OOOOH RED ENVELOPES WITH JINGLE IN IT.. HUNT IT DOWN!

• Thank you this finally helped out a bit.... Blessed be to all~

• Ibeleive, you rock!!!! Thank you for the great clue (it still took me a few minutes...) and for looking in a spot I never would have considered.

Hope you are feeling better ~*~

• Still can't find it!

What am I missing?

Thanks!!

• Z, i have been around the world with this one,i have been in tarot,out of tarot many times..:( I felt like what a dummy i am..This has been going on for 3 hours i kid you not..I know I'm going to step back before my OCD kicks into over drive.LOL..Its a good thing i don't drink I'd be sloshed by now hehehehehe..thislion is roaringggggggg across the oceans.

Thankyou everyone..

Sheila

• It took me a while to figure it out as well. Excellent hint Ibelieve!

" One must take full attention and not let our minds perceive anything else but the true and simple meaning of the words." -Anonynous

• Ibeleive, totally got the clue when I read it, I clicked on the forum(Hint to the frustrated), and there the envelope was right before my eyes. Thank you for that very carefully worded clue!

• Still no luck. I don't know what I am missing. Thanks!

• I don't get this one at all. Assistance Please!!!

• Go to forums and up at the top is :choose a forum" pick numerology. That's the kind of clue I like!

• LOL! I feel like a real dummy!! I have searched and search... first this morning and then again twice this evening.. Keep searching "Z" :. It is acually in 2 places here, right here, in the forums above. it really got my number! Soon you will hear the Ka-Ching!

You will laugh and laugh at how simple, simple, simple!

Good night all !

• I looked for quite a while this morning and couldn't find it, came back a few hours ago to look again and while looking for this thread noticed the FaceBook Link, on the right, had the hint posted:

"Interact with the Tarot . com community"

What does the design on the coin bag remind you of?

• Good Clue Rynna, I also looked on Facebook clues. The forums is the place to be today and like Rynna said, the design on the red bag will lead the way.

Good luck, time is getting short for todays clue.

• Been looking for hours even w/clues. Still no luck!

I don't know why I just can't seem to get it. Thanks for all your help!

• Z...IT ONLY TOOK MY BRAIN TO MANY HOURS,I ALMOST THROUGH MY COMPUTER...LOL..

OK..I'LL HELP YOU IN SOME WAY BECAUSE ITS ALMOST AT THE END,AND YOU SOUND FRUSTRATED LIKE ME..

IF YOUR NOT FAMILAR WITH THE FORUMS, STEP OUT OF THE FORUM,GO BACK TO THE FORUM ..AND PICK A NUMBER...WINK WINK

• I have looked in the numbers, i-ching, hexagram. I'm just about ready to give up.

• OK GO OUT OF THE FORUM INTO THE FORUM GO DOWN THE TOPICS AND PICK NUMER..

OLOGY...

GO TO THE BOTTOM OF PAGE..

I JUST DON'T WANT TO GET JUMPED ON IF I GIVE YOU THE EXACT LINK....LOL

• What's the definition of insanity? - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. OMG I never would have found it w/o your help. The clues still don't make sense. Thanks for your patience!!!

• i'M WITH YOU Z, NO PROBLEM MY HEAD HURTS..LOL

LOVE AND LIGHT

SHEILA

• Sheila,

You should be fine. You helped someone out which is always a great thing to do. My you have good karma always and take care.

• So glad to see many at this. page 6!!! wow. Anyways..thanks to all and no we aren't insane just persistent. LOL...uhmm understatement there.

That was day 3 with the community under your nose clue.