Hanswolfgang....after long

• wilwil,

Can u help me with my ex: no.

Do you see me getting any true committment from him? No.

Does he love me: no

or should i move on? no.

Now this no has to be understood; it is of tremendous value. It is not negative. You have loved him, you have served him, you have given all that you can give to him: you have the right to say no.

• hans,

Thank You. I am trying to be positive about this and quite happy. I am also hoping that you know what I am referring to without having to really state what exactly I am talking about. Do you know what I am referring to?

I also want to know if the person whom supposed to be coming to give me what is supposed to be given to me for a long time will come and bring it today?

• when will this transformation of willing to marry me happen in him? 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years

• 143jastin,

Do you know what I am referring to? No.

I also want to know if the person whom supposed to be coming to give me what is supposed to be given to me for a long time will come and bring it today? No.

But in my vision change is as much true as the unchanging. For me, both the changing and the unchanging worlds are real. The reason is that the unchanging cannot be without the changing world. The wheel of change revokes on an axle that is itself still and unmoving. The changing wheel and the unchanging axle are interdependent, one cannot be without the other. The moving and the unmoving are like two wheels of the same chariot. For me motion and rest are inextricably linked; you reject one and the other is rejected at the same time. If you understand me rightly, then you have to accept that for the truth the untruth is essential and inescapable. Truth and untruth are as inescapably interconnected as light and darkness, life and death, health and sickness. The opposites are not really opposites, they are compementaries. They are two sides of the same thing. But our difficulty is we take them not only to be opposites, but enemies to each other.

• drgagannagi,

when will this transformation of willing to marry me happen in him? 6 months.

Steinbeck's wife was a German writer. Once she was showing her little son, his father's pictures right from childhood. When they were married, the father was 30 years old. He had curly hair and a beautiful face. The little child asked his mother "Who is this handsome guy with curly hair?" "Why, that is your father, can't you recognise him?" she said. "If this is my father then who is the bald man who stays in our house? I thought that was my father!" the child asked.

It must have been difficult for the mother to explain to the child. Which face is original? Which face is really yours -- the 3 years old or the 30 years old? The one that you are born with or the one with which you die? Which is your authentic face?

• how do you explain the vast difference between "very scattered interaction from his side NOW" and then a "phase where he will say YES for marriage"? how should i beleive such a big change will happen?

• How can we explain

"He is biologically not attracted to me in that way?

He has not contacted me other than to respond to me contacting him.?

He did not attempt to see me before he moved away.? "

and then think that he will suddenly "tranform and accept marriage"?

• drgagannagi,

how do you explain the vast difference between "very scattered interaction from his side NOW" and then a "phase where he will say YES for marriage"? by representing the intellect’s ability to judge and discern impartially, without the influence of emotion or sentimentality.

how should i beleive such a big change will happen? once you have set forth on your journey, there is no stopping you!

How can we explain

and then think that he will suddenly "tranform and accept marriage"? By taking a chance and seeing what happens.

Meet Mikhail Naimy, the author of "The Book of Mirdad".

• and then think that he will suddenly "tranform and accept marriage"? By taking a chance and seeing what happens

..............................so is this a chance i am taking? r we sure the answer would be yes?

why is any of these things not happening..........

• drgagannagi,

..............................so is this a chance i am taking? no.

r we sure the answer would be yes? no.

why is any of these things not happening..........: because you should try listening to the ‘nothingness’ and see what comes to you.

But great effort is needed. You need to put your total energy into it Put your total energy into giving yourself a rebirth. And it will not only be a rebirth for you, it will be helping the whole humanity. To me that is true service.

• r we sure the answer would be yes? no. if we are not sure about a yes, how can i put a marriage proposal,? till now you have said that if i propose marriage he will say yes? i cannot randomly aim arrows and become a laugh of the town.

why is any of these things not happening.?.........: because you should try listening to the ‘nothingness’ and see what comes to you. i have tried to listen to my inner self my nothingness many times, i sometimes get an answer maybe because he is busy, but can you clarify why????

He is biologically not attracted to me in that way?

But great effort is needed. You need to put your total energy into it Put your total energy into giving yourself a rebirth. rebirth in what? put my whole effort and energy into what?

• what kind of a rebirth are you thinking i need? waht all should i do or change from what i am for this rebirth to happen?

• Only freak out if it starts singing 'Daisy, Daisy'...

• drgagannagi

if we are not sure about a yes, how can i put a marriage proposal,? by being keen to improve the quality of your life.

till now you have said that if i propose marriage he will say yes? no.

can you clarify why???? no.

He is biologically not attracted to me in that way? No.

He has not contacted me other than to respond to me contacting him.? Yes, certainly.

