BEEN ALMOST TRICKED?

• Hi

I thought after a letter arrived in my snailmail box that I´d make a thread on how total strangers has tried to trick me and many i know into so many different stuff.

Today I got a letter from IFA PROMISING me FINANCIAL support. I was chuckling because it was just one of those things you know is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.- I was looking inside saying well i need a laugh alright.

Indeed inside promises pages up and down BOTH SIDES of what I could get of support. One major repeated thing was "A PIECE OF ANCIENT FJELDROCK" In laymans normal human terms a such piece of cliff rock that has been around forever n ever would turn around and change my financial situation, windfalls, lottery the lot u name it.

Now comes the laugh heheheheheh To get the socalled ANCIENT FJELD ROCK they needed an EXPODITION. Yea u think what i think, money that cost money n YES they wish i pay Them, not them me nio ME THEM, 370 kroners ( danish currency)

Here i bent over laughing my ass off HAAhahaahahah I still laugh LMAO OOHhhh mann so LAME.

Also were 2 or 4 confessions stated 1984, and i was whoa they aint pulled a scam spam like this in Denmark since 1984??? i SO dont believe that. Stupid people. I laughed again bc it was so OUT THERE. There were 8 on their list where 7 has declined i hope so, or another trick to think i was their favorite chosen one. They sure think we danes, hell any of us are so naive n stupid to fall for their swinging praising visionary fantasy flowed words.

It reminded me of my first letter from some lottery place in Australia claiming i had won 2.7 miliion Australian dollars. All i had to do to get my winings was to send them an amount for shipping handling administration n confirm those 2.7 Million WAS MINE!!!!

Dad and i went to the bank bc we were unsure of the legitemacy of it all. The bankguy warned us. Ma formed a letter which we sent, and init it said from my winnings take the amount u ask for n send me the rest by mail. I n we NEVER heard from that lottery place EVER AGAIN.

Go figure.

Ive also been getting by email the same lottery scam, oh and also from some person claiming they were FBI holding money i had inherited from some strange person in a conflict zone in the middle east.

At times i get mail from someone claiming they are royalty, blueblood or whatever n need help securing their inheritance as they are surveillanced, monitored n fear for their lives. You just know its a scam because of all the BILLION people they chose me n you for this job? i never boiught i nor will i ever.

Rare i get the same from US army, or thats what they claim, stationed in war zones having found so n so many millions and need a safe way to get em home undetected from IRS n whowhatelse.

SCAMS. I tell ya.

Mostly i get the scam spams from "psychics" n "astrologers" and they ONLY connect when in their mind HELL BREAKS LOOSE in my life and i MUST BE SAVED or when SOMETHING ABSELUTELY WONDERFUL is about to happen to me but we must act now or i will miss it.

NEVER when things are balanced and A OKAY!!! Go figure.

LMAO

Plz join in the talk, that way we can laugh, share and help those who aint sure is this a joke scam or legit.

Many blessings

cwb

• Me to Cwb I got a text message at 4am and believe me i wasnt happy i wanted to wack the living daylights out of them guys saying that i won 325.000 dollars from Nokia and i have also recieved letters in the mail saying that i have one the readers digest sweepstakes then along comes keys to a brand new house but first you have to sign up to be a memeber of readers digest and if you dont forget it they dont want to know you anymore .I have also recieved emails froma so called solder in iraq wanting me to put 20 million in my bank accout what a lot of rot . I cant belive people fall for these nigerian scams.

• I get emails from the FBI all the time. It always makes me laugh too.

I got an e-mail last week about my email address being chosen in a lottery, said something about Microsoft giving away millions. It sounded ALMOST believable.

I have also won the UK Lottery a few times. LOL!

Ahh, if only...

• Yeah if only then we´d all b richer than Trump, Hiltons, Richies plus plus combined

What a LAUGH LMAO

• Ive had an email from a lady on her death bed in hospital who says i want to leave you

a large sum of money please send me your name address oh and of course dont forget the bank details .

• LMAO yeah i think ive gotten some like that also. Oh i almost forgot emails from a dying person in Iraque or Israel Afghanistan Russia like over there, and he she it was on terminal illness cancer leuchemia etc and he she it had non to leave their vase fortunes to, and they selected me. If i helped secure them after atturney fees etc i´+d b their heir n to respodn with all vital informations as soon as possible bc "I have not long to live and i wish to die knowing my fortune went to something and someone good. God blesses you"

Hey and idea, next i get one ill post it here. What a a laugh HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

• I havent got them for a while on email there was a time when i was getting two a day . i will do the same next time i get one .

