PLZ, HELP I can't find my engagement ring, we are so depressed. =(

• Hi,

This is my first time ever using a website like this, but I am hoping I will get some help or clues. I appreciate all of you who respond to my forum, I need to find my ring, because it wasn't insured and it hasn't been payed of completely - and I absolutely love it. Please, anyone that can get some images of where it might be please feel free to comment.

So, on Friday, my fiance and I hung out, had a good day. Then at night around 10 we sort of argued over something ridiculous in my couch, and I took of the ring and gave it to him, he placed it on his pocket.. and we continued talking... we ended up making up and it was late around 11:00 at this point so he was extremely sleepy and tired so he went home, and he forgot he had the ring, and I forgot to ask for it so he left. His phone was dying so we couldn't talk when he got home because he had slept a couple of hours Thur night so he immediately went to bed.

The next day he called me completely paranoid asking me if he had given me the ring back last night, I told him no... =( and ever since then he has flipped his room, and searched outside and everywhere... Is it at my house, or his? did someone find it, and take it? Pleaseee help us.

We are both super depressed over this. I am sad because he is sad, and because it isn't paid of yet, and we were supposed to be getting married this sept, so another ring is out of the question for a couple of years.

I submitted a picture of my ring in case it helps. =(

Thanks everyone.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!