Thecaptain please help...

• Dear The Captain,

I am in a bit of a conflicted situation because I think I have met my ideal man, however he is divorced and has a young child from a previous relationship and he is much younger than me (his date of birth - 16 April 1982) - by 5 years.

He is really smitten with me and has proposed marriage.I really like him a lot and can see myself falling in love with him. We have great chemistry and are very compatible, but I have never had a serious relationship before and I am somewhat vulnerable at the moment. I am going to be 34 soon (18 Feb 1977). I don't know if I can deal with him having a young child. I always expected that I would be with someone where I would be a priority in his life, but I understand that in this situation his child will always come first.

I have never had a relationship where I ever came first and have always felt like I have had to take a back seat to others. But i'm afraid to let go of him because he really cares about me and right now I need someone like that. I'm scared i may not meet anyone like him again.

Please can you shed some light on this situation and advise me because I am so confused right now?

Thank you

Misha

• Misha77, this is ColdHeartLove's personal thread. Please start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page and I will answer you there.

• Sorry I didn't realise. I have started a new topic. Will look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards

Misha