , then I think you have your answer.

• I agree with earthangel2.

Your ex is obviously not ready for a committed relationship and she has no respect for you or herself. She left you for her ex, who treats her like crap, just so she can have "fun"! That's her idea of fun? She is twisted if that's her idea of fun and likely needs a lot of therapy before she is ready for a real man. She was likely abused growing up and seeks that, whether intentional or not, in the guys she dates. Do yourself a favor and move on. She will only bring you misery. I know it's hard because she likely has an amazing side to her, but as I've learned the hard way, people can have different sides to them and just because one of those sides seems sweat and caring, the other side can be the exact opposite. It's a scary reality but it is the truth and only she can decide to change. You have zero control over the person she decides to be. And it could take her many years to wake up, and it may never happen. It's a huge risk that isn't worth the chance of spending the rest of your life with a women who doesn't respect anyone, including herself.

• Cancerman -where are you ??? Hows everything? Please come online once in a while , we havent talked and I miss that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hello my lovely Taureans!! How are you?

I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been busy with work. I'm doing pretty good. Still missing my ex occasionally but nothing like I was. It still hurts a little to not have her in my life at all. When I let someone in I do so because I trust them an cherish their friendship, and when I loose them over something stupid it never sits well with me. But I have to live with it because deep down I know she isn't right for me and I know she has moved on. I just can't seem to shake this longing I have to have her in my life. I suppose it boils down to not having a ton of close friends/family and I feel like I lost a really great friend. Oh well, time heals.

On a positive note I am determined to write an ep worth of music this fall/winter. I have always wanted to do it and I almost have my home studio ready to start recording! I will be playing/programming all the instruments and recording everything myself. though I may have a female guest vocalists sing on a few songs, because my vocal range is not very wide. That and I have no idea if I can write lyrics lol. I've never tried. Wish me luck! ๐Ÿ™‚

What's new with you ladies?

• Hey Cancerman , glad to see your doing better! I myself am doing ok , been keeping busy , I noticed when last week went by soo fast and it hit me out of the blue , my old cancer friend didnt cross my mind , that was huge! Of course the minute it hit me , I felt a little sad , but I no longer have that war going on inside of me , I dont need any answers anymore on what exactly I meant to him. Maybe it all has to do with him being out of sight , maybe that was all I needed , too much confusion when he came around everyday.

"I have no idea if I can write lyrics lol. I've never tried" Glad to see that you are taking on new challenges Cancerman - there are things I never knew I was capable of , but you dont know unless you try , push yourself. Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

• Cancerman - Things are great here!! just livin, lovin and workin...:D

• Good to hear from you ladies! Keep your head up and keep smiling ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hey everyone. Today has been a rough day. I woke up this morning to a post from my ex's mother on her FB wall (she is still a Facebook "friend") announcing that her daughter is having a baby. My heart sunk in my chest, even though I new it would happen eventually. I keep reminding myself that she wasn't the right girl for me, and that is the truth, but my heart still hurts when I think about the future we could have had, had she been the person I thought she was. I have always been a dreamer, and I had big dreams for her and I. Sometimes I wish I was able to live in reality more. I need to work on that because living in my head is not healthy, especially when my thoughts tend to lean more toward the negative than the positive.

Anyway. Thank you all again for you love and support. This last year has been the toughest of my life but it has also given me strength and courage which is something I severely lacked. When a person loses someone they love more than anything, they are forced to face their fears, and that will always make a person stronger in the long run. This experience has taught me so much about people and myself, and I have made some amazing friends on here and locally because of it. Live is always a blessing but sometimes feels like a curse. I need to remind myself that everything will be ok in time. I am still young enough to meet a pretty lady and start a family. I was thinking today that if I ever have a daughter I would name her Hannah. I think children are the greatest gift from God whether it be a boy or girl, but for some reason I really want a daughter. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope you all are well!

• Hannah (given name)

Hannah is a personal name, also spelt Hanna, Hana, or Chana, deriving from the Hebrew language ื—ึทื ึธึผื” (แธคannah), meaning "He (God) has favoured me/favours me (i.e. with a child)", or "gracious". The name is biblical as it is the name of the mother of the prophet Samuel. Hannah had been unable to bear children, so she prayed at the temple that if God gave her a son, she would give him up to become a priest. When the child, Samuel, was born, she gave him to Eli to be raised as a priest (1 Samuel 1:2). The 'Hannah' spelling of the name was taken up as a given name by the Puritans in the 16th and 17th centuries and has always been a common Jewish name.[1] Hannah is also a surname; see Hannah (surname). Ann (and Anne, Anna etc.) are derived from Hannah.

• Oh Mark!! i am so sorry........I have no words, just my love and empathy for you friend......hang in there...

• Thanks Taurus7! I hope everything with you is good? I will be fine. It was just one of those moments that made me think about the "what if". It caught me a little off guard but I knew it would eventually happen. Just wasn't expecting it quite so soon. It's funny how much stronger the heart is over the mind. You can be 100% certain that something wasn't meant to be but the heart can still be stubborn.

Love you girl!

• I know. The heart......wow an intense thing it is. I really am sorry though. It isn't fun to hurt. I am doing well. I am getting ready to start a new topic, would love your input.

• Hi Mark,

I haven't been on here much. I am so sorry for what has happened. As a fellow dreamer, I know what it is like to live in my fantasy world and not in the reality of situations. My stomach sank when I read your post. At least now perhaps it will give you total closure to put her in the history pages of your book.

Prayers, hugs an kisses out ot you.

• Im so sorry to hear the news, I know all of us here felt your pain , I personally was still holding a tiny grain of hope that she would come around and be the woman you've always knew she could be , I know , not healthy ...but thats me.....

• Remember , we are still here for you!! You dont realize how much you have helped me here , how all of you have helped me here , God Bless You !

• Oh Gosh, I think you stirred something up in me , I dont know if its just that time of month for me , but I just dont think my cancer friend really knew how much I loved him and how I let him go because I did cared enough for him to see I was doing more harm by allowing it go as long as it did , but tomorrow will be exactly a month since we last spoke , I know I wont go back on my word , but I dont want there to be any resentment on his part , I guess I just have to leave well enough alone.... Its just your pain , brings on the pain I have in knowing that my cancer friend is hurting and I cant help him , I know it has to be this way... In the long run its for the best I know he just has a harder time looking into the future like I do , he dwells in the past ..