Hanswolfgang....after long

• People are doing all kinds of things which have no relationship to inner growth, but all societies will support them because they are not dangerous. In fact they are very supportive to a dying society, to a dying tradition: they keep the old ideas alive. And the masses are influenced by them. That way the masses remain centuries old; and that's what all the people who are in power want, that the masses should not become intelligent. They should not be able to think, they should remain retarded. All these people are helpful, and because they are helpful the politicians pay respect to them, the society pays respect to them.

• So it appears. Those who think differently are ostracised - a bit like the situation between me and my immediate family.

Thinking, caring and intelligent people are looked up to, until a challenge presents itself. Then suddenly the "looker-upper's" side with those who still reside within the square of centuries of conditioning.

However, my mind still returns to the story of Martin Luther. AT least he thought outside the square, and lived to die a ripe old age while he maintained his stance. He is inspiration to anyone who dares to actually THINK. And do.

I'm tired of standing up for myself. However, I do have two very good friends here who do the same: stand up for themselves and what they think is right. These two are two of the few people in this world I can be seriously bothered with.

Ah, is it any wonder that sometimes a person gets a wee bit cynical? A true test of the depth of our hearts and souls this is ... We will win, even though it is not really a competition, but we will come out on top because that is what is needed in this sad, sorry world.

Amen 🙂

• Wu Ye, another master, told questioners, "NO FALSE THINKING!" That was his only teaching. He was asked by the emperor to come to the court to deliver a sermon on some auspicious occasion. He came with his thousands of disciples. There was great silence. All the warriors and the samurais and the courtiers and the queens and the princes and all the rich people of the capital were invited. Wu Ye stepped up onto the platform, looked all around and said, "NO FALSE THINKING! The sermon is over" -- and he stepped down.

The emperor looked... the whole court was shocked: "What kind of sermon is this?" But Wu Ye's disciples had a great laugh, because they knew this was going to be the sermon. This was the only sermon they had been hearing every day. Every day, without fail, with great seriousness Wu Ye comes and says, "NO FALSE THINKING!"

He was a simple man. In fact, he has condensed the whole philosophy of Buddha into a simple statement: NO FALSE THINKING. And if you start looking into the matter, all thinking is false. No false thinking means no thinking; no false thinking means falling into a deep silence, becoming a no-mind.

His disciples slowly, slowly had understood, because they were meditating. But every day the sermon was there -- and with great seriousness he used to come. Even his old disciples sometimes were expecting that perhaps today he is going to say something else. But in his whole life, as far as I know -- he was the only consistent man -- he never said anything else.

• so it's been while so hi 🙂

i have few question

does he likes me

what he thinks about me

will i have surgery next week ?

• Well Wu Ye sounds like someone I need to talk to! My biggest problem is constantly over-thinking and over-analysing until I think my brain will burst out of my skull!! Old habits die hard, but really, it is when one takes the time to NOT THINK that one comes up with many brilliant ideas. Or none ... just peace.

So I guess I should not worry about my finances being stretched to their limit, about my lack-lustre love-life, about my insecure work situation ... 🙂

There are so many philosophies about peace, inner peace, universal peace. But I think the Buddhists knew a whole lot more about ANY peace way before the Church stuck its bid into the mix.

There's a lot to be said for western religion, and very little of it GOOD. Generally speaking, it actually PROMOTES mind chatter because it is the mind chatterers of the world who constantly seek gratification from outside themselves ...

Ah, think I'll go talk to my cat. Animals make far more sense most of the time!

Peace to you brother 🙂

• nency,

does he likes me: yes.

what he thinks about me: that you have disturbed your nature completely following an unchangeable law. There wis a system at work. Because of your so-called knowledge, everything has gone haywire; even your body has gone off the rails, so to speak.

will i have surgery next week ? no.

• uh, jeah that's true. what am supposed to do change that?

when i will have surgery? , week after that?

will we become friends maybe?

does he thinks of me sometimes?