He did not attempt to see me before he moved away.? Yes.

rebirth in what? a one-way street in terms of charity.

put my whole effort and energy into what? while you have reached a point of completion, you are becoming starkly aware that you must now carry on with the responsibilities you have laid out for yourself, in order to ensure ongoing success.

what kind of a rebirth are you thinking i need? the best kind of a rebirth, therefore, is to remain as impartial as possible, and to present your thoughts and opinions concisely and honestly.

waht all should i do or change from what i am for this rebirth to happen? reflect on what did and did not work in the past and change your perspective and approach.

The doubt arises because you are trying to believe in me. Who has told you to believe in me? If you believe in me then doubt will arise -- that's natural. All believers have doubts. So stop believing in me, then doubt will stop -- because when you don't believe there is no question of any doubt. And when you don't believe, you will be able to understand me and then trust will arise -- and that is a totally different thing. Then doubt can never arise because it is not a belief.

• why am i doubtful about my OWN LOVE for Jose? Why do I sometimes think I MAY NOT love him? And then another day I start thinking HE"S THE ONLY ONE and i have to pursue my love for him? why can't I decide whether i love him or not?

He is biologically not attracted to me in that way? No. then whats the answer?

He has not contacted me other than to respond to me contacting him.? Yes, certainly. why he does not initiate conversation, ? why he ONLY replies to what i initiate?

He did not attempt to see me before he moved away.? Yes. why he did not meet me?

So how will he react when i put the marriage proposal in front of him? what will be his reply? what will be his spoken words after hearing the proposal?

• drgagannagi,

why am i doubtful about my OWN LOVE for Jose? because you have had a fall from grace and have not received the public recognition you were seeking. You have received no feedback for your efforts.

Why do I sometimes think I MAY NOT love him? Because you shy away from being in the limelight as you worry that others may think you are not the real deal anymore.

And another day I start thinking HE"S THE ONLY ONE and i have to pursue my love for him? No.

why can't I decide whether i love him or not? because this period of suspension is like a catalyst for what is to come.

then whats the answer? he is ruled by Scorpio (the sign of ‘sex, death and taxes’).

why he does not initiate conversation, ? because he thinks he needs the best of everything but really, all he needs is his family and loved ones around him.

why he ONLY replies to what i initiate? because he wants to be ‘known’, to be ‘someone’.

why he did not meet me? because he is mindful that he is not becoming submissive or noticeably ‘desperate’ as a result of the charity that someone else is providing him.

So how will he react when i put the marriage proposal in front of him? Once he will be able to remove his blindfold and see the situation for what it really is, he will be in a much better position to determine his path forward.

what will be his reply? I am ruled by Scorpio.

what will be his spoken words after hearing the proposal? "The seed has blossomed into a tree of appreciation."

When I would laugh, you would be surprised. Surely, this is not the time to laugh. You are very serious and in your view what else could be more serious than a threat to love.

• Hello, Hans. I have been reading your readings, and I like your style. Would you mind answering some questions for me? I'd love to return the favor somehow, if you ever need anything, although you seem very content in helping people see clearly.

What should be my main concern right now?

Will I find someone to love within the next month?

If so, what is he/she like?

If so, will it be a lasting relationship?

If so, will it be a healthy relationship?

What is the projected outcome of my current path of life?

Thank you in advance. 🙂

Z

• ZSydnea,

would you mind answering some questions for me? Yes.

I'd love to receive your favor somehow.

What should be my main concern right now? Your fear of failure, delays and frustration.

Will I find someone to love within the next month? No.

If so, what is he/she like? Like someone whose experience of the world is greatly influenced by his/her expectations, desires, and fears, and therefore he/she is largely the creator of his/her own world, and his/her attitudes determine how he/she experiences that world.

If so, will it be a lasting relationship? Yes.

If so, will it be a healthy relationship? Yes.

What is the projected outcome of my current path of life? The saving grace is that you have a new awareness and a positive sense of relief that the difficulty and pain will soon be over and will evolve into something new.

Z,

we are living in an insane world, and you have to find some sanity within yourself. You cannot find it in the world, you can find it only within yourself.

• So how will he react when i put the marriage proposal in front of him? Once he will be able to remove his blindfold and see the situation for what it really is, he will be in a much better position to determine his path forward. what is blindfolding him? what will the path forward be like?

what will be his reply? I am ruled by Scorpio. what does he mean by this?

what will be his spoken words after hearing the proposal? "The seed has blossomed into a tree of appreciation."

in the present, is it better to be in touch with him n keep on reaching out to him? or is it better to decrease communication so that he misses me and thinks that i have forgotten him?

• Thank you Hans!

This fear of failure, delays and frustration... is this to do with my school and extracurricular activities?

And this person you described as in their own world... when will I meet him/her?

The inspiring words you have given me seem to tell me that I already know the answer to my question of being on the right path, which makes sense because I do know. Thanks! 🙂