Hanswolfgang....after long

• Hans how are you haven't been on her in a bit! I was wondering if you can answer me a few questions. Thanks in advance.

Is the marriage between C and N over?

If so, will they be back together?

Was everything a lie what he said to me about the his marriage?

Will he file for share custody of our daughter?

Will I get a job soon?

Thank you,

• SagittariusGurl,

Is the marriage between C and N over? No.

If so, will they be back together? Yes.

Was everything a lie what he said to me about the his marriage? No.

Will he file for share custody of our daughter? No.

Will I get a job soon? Yes.

The very nature of life is such that you have to define yourself, so it is better to define yourself positively rather than negatively, because in a negative state you can never be happy. You cannot live in negativity. You can live in positivity; you can feel nourished. You can be and grow.

• Thank you Hans

Are they seperated now?

Will we have a relationship again?

• SagittariusGurl,

Are they seperated now? Yes.

Will we have a relationship again? No.

It can be done by any kind of repetition, not just that of a word. You can hang a pendulum and you can look at the moving pendulum, from right to left, from left to right. Just watching the pendulum move continuously, within a few minutes you will be fast asleep. You will fall into a deep sleep which will be deeper than your ordinary sleep, because your ordinary sleep continues to have dreams. This deliberately created sleep takes you deeper than ordinary sleep; even dreaming stops.

• Thank Hans I have another question

Will N ever leave me alone?

Is N pregnant?

• SagittariusGurl,

Will N ever leave me alone? No.

Is N pregnant? No.

It is promised, do not slip away from your place, otherwise your independence, your truth will be left lying.