Hes' so hot...can't stand it...what is this?!

• We knew each other 28yrs ago, dated in HS, lost touch. Now been seeing each other, friends w/bennies b/c we've both been hurt in the past, don't want anything serious right now. Things are moving fast for me and i'm confused now. I want him ALL the time but refuse to initiate contacting him so not to scare him off, its' been working fine, hes' such a gentleman and so, so giving and trustworthy(something i'm not use to). The problem, every time we're together we get more comfortable w/each other like we are a couple & the sex is outta this world, keeps getting better. Scared its' going to end, he says give it a year? I say thats' fine b/c I never want to get married again (I just got divorced from a pisces)(hes' never been married). Can you do a reading PLEASE?? I would so appreciate it!!

Me(Kim): 5/19/1965@3:15am in Anchorage, Alaska

Him(Lane): 9/22/1964@4:01am in Esterville, Iowa

• Ahem, wanting someone all the time IS getting serious. Are you sure you're being honest with yourself about what you want from this relationship?

Your astrological profiles suggest this is better for acquaintanceship than anything deeper. The relationship experiences wide fluctuations and underlying instability with its sudden and unpredictable mood changes. Together you actually create the opposite of what you are both looking for - peace and quiet. Upsets can break through out of nowhere, sometimes for no apparent reason. You will become even more nervous than usual with this man and he will avoid looking into any problems, preferring to ignore them for the sake of apparent harmony. But the problems will not go away by themselves which is why this relationship is not recommended nor will is it likely to work out as a love match.

• Thanks for the reading Captain. I didn't realize he was so wrong for me. I will stop this 'acquaintanceship' now before it gets too serious on my part that I get hurt. In the mean time, I just got divorced from a picses who you had said in the past was not right for me either(his gf was obviously the better match b/c shes a picses too). Can you tell me what sign I should be pursuing for a relationship that could turn from friendship to possibly a relationship? I know that from your posts here the signs I should stay away from are: Aquarius, Aries, another Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Scorpio and Sagitarius are there anymore I should avoid? I have been seeing a Capricorn but he is a complete jerk and only cares about himself & work. Thanks for your help!

• This is a rough guide to your best matches (I say, 'rough' because every relationship needs hard work and attention even with those you are most compatible with):

LOVE AFFAIR

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2)

• Gemini (week of June 11 - June 18)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo/Virgo (week of August 19 - August 25)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 10)

• Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of December 19 - December 25)

• Aquarius (weeks of January 31 - February 15)

MARRIAGE

** Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24: good for marriage and friendship)

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of January 17 - January 22)

• And yes not every astrology sign is the same even as someone from the same sign, so there are some Aquarius, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius people with whom you are compatible but only from those dates I specified above.

• aworkingbullgirl,

Sounds great like your having fun. Can you let it be friends w/ bennies see it for what it is and not expect too much else? If you just came out of a bad marriage this may be simply all you need right now. I can't see anything wrong. It's not easy to protect ones heart tho. What's that saying the G-spot is directly connected. Relax have fun life is not always full of simple pleasures. You will know when it's time to move on.

Cheers Pfree

• Thanks Pfree, I needed to hear that imput from you! ;o) I ended it 2wks ago but i'm having a hard time moving on, guess I just need some time and space!