Will I find my way to living by myself in another house this year?

• I have just started a job after looking for work for over 12 months. It is not what I want to do in the longer term, But I am very grateful for the opportunity and it is in community area which is where I want to be. SO far it is only casual and there has not been a lot of work yet, but I am hoping this will change as I am working very hard when I go to the job. I would really appreciate if Somebody would look at the issue of me moving out of this house this year and having my own place. I have been completely disassociated from my biological family and have many issues with them and this house I live in belongs to my mother.My birthdate is 04 January 1956.

Thank you

Kind regards

Italianagirl

Kind regards

• There will be much more work for you next year as the emphasis in 2011 is more on social expansion and meeting new people. Creative expression is also highlighted, particularly anything related to the arts and verbal expression, so if you were wanting to do a class or study something or even get a creative project off the ground, it's a good year for it.

This is a year when you will want to check up on old friends and broaden your social circle to include some new ones. Romance and love affairs may bloom. You are inclined to live life to its fullest now, even if you have to pay the consequences later on. Be careful you don't scatter your energies and undertake too many things at the same time. You can safely take some time off to enjoy yourself, but resist the temptation to completely give in to having a good time; keep your goals in mind. If you are too frivolous about enjoying yourself, the consequences for your working life can be disastrous. If you take your work seriously this year, your workload will definitely increase as you move towards 2012 and you will be very nose-to-the-grindstone busy next year. So enjoy yourself while you can in 2011, but don't neglect your responsibilities or try to do too many things, either.

• As to your residence, I don't see that changing until at least the end of the year or next year.

• Dear Captain, Thank You so much for your reply. It is very appreciated. I find you very sincere in your approach and I am sure many, many people feel blessed by what you do! As to the reading, it is my intention this year to work very hard, but also to have a balance with 'creative' situations such as working with clay etcetera. In regard to romance/love I have been in contact via email with someone from the past, would you mind if you 'looked' at whether there is a possibility of him coming back? His birthdate is 01/November 1957. If you haven't got the time that is ok. In regard to moving out of this house this year, I hope through my working efforts I will be able to move. My relationships with my biological family are very abusive, unfortunately and it is in my best interest in All ways that I move out of this house as soon as I can. Anyway Thank You once again Captain.

I wish you the very best

Kind regards

Italianagirl.

• Your relationship with this old friend is very strong in the sexual sphere. You both tend to present a rather tough, no-nonsense persona, repressing all signs of weakness in each other's company. Yet perhaps both of you have a secret hankering for romance. Communication levels are very high here yet it doesn't mean you always understand each other. You two have difficulty seeing eye-to-eye on almost everything. This is why it would be an intense love affair but it doesn't have the necessary emotional and mental compatibility to keep it together for a long time. You are both very strong-willed and this can bring clashes and disagreements, even pitched battles. both of you like to be dominant in a relationship and jealousy, stress and arguments can tear you both apart in this relationship. So perhaps it would be better if your old friend didn't return to you.

• LOL good luck Italianagirl, I wish someone could answer that question for me too!!

• Thank you once again for your quick response. You seem to suggest that he may well return to me... is that what you are saying? In regard to issues of jealousy, stress and arguments I can honestly say I am a very patient person. Yes I am a dominant person, and so is he, but we are dominant in totally different areas, and I have no desire to 'dominate' in the areas that he sees as important. That is possibly where he lacks some insight about me, but I would disagree about our mental compatibility because I have been aware of our mental compatibility on a number of 'occasions in the past. I think he needs to 'grow' emotionally and I guess that because I have 'seen' the positive side of him, I think it would be worth another shot.

Thanks once again Captain, I appreciate your insight and decency.

Kind regards

Italianagirl

• You seem to have made up your mind already but I urge you to wait until you actually see this guy in person to make a final decision - and the future of his return is still in doubt - he is checking you out via your emails to see if it is worth his time and effort. I also feel there is someone else in his life and he is weighing up his options. Make sure in your desperation to leave where you are living you don't jump at the first opportunity or person who comes along. Use your good sense and intuition - not your emotions - to carefully assess the situation.

• Dear Captain, I THANK YOU as always for your insight and advice. It comes as no surprise that there is the possibility of someone else in his life, ... that sums up some of the essence of the man! I feel quite annoyed at his 'arrogance' of Him weighing up me, he should be looking at himself to see what is valuable in him! For me it is rather 'sad', that people can not look at their inner self, when , I believe that is so important for one to constantly be assessing oneself, working on oneself in order to become a 'better' person and in turn to be able to reach to others. That is what I am doing in my own life, because I recognise the value of compassion, love, kindness etcetera, and I also know I have a long way to go, a whole lifetime of learning in fact. It saddens me in a way that he is 'unable' to see me for who I truly am, and I regret so much that I did see a good side of him. Anyway I will see what happens in the future, I have a lot to do this year. I do long for a bit of a 'break', because life has had so many challenges for me and I am a little weary, but I keep trucking. Believe me Captain it is so important for me to get out of this house for All the reasons as I said to you before, but No I won't act desperately. And THANK YOU for your kindness, it is always appreciated.

Kind regards

Italianagirl

PS I live in Australia too