I need advice from Taurus women!!!

• Thanks Sagittarius Sign-I believe in constant exposure to what you feel will eventually make me indifferent to my emotions and help me separate my emotions from anything I have to do in regards to my life. I have a big problem with intensity and passion-putting my whole heart into something but Ive gotten better with it (sometimes it works for the best sometimes it doesnt) but I want to challenge myself. I love my ex (he was my first love) and have a deep compassion for him and knowing that he still has strong feelings for me and is scared to contact me because he thinks Im mad at him (lets me know he knows is sorry and he's wrong) makes me more open to helping him but at the same time I dont think Im really interested in taking on another relationship with him or anyone else right now, because I just got out of my recovery and doing good for myself and enjoying life. Hans told me I am helping him look deeper into himself by doing this and in turn he finds value and deeper meaning in his life (maybe its me who knows). I want to see him happy and I think I would love to have him around again (our relationship was going well before the abrupt end) but I dont know if he's changed enough for me and I want to enjoy life being single and having a fun (not talking about dating just living on my own). I guess for now I can help him and he can change on his own which in turn makes him better and with us being better people we can be better for each other if things are meant to be.

• Thank You Cancerman276, and also Happy Birthday to you Asia118x.

• Thanks SSign! I do have to ask though do you think Im approaching this the right way?

• This post is deleted!

• Hey everyone!!! My birthday card should reach my ex today. Please say one more quick prayer that it will soften her heart toward me. I would really like her and I to be happy for each other.

Thanks!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Yeah I agree with tauruscb leave it up to her Hope it works, I will pray for you 🙂

• tauruscb and Asia118X Thank your so much for your prayers and support!!! I am definitely not going to call her. Thanks again!

• This post is deleted!

• Go for it tauruscb

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• tauruscb you just let the bull out, that's all. I agree that you were probably irritated by your husband asking you to do something that would be much easier for two people to do. Then Cancer man, being a Cancer, tried to be prince charming and help you, which didn't help matters. Are you really not sure what was going through your mind when you decided you didn't want any help? Are you sure it wasn't resentment toward Cancer man?

I agree that if you want your marriage to continue getting better, you need to let go of Cancer man. How can you be the wife you want to be when a guy you desire is always in the middle?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Something I thought about tonight that saddened me. There are lots of people in this world but when your heart is attached to a particular person, and you can't have them, there is nothing you can do but wait for your heart to heal. If you desire let's say Edy's chocolate ice cream, or a particular model of car, there are many places you can get one, but when you desire a person, there is only one of that person in the entire world.

Love is hard because nothing even comes close to the feeling of knowing someone cares about you more than anything. You can't buy that. I know many people fall in love more than once in their lives and I'm glad we are capable of that, but it's not easy, at least it isn't for me.

• This post is deleted!

• 'Something I thought about tonight that saddened me. There are lots of people in this world but when your heart is attached to a particular person, and you can't have them, there is nothing you can do but wait for your heart to heal. If you desire let's say Edy's chocolate ice cream, or a particular model of car, there are many places you can get one, but when you desire a person, there is only one of that person in the entire world.'

I remember one of my friend that work at Walmart said to me, you know ... there is a reason why we put all of these games (PS3, 360, Wii, etc) behind this glass door (beside for security purpose) ... lock it, but people still can see them ... because this barrier playing with their 'mind' ... most people wants what they can't have, and take it for granted of something that they can easily have.

The same thing with the reason why they make small quantity of 'limited edition' of some product ... I can go crazy sometime if I know that the thing that I wanted is almost sold out.

After I realized about this ... I'm concious about how our mind and feeling can be manipulated so much by outside event, eventhough sometime other people / event not always purposely wanted to do that to us, I think its already hard wired to us since birth.

'Love is hard because nothing even comes close to the feeling of knowing someone cares about you more than anything. You can't buy that. I know many people fall in love more than once in their lives and I'm glad we are capable of that, but it's not easy, at least it isn't for me.'

Love is hard because nothing even comes close to the feeling of knowing someone cares about you more than anything - I'm sorry bro, but I'm gonna be blunt, I don't think your ex care about you, or maybe ever? I don't know, you are the only one that who knows her. If anything ... I think she only care about herself, once she think that the guy who supposedly can provide safety / romance for her already unable, she will jump to another new guy. And, you really don't wanna married and have kids with that kind of woman, thank god you didn't marry her, just think what will happen to your marriage, and your kids.

Just heal first, work on yourself on what you need to be done, and date other women, I mean lots of them, you might find someone who is truly or you in every sense.