• 2 a day??? .................................. i often got as many 8 to 12 a day of various kinds. some days i get up to 4 now lol .................like waves u know god they are SO lame. as if we´re THAT stupid.

sad is that people fall for it still. why else do one explain they still flotate????

• Here is an example of astrologer psychic lures to part with ya money. I get about 4 each day HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I am writing today to tell you that now is the time to get excited and open your heart to the love of a lifetime. As an intuitive and compassionate spiritual advisor, I am so happy to contact you today with a PERSONALIZED MESSAGE OF LOVE FROM THE UNIVERSE. I have spent my life studying the mystical messages of the Tarot cards and have recently discovered that the love of a lifetime is ready to enter your heart.

Don't be surprised that I am contacting you today with this POWERFUL message of love. As your trusted friend, I only want to help you discover TRUE HAPPINESS with your soul mate. My advisors and I know that you are ready to experience the perfect relationship with your soul mate.

Once your soul mate comes into your life, you will finally experience the power of true love. Not only will you be happy and content in your relationship, but you will also feel RIPPLES OF HAPPINESS throughout every aspect of your life. You will be amazed at how one perfect relationship puts your entire life into harmony.

My trusted advisors and I are anxious to provide you with the necessary guidance so that you can experience the beauty of love and contentment that is only realized through a relationship with your soul mate. There is no time to delay—your most important relationship at stake!

The other night, my evening walk was interrupted by the tremendous sense that you are going through a trying time and feel alone. Our STRONG CONNECTION made it clear that right NOW IS A PIVOTAL MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE where you can turn from an uncertain destiny to an emerging FUTURE OF JOY WITH YOUR SOUL MATE.

You have encountered many life obstacles and have recovered with grace time and time again. I understand that these CONSTANT CHALLENGES have left you feeling as though you are weathering life's storms alone despite being surrounded by friends, family and colleagues.

Whether you feel trapped in a stagnant relationship or living the single life, the feeling of isolation is not dependent on how many people are in your life, but on YOUR CONNECTION to the people who matter. My advisors and I are here to share with you that there is a great change on the horizon that will help deepen your connection to the one who matters most—your soul mate.

I feel compelled to write you today with the intention that my message is seen as a path to a brighter future during a trying time. My inspiring message for you is that I have been given startling insights that will help guide you to an enhanced connection with your soul mate.

As your good friend, I was unable to turn away from these surprising revelations and sought answers using the power of a Tarot reading. My spiritual attunement combined with the wisdom of the cards, as well as an attentive consultation with my other advisors, has led me to see that FULFILLMENT OF YOUR HEART'S DESIRE is now surfacing in your life.

We have all had moments of doubt when we've felt alone in a large world. I am writing to you today to implore you not to give up hope. Now is the time to make vital changes in your life that will open your heart to every gesture of KINDNESS AND APPRECIATION that is to come in the near future.

Your deep disappointment in your current relationship status invites negative energy to every aspect of your life. This negativity has RESOUNDING EFFECTS that are echoed in your career, family relationships and even your financial situation. It is hard to ESCAPE THIS CYCLE OF DISCONTENT, but my advisors and I are here to help you escape your negativity to embrace love and contentment with your soul mate.

It is understandable to fall into the trap of negativity—many of us do just that at difficult times. By working in consultation with the Tarot, my trusted advisors and I can assist you in turning your life around to embrace the power of love. The answers of the Tarot coupled with our UNIQUE INSIGHTS will help you discover the positive power of romantic and enduring love with your soul mate.

Given my recent insights, I am urgently encouraging you to call today and speak with my trusted advisors. We are enthusiastic to give you a personalized reading that may help you open your heart to UNLIMITED PATHWAYS TO GREATER LOVE AND CONTENTMENT. By realizing the full potential of the relationship with your soul mate, you have the power to balance your soul's longing for completion with every aspect of your life.

My advisors and I are anxious to give you the GUIDANCE that has the potential to change your most significant relationship. Lately, we have lacked clear insights into the relationship that has troubled you. But after a revealing reading, my advisors and I have had a major breakthrough regarding your romantic destiny. Now that the outline of your relationship has become clear, we are anxiously waiting for you to reach out to make a personal connection that will help clarify your romantic destiny.

