General 2011 reading

• I would appreciate a general reading for this year 2011. Many changes are brewing within me & around me. Wondering if I'm on the right track. My DOB 3/4/59 Thanks for your time on my behalf

Blessed Be

• This is your power year, a period when you can make important strides in your life. Coming after a very slow and introspective period in 2010, you may start feeling some stirrings of ambitions. This is a year of big decisions and major achievements. Activity is your keynote now, and you will find yourself very much involved and occupied. Opportunities for advancement and recognition for past and current work is likely to come about during this year. You have things going for you so long as you take advantage and act. It is easy for you to branch out and expand in a businesslike manner. If you are at all inclined, this is the time to exude self-confidence and authority, because others will tend to be receptive to your leadership and control. Your power and status potential is at a peak that concludes at the end of the next year.

2011 for you represents a time for moving from the inner world into the outer world. Get ready to manifest what you have been working toward during the last few years. Material issues, career, and worldly accomplishments come to the forefront. Organization is important once again, and monetary gain is very likely when you focus on structure and personal empowerment. During the year, simplify the areas of your life where you find yourself scattered by distractions. This is a time to practice efficiency by putting things in order and embracing systems that can help you achieve greater levels of success.

Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. It is also a year to give some time, money, and energy to philanthropic pursuits. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. When individuals have not put the time and effort into their business, or have not developed an understanding of the universal laws that govern prosperity, it can be a time of financial challenge. Force, energy, and power are at your command during this year, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process.

• Wow... there's exciting growth & contributions to focus on this year!!! From what I've been reading on various threads here it certainly is the year to look beyond myself. Does personal prosperity include loving relationships with family & s/o?