• nency,

what am supposed to do change that? Strangely, you cannot go beyond three. You tried hard. Be aware of the fact that you had only come up to three, and the four would not come. Later on this is your reason to be put into the unconscious state. You are supposed to want to see why every time you stop at three.

when i will have surgery? when you have just to be silent, patient, alert. When you live life totally. The goal is hidden in life itself. It is God who has come to you as life in millions of ways. When a man smiles at you, remember, it is God smiling at you in the form of a man. When a flower opens its petals, look, watch -- God has opened her heart in the form of a flower. When a bird starts singing, listen to it -- God has come to sing a song for you. This whole life is divine, holy. You are always on holy ground. Wherever you look, it is God that you look at; whatsoever you do, it is to God that you are doing it; whatsoever you are, you are an offering to the God. That's what I mean: live life, enjoy life, because it is God. And She comes to you and you are not enjoying Her. She comes to you and you are not welcoming Her. She comes to you and finds you sad, aloof, uninterested, dull.

week after that? yes.

will we become friends maybe? no.

does he thinks of me sometimes? no.

• will i do it in hospital or in private clinic, cause today im supposed to tell them in private clinic will i do it there or not?

why we wont become friends? it there something i can do? he seems like nice person with similiar taste

• nency,

will i do it in hospital or in private clinic: hospital is good and private clinic is better.

today im supposed to tell them in private clinic will i do it there or not? neither nor.

why we wont become friends? because when you earn enough money, then you can retire and rest. And the man says, "This is strange, I am already retired, and I am resting! Why take this unnecessarily long route? First earn money, then get retired, then rest -- I am retired from the very beginning. And I am resting; I don't do anything except rest."

it there something i can do? no.

• question,

from above "No false thinking means no thinking; no false thinking means falling into a deep silence, becoming a no-mind."

ok but doesn't that lead back to thought?... see if you follow... I'm out of my league but I love to learn and banter ideas.

When you meditate you need to slow your brain from thinking... I get that so becoming of no mind I can understand that part... which brings you to no mind to every mind because you are opening up to everything and trying to experience everything, which leads you back to thought... because in able to understand or experience feelings you need thought... that is my question which leads me to another one.

Now I try and meditate and shut my mind down... after the chatter of the brain stops and I see images... they move too quick and are in gray scale so I don't see everything just glimpses... so if I am open to no mind... and in my thinking which could be wrong, just guessing... I am seeing images from something causing thought, but just site seeing not interacting... is that a step to no mind?

• but doesn't that lead back to thought? yes.

I am seeing images from something causing thought, but just site seeing not interacting... is that a step to no mind? No.

Just sit and look at the wall. Looking at the wall, how long can you go on thinking? -- you will get bored. The same wall... you may paint it many times in your imagination, but you know it is all imagination. Thoughts will come and float like clouds in the sky, but you know that the sky is always empty. The clouds don't leave any footsteps and slowly, slowly the wall becomes just a screen with no pictures on it, no thoughts on it.

• nice story,but i cant connect it with my question. like im mabye, but im not sure, can u help understand?

and why im even intrested in that guy, like why he caught ny attention above everyone else.

and will i get any friends there?

• nency,

nice story,but i cant connect it with my question. like im mabye, but im not sure, can u help understand? no.

and why im even intrested in that guy: because he went up. He hypnotized you. Things like this he did.

why he caught ny attention above everyone else: because there are three types of people: people either leaning too much towards the body, or leaning too much towards the feeling, the heart, or leaning too much towards the intellect, the mind. And all are in a state of chaos, because the parts that remain unfulfilled take great revenge. And the part that becomes dominating, becomes dictatorial; that too is ugly.

and will i get any friends there? no.

• so im gonna be all alone there in another city?

does he know that is doing that to me?

• nency,

so im gonna be all alone there in another city? yes.

does he know that is doing that to me? no.

• so what i should do?

ignore him totaly or try to caught his attention?

will being alone feel alright or bad?:/

• nency,

so what i should do? All that you have to do is to go on praying to God so she remains happy with you and allows you all the possible treasures of existence. For centuries woman has lived in that dream, but nothing has happened and everything has been done...

ignore him totaly or try to caught his attention? first ignore him totally, then try to catch his attention.

will being alone feel alright or bad? neither nor 😉

• well at least it's not bad 🙂

ok, i wil try, and see what will happen.

will i recover fast from surgery?

is it gonna be good in new place where im gonna live?

• nency,

will i recover fast from surgery? no.

is it gonna be good in new place where im gonna live? yes.

Then almost everywhere you will be withholding something, even in love. In talking even, you will be withholding. You will not communicate completely; something will always remain incomplete.