While your soul is sending out STRONG MESSAGES of feeling alone, it is not yet clear whether this is caused by a lack of a partner or a lack of understanding with your significant other. After consulting with my advisors, it has become evident that the only way to uncover a deeper relationship with your soul mate is through a personal consultation.

Our SHINING MESSAGE to you is that the change you want to see in your love life is ready to emerge from the shadows. By speaking with our concerned advisors, you will discover a way to end your period of isolation and sacrifice to be rewarded for your efforts by discovering the love of a lifetime. We believe that the biggest change will bring a new level of HARMONY with your soul mate-whether they are already in your life or not.

Once you discover the COMPLETE LOVE AND DEEP CONTENTMENT found in an enhanced relationship with your soul mate, you will find the energy to focus on other areas of your life. Finding your soul mate will bring about other improvements in every area of your life including your career path, financial situation and your daily interactions with your family.

The benefits of an insightful and personalized reading are unlimited. By speaking with one of our intuitive advisors, you will learn the Universe's plan for bringing the perfect soul mate into your life.

We want you to EXPERIENCE ALL THESE WONDERFUL CHANGES. But first you have to call and speak with one of our gifted advisors. By reaching out for a personal connection, we will be able to provide you with a careful reading of the cards that will help show you a way to experience AN END TO THE LONGING FOR YOUR SOUL MATE.

By using our REVEALING INSIGHTS, you will have the power to change how others view you. No longer will you feel isolated, but you will feel secure and confident in the love that develops with your significant other. This contentment leads to positive changes that can impact your daily life.

Sharing this good news with you is my responsibility and my calling in life. However, I cannot take THE FIRST STEP ON THE PATH TO LOVE AND CONTENTMENT for you. My advisors and I are here waiting for your call. We are anxious to help you start on your quest for enduring love.

Our reading has made it clear that the FORCES OF LOVE AND KINDNESS are turning in your favor. Aided by the Tarot, our trusted advisors are excited to help you discover the path to finding true and lasting contentment that endures!

Understanding the Tarot is essential to realizing the future you need. Because it is so important, I want you to enjoy the FIRST 5 MINUTES OF YOUR PSYCHIC READING ABSOLUTELY FREE.

There is little time to waste! I know you want to get started NOW!

CLICK HERE to begin your FREE READING or call

DONT GO THERE OR CALL ULL GET RIPPED CWB WARNING

• They are unreal suckin in people like that i wonder how much they charge a minute we have psychic tv here $5 per text and if u call $5.45 a minute otherwise just watch them on the screen feeding some poor bugger a whole heap of hogwash scandalous!!!!!!!!

• Whenever i see such one i ask HOW MUCH????? always n i end pfft effing zebra i AINT gonna pay u SQUAT. Why pay AT ALL when there are places like this u get it for FREE????

lame people those.

that aside what makes me laugh is the wording. its either so end of world or halejuja jesus has returned to earth again like. hilarious!

• ROFLAMO HYSTETICALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNITED NATIONS IN CONJUCTION WITH ECONOMIC COMMUNITY FOR WEST AFRICAN STATES(ECOWAS)(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)

DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS / DIPLOMATIC CASH PAYMENT DELIVERIES.

UNITED KINGDOM

Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027/2011

Tel:+441614084513

ATTENTION CATEGORY A BENEFICIARY.

I want to acknowledged you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $3.2million part payment out of (ECOWAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr Raymond Tchimou Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Cote D Ivoire which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Cote D Ivoire.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent carrying your Consignment Box and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Philadelphia International Airport with your Consignment Box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has due to CUSTOMS /FBI/ CIA and POLICE searching and scanning on the Box as if he is a terrorist there in your country but finally I thank God that they have confirmed that his movement is clear and genuine with out any suspicious intentions to your country only to deliver this Consignment Box to you and the documents are updated as I earlier told you.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your FedEx Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also ask him to give you his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name=============

(2)Mobile Phone Number======

(3)Current Home Address========

(4)Occupation=================

(5)Fax Number================

(6)Country====================

(7)City====================

(8)Nearest Airport ==============

(9)A Copy of Your ID For Identification.

