Hanswolfgang....after long

• drgagannagi,

how do i do a marriage? by understanding that you are confused about your situation and that you can see neither the problem nor the solution clearly.

will jose marry me? yes.

i love him so how can i marry someone else? by stopping and examining your current work.

but who do i marry? someone whose work, effort, and responsibility follows upon your dreams.

is there anyone who is willing to marry me? no.

should i search and marry anyone who is ready without knowing him and spending time to know who he is? no.

will an arranged marriage work for me? no.

The heart cannot feel duality -- duality is a mental creation. The mind divides, analyzes; it cannot work without division. That is why science goes on analyzing molecules, atoms, electrons: dividing existence into smaller and smaller parts. The more divisions there are, the more the mind is at ease, because then existence becomes more defined; it can be manipulated, it can be easily known. But the vaster it is, the greater and more infinite existence becomes, the more the mind feels awe. It cannot define it -- existence becomes mysterious.

• Asia118X,

this simply means a challenge to explore; not something to settle at, but to begin from there. You have discarded and eliminated all beliefs, all disbeliefs: then your pure consciousness asserts itself on its own accord. And the beauty of spontaneous flowering is the only beauty in the world.

• Thank you Hans appreciate it :))) Love ya!

• Uh-oh lol meant to say really appreciate those kind and beautiful words 🙂

• how do i do a marriage? by understanding that you are confused about your situation and that you can see neither the problem nor the solution clearly. what situation am i confuse about? what is the problem? where lies the solution?

will jose marry me? yes. should i ask him to marry me? will he ask me to marry him? should i initiate? should i wait for him to initiate?

• he heart cannot feel duality -- duality is a mental creation. The mind divides, analyzes; it cannot work without division. That is why science goes on analyzing molecules, atoms, electrons: dividing existence into smaller and smaller parts. The more divisions there are, the more the mind is at ease, because then existence becomes more defined; it can be manipulated, it can be easily known. But the vaster it is, the greater and more infinite existence becomes, the more the mind feels awe. It cannot define it -- existence becomes mysterious.

you are right hans. my heart just wants one- jose. my mind is showing me the impossiblity of how will i ever get together with jose? and ten options for who all can be my husbands......

my mind keeps dissecting and telling me there is a big obstacles between me and jose? his being with P and being ...?

• Asia118X,

do not worry, I love you too.

The true god is only one and that true god has no personality at all, no face, no body, no form, no definition. It is the state of blissfulness, it is an experience. That's why as far as bliss is concerned there is no quarrel. Hindus, Mohammedans, Christians, Buddhists, Jews -- all agree that when you achieve god you achieve the ultimate bliss. In fact people are trying to know god just in order to achieve bliss. Even the atheists are not against the idea of bliss. Who can be against the idea of bliss? -- it is everybody's longing. And that's why this is the only natural, spontaneous vision of god. Everybody is searching for bliss. So there is no need to worship. You don't worship love; you love. There is no need to worship love. You don't worship freedom, you live it.

• drgagannagi,

what situation am i confuse about? financial and other professional advice is needed to help you get back on track.

what is the problem? things being typical of the developed imagination, and fine if they stay in the imagination.

where lies the solution? new beginnings, fresh energy, and inspiration.

should i ask him to marry me? yes.

will he ask me to marry him? yes.

should i initiate? yes.

should i wait for him to initiate? no.

my mind is showing me the impossiblity of how will i ever get together with jose? no.

my mind keeps dissecting and telling me there is a big obstacles between me and jose? no.

his being with P and being ...? no.

But there are people... for them everything has some purpose behind it. In fact, if there is no purpose they will think you are mad. Then why are you doing it? Purpose has become to them the very aim of every act; they have lived under this kind of idiotic idea. Be not one of those!

• when is the right time to ask him to marry me? why will he marry me?

but hans how come this is possible when he has a relationship with another person?

• how can i ignore such a "big ELEPHANT" where he is having a partner from the last five years and they are currently living together as a couple, how can i just ignore this fact as if it doesnt exist?

J doesnt even realise/know the extent of love i have for him plus i know hes in another relationship.....knowing this what makes you say hans that i should ask j to marry me?

• drgagannagi,

when is the right time to ask him to marry me? when it requires a lot of dedication, focus and patience but as each day passes and as you stay true to your values and beliefs, you get a little closer to your goal.

why will he marry me? because it indicates the ending of a difficult period of difficulty.

how come this is possible when he has a relationship with another person? by showing that logic must be balanced by the intuition.

The story is told of a preacher who went to the mountains to preach, and upon arriving struck up a conversation with the first old man he met.

'Are you a Christian?' the preacher enquired.

'Nope, Mr. Christian lives up the "holler",' answered the mountaineer.

'What I mean is, Brother, are you lost?' persisted the preacher.

'Well, I reckon not,' replied the mountaineer. 'I have been here nigh on to thirty years and know every cow path in these here hills.'

'You don't understand,' said the preacher. 'I mean are you ready for the Judgement Day?'

'When's it comin'?' asked the mountaineer.

'Well,' said the preacher, 'it might come today or it might be tomorrow.'

'For goodness sakes, don't tell my missus,' cautioned the mountaineer. 'She'd want to go both days!'

