I need advice from Taurus women!!!

• This post is deleted!

• Well, J is in Tennessee. His daughter is playing in the basketball nationals. He is an asst. coach to that team. But, we talked. I bought him new clothes for the trip, so he'd look fine! 🙂 And we talked, which was great. When he gets back, we will celebrate.

• This post is deleted!

• 😄

• He is an amazing father. I think that is one of the main reasons I fell in love with him. He is such the opposite of my ex...

• Hey Taurus7

I'm happy to hear J had a great birthday!! And I'm happy to hear he is such a good father!

• I have a question for you ladies. This is kind of random but it is something I always struggle with trying to understand. It is a questions about homosexuality and the whole nature VS. nurture thing.

I watched and episode of Law & Order SVU last night called Hardwired about a Pedophile dad who was molesting his son. Now I know how much gay people hate being compared to a pedophile and I am not at all trying to say a gay person is anything like a pedophile. However, when I ask challenge myself to try and understand how a person becomes sexually attracted to a child, the only answer that makes sense is that it is caused by a dramatic sexual experience the pedophile had as a child. And this theory is backed up by reading a few "testimonials" on NAMBLA's website.

If that theory is correct, and I suspect that most people (including gay people) would agree with it, then when it comes to pedophiles we all accept that sexual preferences can by altered by dramatic childhood experiences. Agree or disagree?

So if gay people agree that pedophiles are not born pedophiles, why do they challenge anyone who believes that their sexual preference may be a result of a childhood experience?

If sexual preferences can be altered by experiences, and we all believe this to be true when it comes to pedophiles, why does the same thing not apply to the LGBT commuity, or even strait people?

I sometimes wonder if children are born with any sexual preference. Maybe we are attracted to what we are attracted to based entirely on our experiences as a child?

What do you ladies think?

• fill in the "****" with the word "g-a-y" to make sense of my last post lol!

• So I'm going to assume that my question was either offensive or no one has been on the past few days? If it's offensive I apologize.

As a christian I am interested in the current battle for gay rights. After all it is mostly Christians defending Marriage as being between man and women. It is easy to say well who are we to decide who a grown person loves, and I agree with that. However, when it comes to Marriage and adoption I don't agree. My personal opinion is that civil unions should have the same benefits as married people, but the word marriage should not be redefined. It has always been a union between a man and a women and it should remain that way. Any other union should come up with a new word to define it.

I also don't agree with same sex couples being allowed to adopt children. I think it is in a child's best interest to have a mother and father. I also don't think single people should be allowed to adopt either. Yes, people die or get divorced and raise children on their own, and that is fine, but those are both situations that were not foreseen or intended when the child was born.

Anyone have an opinion on this?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you Tauruscb for your comment!

It's not easy to defend the definition of marriage in today's society where it's considered politically incorrect. My biggest issue with g-a-y rights is adoption. I don't care what adults do as long as it doesn't involve children. But the problem is that in states where homosexuals are given the right to legally be married, the law also opens up the door for them to legally adopt via state agencies, and I am not cool with that. I don't want my tax money supporting state run agencies that adopt to same s-e-x couples. If the states recognize this and close all state run agencies I would be fine with it, as long as they don't use the word Marriage to define same s-e-x unions.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hey everyone hope everyone is doing well and Cancerman276 hope you are holding up ok! 🙂

I see that your birthday is coming up and just wanted to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! just in case I miss it on accident. Hope you have a wonderful time, you deserve it! Love, light and blessings 🙂

• No, it was not offensive, as a Christian, my answer is not popular opinion. It makes no difference to me what so ever if a marriage is between a man and woman, two men or two women. What individuals do is between them and God.

I do however believe though, that, as in the Bible we are to live by the laws of our land, then with this nation proclaiming equailty and freedom for all, that needs to be so. I think the problem lies when Government tries to dictate morality or what is acceptable when actual crimes are not involved.

• Oh, and as a side note, my J is home....:D They had a wonderful time!! And we were happy to see each other!

• tauruscb I don't make a big deal of my birthday. No one has thrown me a party besides my parents when I was very young, and that's ok. Someday it would be nice to have a surprise party but until that day, I'll be content. 🙂

Taurus7 Thanks for your honest opinion as always. It is a touchy subject, as it should be. I'm glad J is home and happy to see you! 🙂

Asia118X It's nice to hear from you. I hope you are well and thank you for the birthday wishes. 🙂

Blessings to all of you 🙂

• Anyone out there?? BC if so, I am having a tough night and need a friend.........

• Talk to me mama