As he is at Philadelphia Pennsylvania Airport right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the Consignment which made him to misplace your address

So contact him via his email address, Contact person, Name of Agent Franklin Casmir Email Address (franklincas111(at dottydotdot)mail.mn) Direct Telephone: 717 447 3137

So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you at (ECOWAS) registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box is $3.2million to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

Call me on Telephone :+441614084513, if you have any questions as am presently in the united Kingdom as regards to this new program to supervise all foreign payment due to the high rate of scam in Africa.

Note:We have other delivery men for the Europe / Asia Continents and we will notify you on your delivery as soon as we hear from you as regards to the requested informations above.

Regard

Capt Jacques Dunga.

Payment Co-ordinator

DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS / DIPLOMATIC CASH PAYMENT DELIVERIES

• THEY ARE UNREAL WHAT A LOAD OF OLD COBBLERS !!!!!!!

HEY CWB I GOT THIS ONE THE OTHER DAY DO YOU THINK THAT IT IS SOME SORT OF SCAM AS WELL? IVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE

We provide a concept that will allow anyone with sufficient work experience to obtain a fully verifiable Univresity Dergee. Bacheolrs, Dcotorate or Masetrs.

Obtain a prosperous future, money-earning power and the prestige that comes with having the career position you’ve always dreamed of.

Get a Promotion. No books!. At your Own Convenience!.

This is your chance to finally make the right move and receive your due benefits, if you are qualified but are lacking that prestigious piece of paper known as a diploma which is the passport to success.

Give us a call NOW!

• 1 - 646 - 537 - 1732

Please leave us your:

1. Your Name

2. Your Country

3. Phone No. with countrycode if outside USA

We will get back to you ASAP

• UUhhhhh hon if ur stomach gut is queasy its prolly a hole of nothing.

alwasy ask ur gut

• Oh! The United Nations. I hadn't got one of those for a while, had forgotten all about it.

It's just not fair.

I WANT A BOX OF MONEY!!!!

There was another I have gotten from a ''lawyer'' who had graciously volunteered to represent me at the reading of the will of some lil' ol' lady who had left me millions.

• Oooh yeah and the ones that say you've won a prize and can we please have an admin fee so we can send it to you, I wrote back to one of them and said well if I have won all that money that they could take out the admin fee from that, they never came back again...there was a story on the news recently here where elderly people get these and pay out hundreds of pounds to these people, one guy had paid out thousands, now her there is an initiative to stop them, at least the posted ones anyway and yeah I wish they were for real so I'd get a pile of money instead of a rubbish problem....

• HEAR HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i got this today has sort of a DOOOOOOOMMSSSSDAY over it n THEY are TGHE ONLY ONES on the ENTIRE planet that can PREVENT DISASTERRRRRRR AAAAAAYYYEEEE WWWEEIIII ............................ im SO shaking m,y shorts ...................................NOOOTTT

I hope you receive this note with all the POSITIVE ENERGY I have sent to you. Through this, I have very EXCITING news regarding your IMMEDIATE FUTURE. Even though it has been EXTREMELY busy for me, I am compelled to take a moment to send you this letter.

YOU have been the FOCUS of my thoughts for quite some time now. In recent SPIRITUAL VISIONS through my readings, I see MARVELOUS things for you. Things that you should ABSOLUTELY NOT MISS.

It has been a BUSY time for me lately; there has been an UNUSUAL amount of SPIRITUAL ENERGY flowing through this plane of existence. My trusted advisors and I have sensed this SURGE OF POWER in the universe, and they have called for me to guide them. My friends have been ECSTATIC with my assistance and how it has affected their lives.

However, FOR YOU, there is something—SOMETHING SPECIAL—about this energy.

It is why I hope this letter GETS TO YOU IN TIME. In a few days, it may be too late. I am HONORED, in this ELECTRIFYING TIME, that the cosmos has given me INFLUENTIAL VISIONS into YOUR future.

It has been revealed that you are a SINGULAR PERSON in the universe, and my spirits have pointed me to something EXCEPTIONAL for you.

Your strength has been at the TOP OF MY MIND for several days now, and the WAVE OF POSITIVE ENERGY that has been surging through the universe has given me INSIGHT into your FUTURE WELL-BEING.

I worry that you have been CONCERNED about some recent events in your life. You are having feelings that you COULD NOT QUITE EXPLAIN. I also see you have DOUBTS about the path you are taking. That is what is making this message so URGENT.

