How do I? I think I'm crazy

• I know I'm stupid.

I love a guy for 8 years even though we were together for only 5 months. But he is one of my best friends.

To get over him, I've tried to take many classes, work 15 hours a day, or even try to love someone else. Yes, I did love other guys. But when we broke up, the one I miss is him.

For 8 years, I dream about him. Every dream just likes we are together again and our relationship never end. When I woke up, I were thought it's true. But, for a second, I realized it's just a dream.

We didn't contact for 2-3 years, and I thought I were over him. But no.

What should I do? I want to stop thinking about him, even in my dream. I've tried to convince myself there is no hope between us. Is it because he is so nice to me until now? I were ok when hearing him with somebody else, but scare to cry when hearing him getting married (the fact that he doesn't get married).

What do I have to do now? Delete his phone number, burn all the stuffs he gave me, avoid him in reunion party?

I'm an Aries. I supposed to be strong and easy to get over. But it's 8 years now. I'm getting older. I need to move on, get married and have kids. How can I be happy if i can't get over him?

• Stop telling yourself that you’re stupid because you’re not. I’m sorry that you are going through this ut_it. I know what this is like because I have also lived with being haunted by a lost love. Lost at the time, but now found. Like you I continued on with my life, excelling in my career, entering into other long term relationships, traveling abroad and trying to enjoy all the little things that would make me happy. At the time it felt like I was doing everything through a fog, but you have to believe that all the experiences that you grab hold of and breathe life into will help you to grow. It will prepare you for a greater love and you will become stronger when you find peace and balance within yourself and then you will be ready for that love.

I don’t know what happened with this man, and what is causing you to still hold on. Do you feel that you did something wrong and you weren’t given the opportunity to correct it?

• we were great couple. Everybody thought that we would never be apart.

I thought he loved me. He even cried when saying goodbye to me.

I didn't know what went wrong. He said he in love with his ex, and he didn't want to hurt both of us. So, he rather not to choose any one. Other hands, he told me he didn't know what love is. I didn't believe all the breakup reasons he said.

Any way, I could understand. We were young and we went different way after graduate. He went to USA right after graduation. I didn't want to hold him back, so when breaking up, I just said I wished him happy with all my heart.

After 3 years with no news from him (we didn't speak, kept in touch), I started to move on and fell in love with other guy. But all the sudden, his girlfriend added my YIM and asked about him. She told me that they broke up. I were surprised that she said he kept compare me to her. I felt sorry to her, but in my heart I felt happy (yea, I'm evil). I'm happy because he remember me.

When he came back to the country, we started to hang out (in group of friends). I felt weird, and I couldn't talk to him. He always choose the seat next to me. I even caught him staring at me. He always drove me home (nobody forced him so). Anyway, he didn't contact me first, and didn't avoid me. If I sms him, he will answer right back. He's just so nice to me. That makes it harder to get over.

I don't want to lose the friendship. I don't want to make him or anyone uncomfortable. I've tried to fit in, but it's killing me. I've just so scare that one day, he came up to me and told me he will get married and would like me to come.

I hate that, but it will come.

I'm sorry for long story. 9 minutes from now, it will be new years in Vietnam. I'll be cheer up

• I wonder if purchasing a love reading could be helpful...