Hey SalientLiving

• Saw that you asked how things were going on one of my posts and thought I might just make a new thread to tell you!

Things with my younger sister are okay, I spoke to her and she understood that I was there for her and all of that and that I showed it in my own way. The whole situation didn't really teach her a lesson though and the whole thing has come under this if you don't talk about it, it never happened type atmosphere and so no one mentions it... Its strange to say the least.

As for the Uni, I got accepted in Diploma of Arts which I would have done for a term and then have transferred into Bachelor of Arts. However because I am moving I have deferred it and will probably cancel it once I am settled down with my new life.

How have you been?^^.

• bmp

• Thanks for that :P.

• 🙂

• MercuryBueFox,

Glad to hear you are doing well. Your sister will need to talk about it eventually. The anniversary date may be the time so keep that in mind. Though we stay silent we are often screaming and crying inside.

Don't give up on school entirely. It is your pathway up.

I have about another 24 hours before my account shuts down here so I am saying farewell for now. Thank you for sharing yourself with me. You have a kind heart and a brilliant mind. Remember that not everyone will shine so bright and you don't have to save them nor should you judge them. To each his own. Enhance your own gifts and allow others to be themselves. The best way to teach is to mentor and set the example. But then you must let go.

To try to pull anyone along your path will not work. Let them go to be, stay only as close as is healthy for you, learn that it is ok to love someone and let them go. This is the greatest challenge of all women. We love so deeply we don't let go until we are so weak we can't hold on. When a relationship isn't healthy learn to love and yet let go. It is OK to love and let go.

Read "Rich Dad Poor Dad"

Read "Women Who Run With the Wolves"

Read "Love as a Way of Life"

Then read more...

But most of all embrace life and live it fully.

These are things I would say to you as my little sister.

Farewell.

• Education is still high on the list for me and probably always will be, I can't cut off the thirst I have for knowledge. And I will seek more knowledge and understanding from the books you suggested.

You speak wise words and I will carry them with me always.

Until I paths cross again,

Zara :).