Hanswolfgang....after long

• drgagannagi,

what is blindfolding him? his eagerness to start something new has been negatively impacted by complexities, obstacles and opposition, which has resulted in a lack of motivation and indecisiveness about his path forward.

what will the path forward be like? like a certain level of spiritual attainment.

what does he mean by this? that he will come up with creative ways to solve problems and that he will be able to use his existing knowledge and networks to arrive at solutions.

in the present, is it better to be in touch with him n keep on reaching out to him? yes.

or is it better to decrease communication so that he misses me and thinks that i have forgotten him? no.

Efforts are essential, you must make efforts.

• ZSydnea,

is this to do with my school and extracurricular activities? yes, but not only with that.

when will I meet him/her? when you will be business-oriented and highly enterprising.

Come back home, and come back home dancing, with no regret, with no complaint, with an easy heart, peacefully and silently to disappear. This is the most exquisite experience, when you are on the verge of disappearing with an easy and relaxed heart, a simple and pure let-go.

• Hey Hans!

Does Tim at my job like me (I think he does lol)?

• Efforts are essential, you must make efforts.

what kind of efforts can u suggest hans in the present scenario? he is not in this city so i cant even show my creativity, in selecting good food spots or surprising him with a new fun activity....so can you tell me what all options do i have to put in action in long distance?

waht kind of efforts by me would catch his attention? waht kind of acts would he appreciate? waht kind of communication does he want?

is he satisfied in the present day with what efforts are there? or he thinks of me doing something for him but its not happening from my side....some things he wants me to do for him?

• Asia118X,

Does Tim at my job like me (I think he does lol)? Yes.

There is a sufi saying that two persons were travelling in the night. One had a lamp, another had no lamp, but while they were both walking together both paths were lit. The path of the one who had no lamp was also lit, and she was very happy. She never bothered about any lamp -- what was the need?

But then they came to a crossroad, and the man who had a lamp had to go his way. Suddenly there was darkness. Now the other woman suffered very much.

She started crying and weeping, saying, 'Why didn't I learn how to make a lamp? Why didn't I ask that man how to light a lamp? My own lamp -- even if it were small -- would have been better, but I never thought about it. I was thinking that everything was going so well, so what was the need? The path was lit -- but now' ....

• drgagannagi,

what kind of efforts can u suggest in the present scenario? This is a time when you need to leave emotions out of it, and remain as objective and rational as possible.

so can you tell me what all options do i have to put in action in long distance? no.

waht kind of efforts by me would catch his attention? having a lack of commitment to walking away, whereby one day you are ready to leave and by the next day you are having doubts and wanting to stay.

waht kind of acts would he appreciate? the awakening of the human spirit.

waht kind of communication does he want? kind of immature.

is he satisfied in the present day with what efforts are there? yes.

or he thinks of me doing something for him but its not happening from my side....some things he wants me to do for him? no.

Now you have asked the right question.

• 1...waht kind of communication does he want? kind of immature.

Immature communication? what is that---please elaborate----??? what kind of talk, girly mushy? or humorous and light?

2...is he satisfied in the present day with what efforts are there? yes.

he is satisfied......"""with three text messages from me in a month""??? why do i feel a big lacuna or void between me and him? what is missing between us?

• drgagannagi,

Immature communication? yes, certainly.

what is that---please elaborate----??? kind, considerate and willing to take responsibility for your actions.

what kind of talk, girly mushy? no.

or humorous and light? yes.

he is satisfied......"""with three text messages from me in a month""??? no.

why do i feel a big lacuna or void between me and him? because of your ability to use your isolation and the knowledge you have gained as a tool upon your path to reach even higher levels of awareness.

what is missing between us? a recent fall from grace being now slightly embarrassed about your reputation.

Whatever is pure here will remain pure whatever world you are in. So think of making friendliness completely free of impurity; think of love as only a gratitude, not a demand. All demanding relationships, all expecting relationships will be dissolved. Only the purest relationships -- just the sheer joy in the individuality of the other -- will be remembered and recognized. And it is good... because you have lived so many lives: you have had so many husbands, so many wives, so many friends, so many enemies... it has been difficult to deal with them separately. Thousands of lives, and their relationships, in the universal consciousness would crush you, destroy you.

• what is missing between us? a recent fall from grace being now slightly embarrassed about your reputation. when will this fall from grace situation improve for me? when will he accept me? when will this lacuna dissappear?

Whatever is pure here will remain pure whatever world you are in. So think of making friendliness completely free of impurity; think of love as only a gratitude, not a demand. All demanding relationships, all expecting relationships will be dissolved. Only the purest relationships -- just the sheer joy in the individuality of the other -- will be remembered and recognized.

i understnad this, my feelings for him have been very pure from hte beginning. i think he will see the good in me?