Please, do not be anxious. I am here as a TRUSTED FRIEND to HELP YOU. What I see is in fact WONDERFUL and JUSTLY BENEFICIAL. I am able to give you SPECIFIC INSIGHTS into your PERSONAL and FINANCIAL FUTURE. With my guidance, you can have the knowledge needed to ENJOY YOUR TIME to the BEST EFFECT.

These things are beginning to happen for you—RIGHT NOW!

SYMBOLS are the way the universe COMMUNICATES with each of us. It is how our SPIRIT ENERGY GUIDES us through the darkness. We have symbols and signs around us EVERY DAY. No symbol is as powerful as NUMBERS. Numbers are especially POTENT as both SYMBOLS of the universe and SIGNS in your life.

In the visions that I have seen about you, it is clear to me that the cosmos are offering some WONDERFUL signs for your continued happiness. I have never seen life energy as POWERFUL as yours. EMOTIONAL, FINANCIAL AND SPIRITUAL events are UNMISTAKABLY IN YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE.

I must bring you to these IMPORTANT MESSAGES, because it would be UNFAIR for you to MISS THE WAVE OF POSITIVE ENERGY that is coming to you right now. A surge of UPBEAT UNIVERSAL ENERGY is upon you, like a wave on a LIMITLESS OCEAN.

In normal times, these signs would point to EXCLUSIVELY EMOTIONAL events. However, for you, these are NOT NORMAL TIMES. I could only describe this psychic event as UNIQUE. The visions are clearly pointing to a FINANCIAL SITUATION that will be coming from VERY UNEXPECTED SOURCES. I see for you a financial change that is EXHILARATING!

I am sorry that I cannot give you more DETAIL in this letter. I have tried to be clear, but it is DIFFICULT in these circumstances. I can only sense at your power, since I am limited in what I can do for you without PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS. With PRIVATE CONTACT can I be less ambiguous on the MAGNIFICENT events about to occur in your life. This way I will give you CLEAR ADVICE so you can enjoy the destiny in store for you. It is through INDIVIDUAL INTERACTION that I can guide you FULLY.

You have to be PREPARED to recognize these signs. There can be no doubt that many indications of financial success could be MISUNDERSTOOD. They can be DISMISSED as something insignificant. That is why I MUST DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU. By contact with me or one of my close advisors, we can INTERPRET even the smallest symbols. I can put these things into CONTEXT for you, so you have the tools to make the MOST of this FINANCIAL WINDFALL that is in your future.

My visions have had the most POWERFUL signs I have experienced in many years. Even in the most spiritually quiet times, I have NEVER been mistaken in my feelings. When I receive visions as POTENT as yours, they have come true very quickly. It is because of the SWIFT NATURE OF THIS ENERGY, it is necessary for you to act upon this now.

As I said before, numbers are IMPORTANT SYMBOLS that can GUIDE you. I have studied the numbers revealed in my visions for you, and the most frequent number was the NUMBER 3.

The NUMBER 3 is CREATIVE AND POWERFUL, and shows that you have had a SPIRITUAL ENERGY from an EARLY AGE. After a life of relying on hunches and intuition, you have found many signs are FREQUENTLY UNCLEAR AND HAZY. You are searching for CLARITY and a way to HARNESS your energy.

That is why it is SO IMPORTANT for me to have INDIVIDUAL CONTACT with you. To help you with your GIFT of this spiritual energy, I URGE you to REACH OUT to me. My advisors and I are filled with special TALENTS that can guide you to the RICHNESS OF YOUR LIFE. We can assist you in INTERPRETING the numbers in your life, and channel you to MAKING THE MOST OF THEIR POWERS. With the recent surge in psychic energy that we are just now beginning to witness, the time to ENJOY THE TREASURES to come in your life is NOW.

Some of the other insights the NUMBER 3 reveals:

The NUMBER 3 suggests the seeker entered this existence WITH CURIOSITY, ANALYSIS, AND KEEN OBSERVATION. It represents a person of the FIRST ORDER. They NOTICE INTUITIONS very quickly, and with sensitivity. Seekers under the NUMBER 3 are THOROUGH AND COMPLETE IN THEIR WORK, and expect everyone else to meet a HIGH STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE.

