Numerology

• how do i figure up my life #? just interested in this aspect of astrology as well. can anyone help?

mel

• Hi MELinSc,

You find your lifepath number by adding the month, day and year you were born.

An example could be May 15, 1963 - May = the 5th month

May 15 1963

5 + 1 +5 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 3 = 30/3

So your lifepath # is 30/3

This is a really great site to help you with this and more

• thanks! i'll look into that.

p.s. where/how do you get the 3 in the 30/3 example you gave?

• Your very welcome MELinSC,.

To anwer or try to answer your question.....When we add each separate number together , the sum of all numbers in the above example = 30. We now reduce 30 to a single digit by adding 3 + 0 which equals 3, the Life Path of the individual.

Numbers 1 through 9 are considered the 'primary or 'root' numbers' of numerology. Numbers 10 and up are considered variations and combinations of the primary 9.

Here's a list of birthdays by numbers.

Number 1 birthday = 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th

Number 2 birthday = 2nd, 11th, 20th, 29th

Number 3 birthday = 3rd, 12th, 21st, 30th

Number 4 birthday = 4th, 13th, 22nd, 31st

Number 5 birthday = 5, 14th, 23rd

Number 6 birthday = 6th, 15th, 24th

Number 7 birthday = 7th, 16th, 25th

Number 8 birthday = 8th, 17th, 26th

Number 9 birthday = 9th, 18th, 27th

If for example, we looked at a person with a lifepath of 17/8, although we reduced the 17 (1 +7) to the primary or 'root' number 8, the double digit number '17' still has significance in the calculation, holding information about one's past as well as the lessons he/she needs to learn.

With 30/3, we still added the 3 and zero together. Although Zero is not considered a number it is considered a 'potential for creativity'. The "0" could been seen as a mirror reflecting the spiritual to the physical.

In Dan Millmans book, The Life You Were Born to Live, he points out that zero "0" is an 'inner gift of sensitivity' and enhances the energies of the other number....it can manifest in our lives positively or negatively.

I hope this helped and didn't confuse you more. The site recommended really explains all this quite well.

I'd be more than pleased to give you an example, if there's a lifepath number you'd like to explore.

• my b-day is 7/11/85.

so it would be 7+1+1+1+9+8+5=32, correct? and then i would add the 3+2 and get 5? am i doing this right? lol

thanks so much for the explanation 🙂

• You're right! :)) Your lifepath is a 32/5