HOW TO GET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BACK IN MY LIFE

• I HAVE A MAN I HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH FOR FOUR YRS. ALMOST AND NOW IT SEEMS AS THOUGH SOMEELSE HAS COME INTO HIS LIFE THAT CAN DO THINGS FOR HIM THAT I CANNOT DO BECAUSE I LOST EVERYTHING JOB,PLACE,AND HIS LOVE BUT I KNOW THAT I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD NOT MORE THAN GOD OF COURSE BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS MAN I CLAIMED HIM IN GOD'S NAME AND TRIED TO DO EVERYTHING TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I LOVE HIM BUT IT SEEMS AS THOUGH SOMETHING IS KEEPING HIM FROM REALIZING THAT WITH ME IS WHERE HE SHOULD BE .WHAT SHOULD I DO?

• CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE A PSYCHIC ADVICE ABOUT WHAT SHOUILD I DO OR WHAT IS TO COME?

• Hi Jonnette. First, were you my client I would advise you not to compare yourself to another. You are brilliant, beautiful, and talented and unique, but your feelings are raw about the changes in your life that were out of your control. Yes, out of your control. That's a tough seat to sit in, I know, but you must come to understand that whatever happened in the relationship, you were and are responsible for the changes in your life that came after it. Did you abandon your dreams ? Did you abandon your SELF?

You cannot claim another person in G-d's name. It doesn't work that way, in fact it will backfire. Whoever taught you that was not your teacher. Let go of those teachings, for they can only harm you.

Letting him go with love and rescripting your life is your best choice at this point. Accept the fact that this man (indeed, every person) chooses where they are and where they are going. You simply cannot make him want to be with you.

I'm so sorry your relationship didn't work out. I truly believe that the path you are on NOW will be a thousand times more fulfilling. Get through this period; be gentle with yourself.

Here is an article you might like to read. http://topten.org/public/BE/BE201.html

If you'd like further insight, feel free to contact me.

Blessings, Ahliyah

• I specialize in bringing back lovers, with my spell's and or cleansing....I can defenitly help and look into the situation for you come and viset my website for more into :

www.spellcasteresmerelda.com

• Sorry I call BS there is nothing on this planet that can change any person's feelings for any other person except themselves.

I have said this before and I will say it again. Any path we walk on that involves us repeatedly bashing our heads against the wall is the wrong path.

Any lover who leaves us must return NOT because we are chasing or pining away or sitting and praying and waiting or casting spells.

The most powerful person in the world to attract any other person is YOU. you need to be grateful for the opportunity before you to reinvent yourself, CAST OUT the weaknesses, the insecurity, the body image problems, EMBRACE your body, mind, soul, spirit, strengths, likes, dislikes and be strong, let others know what really works for you and what doesn't .

YOU really are your own best friends, soul mate, etc. YOU control the thoughts of being attractive, smart, deserving, fun, beautiful, bountiful, etc. You get to write, star in and direct your own movie called YOUR LIFE

Ever notice how attractive people are when they walk talk and act with confidence as if they already have all they need and more would be great but they are not needy.

Trust me it works, I was a 317 lb woman going through a divorce, with a young son.

I remade my person. I was still large, still going to lawyers, still a single mom, but I made new friends, engaged in activities I always wanted to try, reinvented myself and along the way attracted the attention of many wonderful potential partners in life. Most of them were people I saw for a while, but I told them I did not want a serious relationship, I put up the parameters of who I saw , when I saw them and what I was willing to do, The stronger I was, the more poeple of substance and quality found me attractive. Sometimes I just told everyone I was busy because I wished to simply enjoy my own company.

Like magic, my pounds melted off, I met some one who is was really interested in. I never ever looked backward to see what I could cling onto from my past or fix or lure back to me. If someone wanted my attention they had to get my attention as I became a vivacious, busy, fun, self assured, self confident, proud person inside and out.

PLEASE< PLEASE don't chase a difficult past, go on to your rightful future, own it , make it and live it with all the choices in the world ahead of you and no regrets about the past.

My life now...............I have been with my wonderful man for 14 years We are both strong people that others find they are drawn to. We are COMPLETELY honest with each other whether the other will necessarily like what we have to say or not. We are completely in love. We are richer, happier and more socially busy than we ever dreamed, have already seen more of the world than we ever imagined. Neither of us puts any limits on what we believe we can do .

we are realistic, and know we sometimes have to wait to do everything we wish, but planning and researching future travels, workouts, restaurants is fun in itself.

BE STRONG and MAKE YOUR PRESENT and YOUR FUTURE.