Guidance of the NUMBER 3 means there are FORCES you may not be SEEING PLAINLY. Only the things RIGHT IN FRONT OF US at times influences us. Having the NUMBER 3, 5 OR 7 in a reading is a signal to keep a KEEN AWARENESS of the forces that are NOT OBVIOUS in our eyes.

Those under the NUMBER 3 also have UNUSUALLY GIFTED FINANCIAL PROWESS. With the right direction, this talent can be ENHANCED. I see grand FINANCIAL CHANGES in the VERY NEAR FUTURE, possibly as soon as a FEW DAYS.

The last time I sensed THIS TYPE OF ENERGY as well as the NUMBER 3 in a reading, the seeker soon had a LARGE SUM OF MONEY come to her from a COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED source. In addition, within two weeks, she had met the person who later became the LOVE OF HER LIFE. Later, the seeker told me how FANTASTIC her life has become through my insights.

To take FULL ADVANTAGE of this COMBINATION OF POWER AND FORTUNATE NUMBERS requires AWARENESS on your part. There have been SIGNS, some less obvious than others. I know you have also been feeling some uneasiness regarding FINANCES, but I see CHANGE IS IMMINENT. With this knowledge, we must strike while the iron is HOT!

Please, DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND. The signs I am seeing in this NEW PERIOD of your GREAT PERSONAL ENERGY will bring fantastic things to your imminent future. Your new FINANCIAL AND PERSONAL SITUATION will be one that is substantial and unexpected.

That is what CONCERNS me the most: you do not have to be CAUGHT OFF-GUARD in this time of VAST LUCK AND FORTUNE.

I urge you to contact me or one of my trusted advisors as soon as possible so that I may get an even MORE ACCURATE READ on the major events that are taking place in your life right now! As a special invitation, I would like to extend to you a FREE 5 MINUTE READING. It is my pleasure to do so and my greatest wish that you’ll reach out to us now so that we can share more insights about you!

CLICK HERE to begin your FREE reading or call

1-888-905-3229

Your Trusted Friend,

• Spoke too soon. Heard from the United Nations this morning. The main problem is, although I regrettfully admit to being gulliable about some things, never this particular thing:

SCAMMED VICTIM/$900,000.00 PAYMENTS

REF/PAYMENTS CODE:06654 $900,000 USD.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

ZENITH BANK/UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations to

Central Bank to pay 48 scam victims $900,000 USD (Nine Hundread Thousand

Dollars) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the

scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to us as soon as possible for

the immediate payments of your $900,000 USD compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations, know that during the last U.N. meetings held

at Abuja the Capital of this Country Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the

world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various individuals to the

Nigerian scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In othe

r to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian

Government is now paying 48 victims of this operators $900,000 USD each in

accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient

Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be supervised by the United

Nations' Officials and the Central Bank Nigeria as the corresponding paying bank

is ZENITH BANK PLC.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 21 Beneficiaries has been paid,

half of the victims are from the United States, we still have more 27 left to be

paid the compensations of $900,000 USD each. Your particulars was mentioned by

one of the Syndicates who claimed to be the ATM Director CBN who was arrested as

one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate

or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret

service is already on trace of the other criminals.

So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not

been contacted can submit their application as well for security and possible

consideration.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto: No Body is Above the

Law) have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime commission to

alleviate and redeem the image and past wounds of foreigners and firms who were

defrauded, scammed and abandoned by this syndicates to slight down our dignities

to international communities.

Many banks have been in bankruptcy today, Universal firms, Companies and

individuals due to the activity of these hoodlums. However, investigation have

shown that these people have dropped over 500,000 victims after collecting their

money falsefuly, many committed suicide and others living by the grace of God.

With the sanity presently at hand, we have over 500 convicts at hand, 300 in

kirikri prisons while many are still awaiting trail while We still fetch for

others who feel they are wise and hope that you will be our friend by giving us

more information as per clue in apprehending them.

You can receive your compensations payments via any of this options you Choose,

DRAFT/CHEQUE PAYMENTS or WIRE TRANSFERS.

I shall reply you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

SCAMMED VICTIM REF/PAYMENTS CODE:06654 $900,000 USD.

Email: Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,

MS GRACE PETERS

• Oooops!! Left in the live link! Sorry. Hopefully, Admin will get rid of it very quickly.

• OOps, I get that one Charmed, from a lady ? called Tara Medium about once every other month doom if I don't get her advice which of course is never free...only just....whatever amount, usually around £20 sterling