There seems to be no communication. The preacher is speaking one language, the mountaineer is speaking another kind of language, and they both seem to speak plain English.

• drgagannagi,

how can i just ignore this fact as if it doesnt exist? by ‘striking while the iron is hot’.

what makes you say that i should ask j to marry me? because whilst your story has a sad and tragic ending, your journey into the wild reminds me a lot of someone, who seeks answers within and knows that they will come only with quiet and solitude.

If the time is over, okay, but five minutes for your silence.

• ok, so when i ask him to marry me what will his response be?

there has been no meetings between us, no exchange of views, no relationship, we know each other from 3-5 months, how can i directly jump to asking him for marraige? and you are saying he will marry me if i ask him? what about the fact that he had told me that he in love with that man? and he says both the gentlemen and the two cats are "family"?

i want to marry him, i can do that today this minute. but what is the logic when he is living with someone and what i have is the imagination of a realtionship with him?

• drgagannagi,

when i ask him to marry me what will his response be? inner conflicts and being at war with himself rather than with external force.

how can i directly jump to asking him for marraige? by quickly escaping and leaving behind your troubles, rather than dealing with them head on, when things become too difficult,

and you are saying he will marry me if i ask him? yes.

what about the fact that he had told me that he in love with that man? avoidance will ultimately lead to a greater conflict.

and he says both the gentlemen and the two cats are "family"? no.

what is the logic when he is living with someone and what i have is the imagination of a realtionship with him? that you are committed to an end but you cannot fully agree on how to implement this goal, as each has their individual agenda as to how to bring this to fruition.

These phonies get all the respect. They are the gentlemen and the ladies. They become the priests, the politicians; they are the powerful people. And the zombies become the saints and the mahatmas. Only they can, only they can afford to. They are so dead. They sit just like dead statues.

• hans , thanks, i still can't believe it that you are telling me to ask him to marry me and that he will say yes?

when i ask him to marry me what will his response be? inner conflicts and being at war with himself rather than with external force. what will be his inner conflict when i ask him to marry me?

when you think he will be ready to marry me, then why he never expressed his interest or love for me? how can he be ready to marry me when he says he doesnot love me?

do you mean to say that in the future situations will change? that in the future he will be ready to marry me?

• when will the time be opurtune for a proposal of marriage to him?

in 2 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years

• drgagannagi,

i still can't believe it that you are telling me to ask him to marry me and that he will say yes? no.

what will be his inner conflict when i ask him to marry me? building up his mental strength.

why he never expressed his interest or love for me? because he knew know that he can complete any work necessary through confidence, self-discipline and patience.

how can he be ready to marry me when he says he doesnot love me? by a close circle of friends, a collection of friendships that he has built up over the years.

do you mean to say that in the future situations will change? no.

that in the future he will be ready to marry me? yes.

when will the time be opurtune for a proposal of marriage to him? when the path is showing the way to the unconsciousness.

2 years

Ten blind women were crossing a flooded stream. Being frightened, they were holding each other's hands, and somehow they managed. It was not deep, but the current was forceful. They reached to the other side, and somebody amongst them said, "We should count, because we don't know if the river has taken somebody away, or we are all together still."

So they started counting. Everybody counted, and it was always ending with nine because she was leaving herself out. She would count the others: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine -- one woman was missing! They all tried, but it always stopped on the ninth!

One man, sitting by the side of the road, working in his field, was watching all this nonsense that was going on. And all the ten blind women had started crying and weeping, because one of them, one friend of theirs had been taken by the current.

So finally, the man came up and he said, "What is the matter?"

They said, "We were ten, and one person has gone with the river. Now we are only nine."

The man immediately looked -- they were ten. So he said, "I have been watching. Now I will count. Stand up! I will go on slapping. First I will slap the first person one slap, and I will say one! Then I will slap the second person twice, and I will say two, and the third person three times, and I will say three ... and this way I will count."

They said, "Any way ... just bring our tenth woman."

So he counted -- and they were ten. And they were rejoicing, although they had been beaten well.

• ok hans...

so i will ask him to marry me and he will say yes? in around 2 years time?

what should i be doing in the meantime with him and myself?, what kind of interaction should i have between him and me?

what does he expect out of me during this time of 2 years?

what should i expect out of him during this time of 2 years?

how will this relation evolve during these 2 years?

• drgagannagi,

so i will ask him to marry me and he will say yes? yes, certainly.

in around 2 years time? no.

what should i be doing in the meantime with him and myself? prosperity and security.

what kind of interaction should i have between him and me? with a certain element of perfectionism.

what does he expect out of me during this time of 2 years? that there is certainly no ‘beating about the bush’, or ‘softening’ of your comments, opinions and thoughts.

what should i expect out of him during this time of 2 years? opportunities to expand your horizons, through study, travel, business enterprise and learning.

how will this relation evolve during these 2 years? by knowing that each person has something unique to bring to the table and that you will actually benefit by learning more about him and what he has to offer.

But freedom means taking the responsibility, total responsibility for your life, on your own shoulders, not throwing it onto somebody else.

• in around 2 years time? no.....you mentioned 2 years time in a previous post.......what are 2 years for?

in what time do i have to ask him for marriage?