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LIVE IN THE PAST

Love and respect

D

• Hi, It's hard to follow that post because it's so very true. You know what you need (on your terms). Enjoy your life living to the best of your abilities and don't depend on someone to fufill you. Cultivate friends, mutual interests etc. I think when you pursue more positive avenues it'll get your mind off this person. Having a strong faith and belief in God helps also.

• I agree with Dalia.

• I agree with Debrason. Look to the future, don't cling on to the past. Your current feelings will ease. Maintain your pride and build up your self confidence. Life is full of surprises ...go out there and grab life with both hands!

• Your reply seems to be the best I've heard ever. I don't see where anyone could add anything more. Not sure bout the article as I did not read it.

• I too have lost much in my life. The economic climate; especially in the State Which I live is

brutal to say the least. I'm no expert by any means but.. I can't fathom how true love should be ruled by economic situations. I. Although not in the relationship anymore. Was in love and prepared to stay with a partner that is losing her home & subsequently much of her self worth.

Now mind you... Through this time I've still been bestest buddies with a former lover who offers

me the world emotionally, financialy etc.... Still: If it were not for the psychological issues

of my last love.. I would NOT HAVE left the relationship or given up on it. I was.. In Love

with her and well... material things simply can't replace that passion or satisfaction.

& I do so love my stuff lol.. Watches,, clothes etc... Wouldn't trade it though.

• I was with the love of my life for 5 1/2 years.. and he will always be the love of my life.. i've left him about 4 times already and each time i end up just wanting him back. This time it's been about 6 months since we've broken up. He has a new g/f... but we both still love each other. He WILL not leave this girl.. instead whenever they get into a fight he comes to me. He's not happy yet, he cannot be alone, It's extremley hard for me to let him go when he comes around. i miss him.. from the bottom of my heart and dont see myself with anyone else. I belive he is scared to take me back because of our history.. what am i supposed to do.. if anything. While i'm here at home waiting for his call.. he is with her, thinking about me. I need to get him to realize that im the one for him.. that we are meant for each other.. but i dont know how to do that. HELP!! i just want to be happy again.

• To pris661: if he is the love of your life, why did you leave him 4 times? I guess the guy finally got fed up as he kept getting hurt by your actions and found somebody else. Every time he and his g/f have a fight he comes to you because he knows how you feel about him. Where else is he going to go! If he really loves you he WILL leave his g/f. I may sound harsh, but it's not meant to be, believe me. I'm all for true love. It really saddens me when two people who love one another go through so much heartache. Even the most difficult problem is solvable. Next time he comes to you, when he's had a fight, you two have to sit down and talk about your true feelings for one another. If he really loves you, the other g/f will have to go. Otherwise don't let him in. He can't have you both (unless you want to share him with the other gir. And I'm sure you don't.) I know it's hard. I know you love him. You're saying "While i'm here at home waiting for his call.. he is with her, thinking about me." Is he telling you this? If he's thinking about you while he's with her, HE SHOULD DAMN WELL BE WITH YOU. He needs to grow up and decide which of you he wants most. Good luck. And if he does come back to you, this time DON'T LEAVE HIM!

• I think you need to take a good hard look at all the reasons you keep seperating, and figure out if any of those things have truly been resolved. If they haven't your just going to break up all over again if you get back together, or be miserable for the rest of your lives.

How much of what you feel, would you feel if the other woman was not in the picture?

You broke up over something, has that issue been discussed and resolved?

Why would you make yourself emotionally vulnerable and available to someone who is commited to someone else, and why in heaven sakes would you think you could have him back and trust that he will never do this same thing to you? Doesn't it bother you at all that you are both putting this other woman in a horrible and potentially painful position?

Frankly, I think you should both grow up and stop playing games. Either get to the heart of the issues and fix them, or walk away. Stop letting him have his cake and eat it too. How is he ever going to realize what he wants, if you keep letting him back in the door anytime 'he's hurting'. Maybe if your not there the next few times, he will realize how much he really does miss you. I think your afraid to shut the door, because he might never come back. You know you deserve more, or you wouldn't be feeling this way, posting on this board. If you don't make a stand and say I'm not doing this anymore, either your in or your out... he's never going to know you need more. But I think you really need to examine the why's of why you want him back so badly...

• I been there and done that routine and from my experience is that I finally realized that if he were the one then it would be. If he has found another because they have a job or this and that then he should be with that person. One thing tht was so effective for me to move on was clearing my home, starting anew and making room for someone to come into my life. Karen Kingston Author has some great books about clearing or you can do an internet search on clearing. Feng Shui is effective as well. This really turned my life around. At this time, or you may have done it already is to move on.