I need advice from Taurus women!!!

• Would it be bad for me to say that I am soooo enjoying this?? lol

• This post is deleted!

• Well, I guess we can be bad together!! lol I have to go cook my kids something to eat!!

• This post is deleted!

• Taurscb and doeeyedpisces - I have to ask you both this same question. Why were both of you so hesitant to tell your cancer guy that you loved him??? Ok, I get the whole married thing, but, your feelings were your feelings and I know the 1st time I told J it sent him over the moon. The pressure of it all, caught up with him, but I think he has worked everything out in his mind now.

i just think that if you confessed how you felt, it would have made such a huge difference and it makes me sad.

• This post is deleted!

• doeyeyedpisces would you say your husband is too stuffy? Is he really religious?

• tauruscb, and doeyeyedpisces ... I'm not trying to judging you guys or anything, I just want to learn from your experiences ... can you guys enlighten me a bit with your situation ... what are the things that your husband do / didn't do that makes you guys losing attraction towards him? And, also what are the things that this Cancerman do / did that pulls you guys towards him? Thanks guys.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• doeyeyedpisces: A few things. I think you and your husband should find friends that are married and go on dates and what not with them. This whole hanging out with single people all the time is not a good idea in my opinion, especially ON YOUR ANNIVERSERY!!!

I know you think your Cancer man was funny and interesting and seemed to "get you" on a deep level, and I'm not saying he didn't, but it's so easy to be funny and insteresting when there is no real commitment. What I'm saying is, I can be the most funny, flirty guy when I have nothing to lose, but when I get serious in a committed relationship I tend to chill out a little because I don't want to do something that may upset the women I love. You said your Cancer man's wife runs the show in his home correct? If that is the case, I would guess he isn't the "alpha male" you think he is. Cancer's are great at being "alpha males" when they have nothing to lose, but that often changes when things get serious.

• This post is deleted!

• "None of my speculating or analyzing or reminiscing matters anyway. She has him, I don't. And no amount of wishing, thinking about it or trying to figure it all out, will change that. I need to get over it all and try my best with my husband. If that doesn't work out, then maybe I can find someone else who makes me feel alive inside like my ex cancer friend did."

I think this is the right approach. I also agree that you don't need to tell your husband that he should dump his friends, but I think it would be good if you found a couple at your church to go out with or hang in with. That way you have someone to talk to about relationships and the common struggles of relationships.

• Hey guys how's everything going!? I'm pretty much scared to put any of my imput on all of this being 19 and I don't want to offend anyone but I feel like I can give advice 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Asia118X don't be scared, we don't bite. Thought we may pinch! 🙂

• Lol ok well about the hanging out with single people comment-I believe when a married person or commited person has single friends it adds more pressure on the person and there for the relationship (just speaking generally lol) only because you see how much fun they have being single and sometimes people take it upon themselves to try regardless of how happy they are in a relationship because they become disinfranchised or disillusioned to the point where they question the relationship or step outside the relationship. Also you do have friends that want friendships with no intrusions and they see their friend having a partner as an intrusion so they may try to convince them to step outside the relationship or cause issues between the two and some may even threaten to end the relationship or gradually end it.

On the other hand having single friends can cause a partner to appreciate what he or she has because seeing friends that are not compeletly fufilled because they are lonely may cause them to appreciate their partner in a better way. They will appreciate the fact they have someone to be there and care for them and love them no matter what while others dont have that and are still searching for it.

So its the preferance that counts. Me personally, if I had a boyfriend with solely single friends I probably would be uncomfortable with it but I wouldnt ask for him to completely defriend them. I will just express my concerns to him and leave it at that if you start to see some changes or that he doesnt appreciate the relationship-leave or at least take a break until he figure out what he wants.

• Asia118X you are extremely wise and I agree with everything you said. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• doeyeyedpisces If I don't find someone by the time I'm 40 I'm becoming a priest lol.