Thecaptain please help...

• Hi thecaptain... Can you please do my birthdate? I like this person a lot. Do you see us being together in the future?

Me: 5-26-84 Him 7-10-67

I really like him and hope that we could be together.

• There is a possibility that this relationship will happen, but it won't go the way you may hope or expect. For instance, sexual relations here will be highlighted - either a lack of them or something unusual in regard to them, such as exploring the tantra or different sexual practices. You may have previously been content to live life at a rather light superficial level, especially in matters of love, and this relationship may prove a little threatening yet at the same time fascinating to you. Your friend is at home in this area and may even take the lead, something to which you might not be accustomed. However this relationship may go fishing in some deep emotional waters which can hold dangers, especially when the psyche is roused from its depths. This relationship will seek to explore the darker side of experience - you two may share an interest in unusual events and people, not just investigating them but seeking to become involved with hidden, perhaps prophetic or metaphysical powers.

I doubt this relationship will last forever as addictions of many kinds can be an issue here, whether they be sexual, love, or substance abuse. Unfortunately, the relationship can lack the self-control necessary to limit the use of such substances or states and can become very unhealthy and even destructive for both of you.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you thecaptain. I see this relationship not going my way like you said cause he is very controlling. he wants things done his way and on his term. I don't really feel secure with this person because I feel like he is lying to me or is playing me. Can you please explian more of the dar side of the experience? And metaphysical powers? I feel really sad hearing the last paragraph. We got into a fight because he told me to go look for other people and I told him I don't want to even be friends. Do you think he will ever contact me again? If you can tell me more about him as a person I would so much appreciate it. His b-day is again 7/10/1967. Thanks again...

• Hi, if you are already feel insecure with this person is it really worth going after him? you should feel happy and secure if the person is right....maybe your gut is telling you something 🙂

• Dear Captain, I am new to this site but have read almost every inch of it now and WOW, cannot believe the vast information and interesting issues in one place so I wondered if you could help me as I have had a few relationships lately which for one reason or another have not worked out and I feel I have gone through some sort of transition of late and have met guys I needed in my life at that time for us both to learn lessons, but I am now in a place where I feel I am ready to find one to settle down with and have met somebody whilst going through this transition and I told him then that I didn't want a relationship so although we still see each other occasionally, the relationship now seems to be quite competative between us and neither of us make much contact like we used to, that was before I said I didnt want a relationship. I just want to know if there is a chance for us as we are so happy when we are together and obviously miss each other when we are apart as we tell each other this when we meet, plus, we cant stop touching each other and cuddling etc, but then once we have left each other again, we both seem to feign disinterest and we go for long periods before contacting each other again. my DOB is 19/03/62 and his is 22/11/69. Please tell me if you think we have a chance of a relationship and if so, how do we turn this around x

• Thank you thecaptain. I see this relationship not going my way like you said cause he is very controlling. he wants things done his way and on his term. I don't really feel secure with this person because I feel like he is lying to me or is playing me. Can you please explian more of the dar side of the experience? And metaphysical powers? I feel really sad hearing the last paragraph. We got into a fight because he told me to go look for other people and I told him I don't want to even be friends. Do you think he will ever contact me again? If you can tell me more about him as a person I would so much appreciate it. His b-day is again 7/10/1967. Thanks again...

• Aeracura, I will help you but you must start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of the page.

• ColdHeartLove, your love interest is obsessed with the need to win and to prove himself desirable, which is caused by his extreme insecurity. His lack of self-love and self-respect causes him to treat others disrespectfully and without love, because he doesn't know what those things actually are. He is a magnetic and compelling person with an attraction to all things unconventional, bizarre, unusual, and extraordinary. Sometimes this can take him to the shadowy side of life, such as dark magic, addictions, unsavoury associates or less-than-moral experiences. This dark attraction half appeals to him, half revolts him - thus, he becomes disgusted with that aspect of himself. This self-hatred spills out as bad behaviour onto those who are around him. He needs to understand that his ventures into darkness have a spiritual purpose - that of inner growth - but unilt he realises this, he will continue to loathe himself and treat everyone else just as badly as he treats himself. Because he doesn't love himself or feel sexy and attractive to others, he needs to prove his desirability over and over and conducts his business and relationships with lust and passion, rather than looking to inspire loyalty in his associates. So he will not be faithful to anyone for long - when he has hooked someone and is satisfied they find him attractive, he moves on.

• CHL, you need to work on your own tendency to jump into relationships too quickly due to your impatience and excitability. You need to take to heart the saying "Look before you leap" in order to save yourself a lot of heartache. If you stopped to ask yourself whether a person or situation is really right for you before you go ahead full steam, your life would get a whole lot easier and happier. You always end up feeling crushed when someone doesn't turn out to be the person you thought they were but, if you had taken the time to get to know them better first, you would have seen how wrong they were for you.

• Hi captain. I believe the things you say are true. I just thought that someone at 43 years old would be a little more mature and ready to settle. the sad part is that I am naive and fell for him. All the things we did at the beginning were romantic and sweet. He comes around and spend lots of time with me at the beginning making me believe he was actually interested in something worth while. You're right I do tend to jump quickly into things.

• ok I think I have done that now and wow didn't expect such a quick reply, thankyou xx

• CHL, he was interested in you but when he had you hooked, he lost interest. That is his way but it won't make him happy. It's no bad reflection on you as a love mate.

• hi the captain. i haven't ask are you an astrologist or something? how can you know these things?

• I pick up people's vibes.

• Hi TheCaptain. I'm starting to think that he put a spell on me cause I don't know what is this hold he has on me. Do you know there is a counter spell for me to fall out of love???

• This post is deleted!

• ColdHeartLove, there is no love spell or supernatural element here. It's your own lack of willpower that is causing you to stay attached. DeeDee1970 is right. Stop focusing on this guy and distract yourself with other matters and activities and his memory will soon fade. He is certainly not the only guy in the world. It's only ego that keeps you trying to catch someone who isn't interested in you anymore.

• Hi TheCaptain. I've made a terrible mistake. His birthday is 7-19-1967... Does that change anything? can you see for that day?

• New reading: this relationship is still difficult for friendship, love or marriage and needs stability. Your friend is attracted to unpredictable people like yourself, and insecurity only makes your love affair burn brighter. Unless the relationship can galvanize practical energies however, its passion may sweep it away to oblivion. Your friend can never be sure of your extracurricular activities or loyalty, nor can you predict his moods. Your exciting nature may trigger his psychological instability. sending him over the edge. Dedication will be needed on both sides to prevent early burnout or eventual catastrophe.

Marriage or a long term friendship here will have difficulty over the question of responsibility. You two are clever enough to see what is needed materially in your home and you are often technically gifted enough to set out to get it. But you CHL may tire of repetitive tasks and responsibilities, and your longing to be free of them will make your spouse extremely nervous. Insecurities like this one may be the biggest problem you face as a couple.

Although you two do have somewhat similar energies, tyrannical tendencies can emerge here, as well as mutability and a sense of unsettledness. This makes each partner nervous, even when you are apart, and when you are together the discomfort and insecurity multiplies unbearably. In an attempt to create order, one of you will try to dominate, you in a passive way by digging in your heels or your friend aggressively by making demands. He will generally be more irritated by you than vice versa, for you represent to him what he fears in himself - his own qualities of distractedness or flakiness. It is he who is apt to be the tyrant here, as his own insecurities boomerang. The future of this relationship is bleak unless you can both work through your insecurities and instability.