2011 Reading?

• I would really appreciate it if anyone could to do a general 2011 reading for me? I'm very interested in what might be coming my way. My birthday is Aug. 23, 1960. And just in case anyone wants to do a love reading, my s/o is Jan. 15, 1960. Many thanks, I really appreciate any and all input! Blessings! πŸ™‚

• This year, DA, responsibility and compassion are highlighted for you. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends and all who need your help. You will be the great humanitarian in 2011 and some sacrifice will be asked of you in this area. But you are used to both nurturing and sacrificing. You are on a "mission" this year, and other teachers will learn from your honesty, discipline and bravery. Your giving nature at times may lead you down a path of caring too much this year. You will feel others pain like it was your own and will have a strong empathy for others. You must be sure to enjoy both fun and quiet times to balance yourself. Nature will call you strongly at times and you may feel the need to put your hands in the dirt to create the grounding that you require. When you are at full strength others will feel comfortable around you, and look to you for healing.

The focus this year is mainly on relationships. You are likely to find your relationships with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate, if it didn't actually end last year. Your partner will also be shedding all the things, people, old habits and attitudes that no longer serve a purpose in his life.

2011 is also a very auspicious year for you to begin a marriage. If you and your partner do marry, your life together will be rather more prosaic than your love affair, but you will rarely feel let down as the marriage will represent a sacred trust to both of you. As long as you both keep talking, sharing your ideas and giving your all, this relationship will thrive. Just watch a tendency towards stubbornness and unyielding attitudes in disagreements.

2011 is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps redecorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. It is also worthwhile this year to personalize your environment with family photographs, fresh flowers, or treasured objects and artifacts. Consider taking courses that focus on your own well being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured in 2011. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas. Generally 2011 should be free of occupational and financial problems. Enjoy. Relish in the belief that it’s going to be great and you deserve all the love and abundance that is coming to you.

• Hi, Captain! Thank you for sharing your time with me. And thank you for this reading...wow! I've been considering either going back to school to recertify as a paramedic again, or starting my own business. I'm leaning towards starting my own business as there are more benefits to me personally in going that route.

My relationship with my boyfriend has been wonderful, and I do feel that we are growing closer. I also do see both of us beginning to shed things, people, attitudes and habits that are detrimental, while our communication skills are being used more skillfully and successfully. Not sure about the marriage thing...he says it's not something that he's ever wanted (he's never been married), and since I've been married, I can take it or leave it. My main concern is that I just don't want to go through another devastating divorce ever again.

I am thinking a very great deal about moving this year. The very idea of it feels like it's physically tugging at me. I am waiting for my son to graduate from High School this year, and then we will be free to relocate.

I have also been focusing more on my arts and crafts, and trying to play more, so I'm happy to see that I'm on the right track there, too. πŸ™‚

Thank you again for taking the time to post my reading, Captain. I hope that 2011 brings you many, many blessings! πŸ™‚