I need advice from Taurus women!!!

• "sigh....It does get tiring, why couldn't I be one of those shallow, unfeeling, materialistic chicks... "

Don't be like my ex lol Just Kidding, she has feelings. They're just buried deep.

I have thought the same thing myself but I have to accept that God made me the way I am and in many way's I am very happy with the fact that I'm not shallow 🙂

• Cancerman276:

I didn't want to post this but we've been intimate since the beginning. We have known each other for about 1 yr & 9 months now! Time really flies. I will also keep in mind what you said about Cancer men having a lot of female friends.

• Ok it's time for me to pray and then sleep. Goodnight everyone! It was nice talking to you!! 🙂

• Taura13

I'll respond to your comment tomorrow. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Cancerman276:

Ok. Thanks & Good Night!

• Taura13

"I didn't want to post this but we've been intimate since the beginning. We have known each other for about 1 yr & 9 months now! Time really flies. I will also keep in mind what you said about Cancer men having a lot of female friends. "

I want to say right of the bat that s-e-x often complicates things dramatically when there is no firm commitment in place. So let me get this straight, you and your man have been intimate for going on 2 years now but he has never expressed his love for you? What is your level of commitment?

• tauruscb

I just want to thank you for being so honest and candid with your sharing. There are some things in your sharing that have caught my attention because they reminded me of some of the things my ex did, so I'm sorry if some of my comments have upset you. It was not my intention.

I realize my opinions are biased because on the hurt my ex caused me and may come across harsh. I do not think you are a bad person and I don't want you to think I'm out to get you or judge you. I am a very flawed man and I have done some seriously selfish/shallow things in my life that I am not proud of at all. Trust me when I say I am not fit to sit in any judge's chair.

Love,

m

• doeyeyedpisces - thx for the sharing, I really got a lot from it. And, you too tauruscb - I forgot IF in the beginning ... your husband did the wrong thing 1st by fathering another child while you both still married ... now I understand your situation better.

• Taurus7, Piscesstar, and Tauruscb

How are you today?

• This post is deleted!

• tauruscb

Thanks and I truly hope that you don't get in trouble for expressing yourself on here. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help keep that from happening.

"maybe a week later I found he was hospitalized for what his sister called an anxiety attack due to stress"

I was almost hospitalized for my anxiety attacks when my ex and I brokeup but I made it through. I did have to go back on antidepressants though. My ex knew all of this and she could have helped dramatically by being more kind to me. It was the coldness of her actions and her lack of compassion for me that really drove me over the edge.

"must be tough having the emotions he does being a man and having to deal with them , when he is supposed to be the strong one."

Indeed this is a huge challange for many Cancer men. No woman want's to be the emotionally strong one in a relationship, and the women is often that in a Cancer relationship. I think this could explain why a lot of Cancer men seem so emotionally shut down and distant when in relationships. They may fear letting their emotions out because they don't want to seem too soft.

• This post is deleted!

• tauruscb

I think it is amazing that you were able to forgive him after the affair. Truly, you are a strong women. And my heart goes out to you because I can't imagine how hard it would be to be with someone who doesn't like romantic gestures. As a Cancer, and this is true of all the Cancer's I've met, we love romance! I could not date a women who doesn't like to hold hands or cuddle. I LOVE IT!!!

I am glad to hear your husband is trying though. Keep praying as it seems to be working, slowly but surely. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• tauruscb

I hope you get the resolve you desire, I truly do. Just remember that the grass is often not greener on the other side. Relationships are always hard no matter who you are with.

"Don't over-think it girl. "

I need to heed my own advice lol!

Please continue to pray for my ex's heart to change, and I will continue to pray for you and your husband. Thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• I honestly don't think I would have made it through this with my sanity intact without God and Lexapro!

• This post is deleted!