GreyStar where did your thread disappear to???

• ??? it is gone! What happened?

• Good question. Let me know if you see anything. I read a person someone who came off with very negative energy last night when providing feedback initially. I came back with insight and advice for her and shared my experience with the cancer I have been dating as an example.. She seemed ok and let me know that I had helped her more than I would know, so I took that as a good thing. I woke up really sick in the middle of the night and I checked for the thread at lunch and it as well as my past life reading request have disappeared. From what you and the others saw of my readings, did you see anything out of the norm. I know I am new to trying to step in and help read like this so I don't really know why it disappeared. I really feel for many of the people that requested readings as they have been so patient with me. I was really drawn to some of them for more spiritual oriented readings or insight but was trying to work through the requests in the order they came in.

GreyStar

• I may try to contact admin to see if they may know what happened.

• Thats a shame I was not on here last night to see your response to my request.. darn.. I was on your first page of your thread..

Sorry that someone removed that thread, the thought you offered readings was very kind. Thank you and sorry you did not get to finish. =^(

What a bummer..

Seems for some reason they do not like people to give readings or they let certain people give readings but not others.. Silly thing really.

Thank you for all your effort Greystar

• Greystar, don't allow this to be a set back for you and please don't take it personal,,I'm so sorry but the sad thing is I have seen this happen before...i am so sorry for all the work, energy , and never mind your time ,"only to be taken down..for some reason."

love and light

Greystar

Sheila

WITH RESPECT ADMIN

WHATS UP!!!

GREY STAR DID NOT DO ANYTHING THAT ANY OTHER PEOPLE DO ON THE THREADS DAY IN DAY OUT..PLEASE TELL ME WHY, OR WAS IT A OOPS ON YOUR PART...

I HAVE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH WITH OTHERS INCLUDED TO SEE WHO GIVES READINGS! OR PEOPLE ASKING PEOPLE FOR A READING!I

ITS NOT A SECRET ITS THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE FOR ALL TO SEE...

JUST WANT TO KNOW THE REASON BEHIND GREYSTARS POST BEING DELETED...PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME...YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T SAY TO MUCH, BUT THIS is a valid question........ONCE AGAIN I FEEL CONFUSED

AND IT REALLY SADDENS ME.

SO IF GREYSTAR WERE TO WORD HER TOPIC DIFFERENTLY, THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED...AM I CORRECT?

SHOULD SHE CALL IT ADVICE, EXPERIENCE ETC. READINGS OR LEAVE READINGS OUT!

SINCERELY,

MY JOURNEY

SORRY FOR THE CAPS I REALIZED IT AFTER THE FACT... I HAVE ALWAYS WROTE IN CAPS AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING NOT TO....

• Thank you My Journey. I am just saddened that those I still had to help lost their information that they took time to write and request for insight upon. As many of my postings upon other threads have mentioned, I have only read family and friends face to face until I was encourage to try to help by others. I came here to seek understanding and enlightenment and learn to use my gifts to help others. I do hope you can help me to understand why the post was removed and provide me helpful information for a newbie on the forum. Thank you for your help!

GreyStar

• Dear Greystar ,

I cant find it either im so sorry that this has happend to you, you did a great reading for me and i am very grateful.I do not understand why it was removed im in total agreeance with Sheila (my journey) please try not to let it get you down ..

• Why would Admin delete Greystars post? O-o... It didn't have anything bad on it, she was just helping people. I was on her fourth page, looks like I wasn't meant to have a reading done, lol.

• I hope admin didn't do it unpurpose it may have just gotten lost, or vanished for some other reason...

I hope we find out soon though. 🙂

Love and light Bee Xx

• How can a thread disappear? Been waiting for my turn and thought this would be the night I'll get my reading. Thanks, anyway Greystar. I hope we get thread back.

• GreyStar,

Please know I do not have any "NEGETIVE" energy, and I did not cause your post to be lost.

I am actually a "VERY SPRITUAL PERSON" and would NEVER cause anyone any harm.

I am quite upset to read this.

I have been read by many readers on this site and no-one has ever thrown a comment about me like that. (please feel free to take a look at my other posts).

Please by all means know it was not me, and I mean't every word I said when i told you that you helped me.

I am sorry your post was lost, but it was not me, I was actually going back to re-read something you wrote and use it part as my healing and it was gone.

• angel hugs

admin is deleting threads again

they have deleted some of my threads and postings these past few days

for whatever reason they seem to think we are GIVING psychic readings.

also for those who request reading, if the wording is not to their liking that request disappears.

Julianna

• Lovingsilverwings,

Thank you for what you wrote.

What GreyStar wrote for me last night was not a psychic reading, I know it was nothing to do with my post as to why it was deleted.

Now I need to understand why I was referred to as negetive energy?

• Oh GreyStar your comment on negative energy seems to have upset more than one person as I realised when I opened my email inbox this morning. Please do not blame anyone herefor your being sick-you may just be completely drained from doing too many readings in such little time, you have kids who mighthave picked up a bug and passed it on to you while your immune system was weak, there are thousands of reasons.

I hope you have asked admin why, and I thougjt we were allowed to be giving readings here is that not the reason for this forum?

• I agree with Paddifluff on all they said. Especially the readings bit, I had no idea people weren't meant to give readings on this forum, I thought it was made for people to learn... Hopefully it was some sort of mistake.

• I don't know as sometimes my posts have been deleted too. When I referred to my son's health problem by it's proper name the whole post was deleted, and when I mentioned his age group the word was deleted, and starred in. I really don't understand their criteria at all

Good luck with your readings Greystar but don't wear yourself out we had another kind person here who set up a thread for readings, and he got many many requests for them, he managed a fair few then dissappeared and we haven't heard from him since, I think he wore himself out so please try not to overdo it, especially as you have a young family which is a tiring experience anyway at times, even m yone son wore me out on occasion, and still does at 18 too.....no rest for the wicked ..

• Piscesstar,

I apologize as I meant no ill will and did not mean to upset you. I have been pushing hard to make it through the readings and I tend to tire easily due to my sensitivity. I guess my thread disappearing gave me the time to rest I needed. I will post more this afternoon. If the. Thread disappears, I will post one with your name.

Greystar

• Greystar, I'm glad that your thread disappearing gave you the time you needed to gain some well earned rest. Everyone on here appreciates what you're doing, heck you didn't even get to my reading but I don't mind because I got to read your responses to other people.

I'm curious like that :).

I hope you don't tire yourself out again and if you get swamped again, its obvious people here care about you enough to step up and tell people to be patient and stop requesting.

Peace and Happiness,

Zara.

• GreyStar FYI Happy and Piscesstar have been around for longer than me.

• Hi Greystar,

Was really enjoying your feedback to others and was looking forward to mine.

I think Admin should have informed you why they were deleting your whole thread out of courtesy to avoid all this confusion, (both threads) the one on past lives also.

I have young children too!!! so know the exhausted feeling only too well. I come on here to gain knowledge from others that are more spiritually advanced, its my ME time. I have become sensitive to spirit of late, and am trying to make sense of it all. (The stress of having 3 children under 6 maybe!!!!! ha ha).

Your post prompted me to read a little of the irish St Bridgit, and funny how it was her saints day as we spoke (2 Feb).

Look forward to reading your insight in the future.

Kind Regards

Cazmayo