• Hans,

What does it mean to dream of someone in your past that you were close to? What does it mean if you dream of someone being pregnant or someone dreaming that you were pregnant?

• drgagannagi,

when will this fall from grace situation improve for me? whilst you typically focuse on material wealth and gain, when you are in harmony with the nature that is around you.

when will he accept me? when finally you can see a way out of your financial difficulties and your hope is being renewed.

when will this lacuna dissappear? when the rules will change.

i think he will see the good in me? yes.

But you find yourself dependent on others for the slightest thing. If someone looks tenderly towards you, a light shines within you. If someone looks at you with disfavour, the light seems to fade within you. You do not have a light of your own within you. Whatever you have, you have received from others; it is borrowed. You are a debtor who has received charity from others. Therefore you are always in fear, lest you fall from grace in the eyes of your benefactors. you are always fearful of losing what they have given you, and you are always coveting that which you have still to receive from them.

• Thank you Hans!

These answers that you give... can we find them within ourselves?

• Hi Hans,

If you have time I would love a reading too.My Queries

1.Is my marriage a successful one?

2. Will my husband's SIL (His Elder Brother's Wife) will come down to USA and stay with us?

3. Will i get a job?

Thanking you in advance.

• 143jastin,

What does it mean to dream of someone in your past that you were close to? there is a need to be fair and just.

What does it mean if you dream of someone being pregnant or someone dreaming that you were pregnant? this indicates attainment of this idyllic state so stop for a moment to appreciate everything that you have accomplished and be incredibly grateful for the blessings that fill your life right now.

Mind is nothing but the past. It is just the records of the past; it is a recording mechanism. It is your history, it is that which is no more, it is memory. But that memory keeps you alive as an ego. And you have to go on repeating that memory again and again; that helps, that supports the ego. You have to go into your past again and again to revive your ego: this is the way you nourish it.

• when will this lacuna between me and him dissappear? when the rules will change. what rules? what will cause the void between us to dissappear?

But you find yourself dependent on others for the slightest thing. If someone looks tenderly towards you, a light shines within you. If someone looks at you with disfavour, the light seems to fade within you. You do not have a light of your own within you. Whatever you have, you have received from others; it is borrowed. You are a debtor who has received charity from others.

what should i do to have a light of my own?

• ZSydnea,

these answers that you give... can we find them within ourselves? No.

An old chicken farmer is very proud of his brood, so when two smartly dressed city gentlemen ask to look at them, he quickly obliges.

"A very fine bunch of chickens," says one of the men.

"Thank you, sir," replies the farmer.

"And what do you feed them on?" asks the second man.

"Special chicken fertilizer, imported from China," says the old man, proudly.

"A-ha!" cries the first man. "Just as we suspected. That is illegal. You will be fined two thousand dollars."

A month later, two more well-dressed men show up and ask the farmer what he feeds to his magnificent chickens. The old man, wiser than the first time, says, "I just feed them on shit."

"A-ha!" say the men. "We are from the Health and Hygiene Department, and what you are doing is illegal. You will be fined two thousand dollars."

A few weeks later, another city gentleman arrives and asks the same question. This time the farmer shrugs and says, "Listen, mister, I just give them fifty cents each and tell them to go to the market and buy what the he-ll they want!"

• The old man, wiser than the first time, says, "I just feed them on sh-it."

• si12,

1.Is my marriage a successful one? Yes.

2. Will my husband's SIL (His Elder Brother's Wife) will come down to USA and stay with us? Yes.

3. Will i get a job? No.

The innocence that comes from a deep experience of life is childlike, but not childish. The innocence of children is beautiful, but ignorant. It will be replaced by mistrust and doubt as the child grows and learns that the world can be a dangerous and threatening place. But the innocence of a life lived fully has a quality of wisdom and acceptance of the ever-changing wonder of life.

• drgagannagi,

what rules? you need to review your goals and think again about why you were originally motivated to achieve them.

what will cause the void between us to dissappear? by charging forward with great momentum and apparently without any regard to the dangers you may encounter.

what should i do to have a light of my own? thoughts, plans, and attitudes, and this very appropriate in the area of mental transformations, so that there will be a forceful re-evaluation or elimination of your previous attitudes about life, your views about yourself and what is important, and possibly your plans for the future.

And this is just a beginning: much more is going to happen. And many things will happen; don't be frightened.

• im starting to feel that i want to live my life now, im want to be with J. what are his thoughts for me these days? when will he become excited about me? when will he set the ball rolling?