This virgo man is so confusing!!

• I met this Virgo man born 09/12/1977 a lil over a year ago....he seemed to like me as we would meet with coworkers for breakfast and went out for drinks once. I was going through a divorce at the time and liked him but did not really try to get to know him or anything. We dont work in the same direct areas at work, but I changed areas and back in April, May, he would be where I walked by and would wave and so forth. he would do some of the silliest things to get my attention sometimes so I really started picking up that he must like me. His face would light up when he talked to me but he never asked for my number or anything. He brought up a trip that he said I was more than welcome to go with some mutual friends but it didnt work out bc some girl that I thought was my friend, I think she likes him and didnt want us together. I went about 3 months without talking to him. but whenever I would run into him, he would just look like a sad puppy. I got the feeling that he did not like what had happened between us. so after talking to some friends, I decided to talk to him the next time I saw him. I did and he seemed so happy and very attentive to me. and things have been back to him always waving when he sees me and he will come up and talk to me when he sees me if he can. well, even though it is not my practice to give my number out without being asked, I found him and gave him my number bc I would like to see him and see where it goes if it meant to be. but he has not called and its been 2 weeks now. I do not regret it, bc you have to take chances in life for the things you want, but I am wondering why he would act completely crazy about me but not call me?? any suggestions? do I just give up?

my birthdate is 04/27/1979. my name starts with N and his starts with B.

Thanks!

• Perhaps he has some unfinished business that must be cleared before he can properly ask you out. You don't want a man before he is ready. Be patient but keep living your life. Never put your life on hold for what might be or could be. Keep living and what will be will be.

• Thanks SalientLiving! And I have, even though I did think that he would have loved to call me. He seems to be very shy too. I just took the chance bc we do not see eachother often. I could see him tomorrow then not again till middle of March so that is why I went ahead and did it. But oh well, he is missing out on me!

• Indeed he is.

• wickedmoon,

based on what you wrote about this guy, does not sound like you know him very well. I think you are reading into this situation TOO MUCH. you never know what other people really think at any time.

I don't know if you are reading into his body language the way you wish to interpret, and I think you are.

if he really wants to date you or get to know you better, he will step up. I think he likes you a lot as a friend and co-worker. my over all feeling is that he likes another lady. not your fault, and it is what it is.

• I am in a dating relationship with a VIRGO MAN as well!! What I can say is that SalientLiving has the correct viewpoint on romance!! With my date, one needs perseverance & patience.....these guys function on their OWN time schedules.....in my date's defense, he is a very BUSY, INVOLVED person.....he functions well in his FAMILY and his COMMUNITY!! I'm very proud of his CARING, SINCERE attitude toward life & others......when we are together it's WORTH the waiting!!! Keep busy, but don't give up!!!!

• OMG.... has it ever occurred to any of you that he is a man first and sun sign Virgo is the last thing he would give a s h i t about. lol

men play games and while it's unfair to many women, it is what it is. men love the chase and the fun that go with it. men are natural hunters, and seek out the hard headed woman, not needy, clingy, and always pursuing the man.

women who chase men are insecure because they need to take charge or control the situation because needy/clingy women do not like uncertainty. which is why men never marry or stay with insecure women. and yes, it's all about s e x.

• it's all about the s e x at first. if you can prove yourself that you are worthy, strong, independent, then he just may notice that you are different from all the rest of the psycho crazy women out there.

men are deeply afraid to marry the wrong woman....

• sapphiregirl wrote:

I am in a dating relationship with a VIRGO MAN as well!! What I can say is that SalientLiving has the correct viewpoint on romance!! With my date, one needs perseverance & patience.....these guys function on their OWN time schedules.....in my date's defense, he is a very BUSY, INVOLVED person.....he functions well in his FAMILY and his COMMUNITY!! I'm very proud of his CARING, SINCERE attitude toward life & others......when we are together it's WORTH the waiting!!! Keep busy,

sunny>>>> this guy either is married, or has another lady in waiting. no man is ever too BUSY! to see HIS LOVE OF HIS LIFE!

• This post is deleted!