Message from Watergirl

• Hi All,

Yes, all of my previous posts have been deleted, but it is not due to an upset of any kind. I just felt the need to wipe the slate clean and clear all the old 2010 energy out 🙂

WG

• SHATZY - Sweetie, I'm not going anywhere!!

BLMOON - I sure hope you didn't have the same reaction Shatz did. Please don't take it personally - it wasn't intended that way 🙂

• hehe ok poo poo,

shatzy

• 🙂

• Actually we were supposed to be cleaning out/up everything to make room for what's new this year! It's all good.

• whew! i thought you disappeared from the face of the earth, girl. i sent you an e-mail. i think you're gonna like this one lol. hope your new year is going well! luv ya!

mel

• Hello Mel my dear...how are things along the SC coast?

• ! was wondering..good idea

• watergirl!! things are going 🙂 i don't really have a lot to complain about. i have been keeping myself busy with school and work and making new friends. it's sposed to be 70 degrees and sunny tomm 🙂 i couldn't be happier b/c the cold, gray weather was starting to get to me. lol i've been trying to keep up a positive attitude, and for the most part it has been paying off for me. i have been waaay busy with my new semester and very stressed out and not sleeping well, but i believe things are going to be ok. i am just trying to embrace the changes that come with this year, and you know that is tough for us crabs 🙂 i hope things are going well for you, my aquarius friend. i miss our "talks" but i left a lot of things in 2010 (ha as you noticed i was going a little nuts there towards the end....heh but all of that has seemed to work itself out). miss you, and i hope things over there on the west coast are going well. talk to you soon i hope!

❤ mel

• watergirl!! things are going 🙂 i don't really have a lot to complain about. i have been keeping myself busy with school and work and making new friends. it's sposed to be 70 degrees and sunny tomm 🙂 i couldn't be happier b/c the cold, gray weather was starting to get to me. lol i've been trying to keep up a positive attitude, and for the most part it has been paying off for me. i have been waaay busy with my new semester and very stressed out and not sleeping well, but i believe things are going to be ok. i am just trying to embrace the changes that come with this year, and you know that is tough for us crabs 🙂 i hope things are going well for you, my aquarius friend. i miss our "talks" but i left a lot of things in 2010 (ha as you noticed i was going a little nuts there towards the end....heh but all of that has seemed to work itself out). miss you, and i hope things over there on the west coast are going well. talk to you soon i hope!

❤ mel

• oops...didn't mean to post twice... 🙂

• Watergirl -

I just wanted to express to you my deepest apology for my lack of response to you. We spoke a while back and you offered me some wonderful insight to which I never took the time to respond and I've been thinking of you a lot. I know we don't know each other very well but I wanted to tell you that though things weren't completely clear to you, they were so very clear to me, and your confusion was stirred not by your own circumstances, but rather by the situation itself. You were dead on, without a single piece of the puzzle missing. I've been going through a personal struggle and that is part of the reason why I never got back to you and for that I am truly sorry. I feel very selfish for not taking time out to tell you just how wonderful your gift truly is and how much I appreciated your clarity. Though things still haven't reached a head and the ball is still up in the air, I believe that the things you told me about my near future are truly going to unfold as you said. I went back to look at the things you said so that I could be more specific but the responses had been deleted - by reading in the forum I understand why but when I am more refreshed tomorrow or in the next coming days for that matter, I would like to start another thread to tell you what was said and apply it to the situation where we left off. When I do so, just let me know that you see initially and if you have anything to add now that the near year hs turned you may feel free to do so. I understand that you need time to do what you need to do for yourself so I am in no rush to hear anything from you in return. I hope that what I'm saying is making sense - I am quite overwhelmed right now... long story, but I need sleep and I felt compelled to write to you. I do hope you remember me, if not, it's ok. It's been 2 months since I last spoke to you so I do understand completely.

Talk to you soon :0)

~~Joyous!~~

P.S. Happy early or belated Birthday, fellow Aquarius :0)

• Correction: When I said "When I do so, just let me know that you see initially and if you have anything to add now that the near year hs turned you may feel free to do so." , what I meant to say was just let me know that you have read it so that I know and if by chance you would like to add anything now that it is a new year, feel free to do so. I'm not looking for additional insight unless you feel something you would like to add, I just wanted to apply your insight to the situation at hand to provide some clarity for the confusion you faced when providing me with the insight. The situation goes both ways. You'll understand what I mean. Again, I hope that all made sense!

• Hi Joyous 🙂 Of course I remember you! I will be looking forward to your post...