How to read by telephone

• I have recently moved to a remote place, but would like to continue doing tarot readings for my friends who have stayed in my old home town.

Does anyone know a good source of information on how to do phone readings? I have a couple of friends that are willing to let me practice on them, but I need help on how to select the cards when the client is not with you.

Many thanks

Tee

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I frequently read by phone, Tee.

First and foremost, it's important to always hold the client's intentions as a paramount to whatever you're doing.

For example, while you're shuffling the cards, have the client talk about what he/she wants to see aspected in the cards.

Ask them if they feell you've shuffled enough. Their instincts will tell them when the cards are "cooked" as my Tarot Mentor and Teacher says.

Then cut the deck and lay out the spread.

Some people hook up a tape recorder to their phones to tape the entire reading; others simply record the interpretation, but clients often like to receive these, esp if they're not great at taking notes.

Also, I would suggest you get a hands free set for your phone if you don't already have one.

My best to you and your continued journey down The Royal Road of Tarot.