Hanswolfgang....after long

• SagittariusGurl,

I wanted to know if his having a relationship with that other woman? No.

Will we ever have a relationship again? Yes.

• Hans how are you? I want to know if if they got married because they love each other? Did they get married because she's going to fix his status? Will they be married for a long time?

• SagittariusGurl,

how are you? I am the first question.

I want to know if if they got married because they love each other? No.

Did they get married because she's going to fix his status? Yes.

Will they be married for a long time? No.

• Thank you Hansim devastated I found out he got married to that women. Does she know the got married just to fix his legal status? Is she still with the other guy "A"? Does he know?

• SagittariusGurl,

does she know the got married just to fix his legal status? No.

Is she still with the other guy "A"? Yes.

Does he know? No.

• Hello Hans,

Hope you are doing well. It has been a while and I think this year has largely gone as you said it would. But I feel a change in the air. For the better. And thought I'd get in touch with you and ask for guidance. I feel like I'm in a better place now to fix some of my problems. It will take time and patience but I finally have confidence these things can be fixed. However I'm still stuck in my love life. Please give me advice.

Lots of love,

H

• helbells,

thought I'd ask for guidance: Why? Something very deep has to be understood, and that is: whatsoever you call opposites in life are not as opposite as they appear. You love a person, and you hate him also. When you hate a person you continue to love him, you remain divided. A woman who loves riches one day becomes fed-up and then she renounces, then she escapes to the mountains. Then if you bring riches to her, she will not look at them. She is not indifferent; she has moved from 'yes' to 'no'. Now she has moved to the other extreme, but she remains the same woman. Once she was infatuated, now she has renounced, rejected, but still she has a relationship with the riches. The relationship exists.

Please give me advice: contemplate about a general, a great military general who was posted in Paris. He took his small son one morning to the garden, just for a morning walk. He was very happy that the child was very much fascinated by the statue of Napoleon mounted on a horse, a big marble statue. And the child said, "Daddy, Napoleon is so beautiful, so great! Can you bring me every day when you come for a morning walk just to have a look at the great Napoleon?"

The father. being a general, was very much happy that the child is also becoming interested into people like Napoleon: "This is a good sign! Sooner or later he will also become a great general."

After six months he was transferred, and he took his son for the last time to the garden so that he can say goodbye to Napoleon. And the son went there, tears in his eyes, and he said to the father that, "I had always wanted to ask one question, but I become so fascinated with the great Napoleon when I come to the garden that I always forgot to ask the question. Now this is the last day and I would like to inquire. Who is this guy, always sitting on top of poor Napoleon?"

If you look at life you will find everywhere immense surprises.

• I think I understand what you're trying to say. It's not really guidance I need. I feel like I need reassurance or perhaps consolation. Because my love life is a mess and I can't see a solution. I can see surprises less and less. I've started to feel like I have nothing to look forward to in this area of my life. And I would like someone to tell me that everything will work out well. If it's the truth...

• helbells,

everything will work out well. And that's the truth!

• Hans so I went to a tarot reading lady and I don't know if to believe it or not but she said this woman was doing some kind of work to separate me and him is this true? Does she work his mind in making him believe what she says? Will they be married for more than a year? Will I get money from him on the two dates we agreed for next month November? Will his legal status get fix?

• Hi Hans, would appreciate to have some advice from you. I am pretty stuck and torn over what should I do with this guy.

are we compatible?

does he love me?

does he want to be with me?

what has been troubling him?

what should I do now? I am so confused.

Thanks a lot.

• SagittariusGurl,

she said this woman was doing some kind of work to separate me and him is this true? yes.

Does she work his mind in making him believe what she says? No.

Will they be married for more than a year? No.

Will I get money from him on the two dates we agreed for next month November? No.

Will his legal status get fix? Yes.

I recommend you relaxation.

Relaxation can only come as a byproduct, as a shadow of intensive activity, you cannot practice relaxation -- that is contradiction in terms, every practice is practice of tension. Relaxation means no practice. And you cannot do no practice, you can only come, arrive at no practice. Only by intense activity a situation is created within you, that you go into letgo. In the fourth it is akarma, it is no activity. You are not doing anything. Now you are, you just exist in it and there is nothing which you are doing, if something is going on it is vikarma, if something is going on it is through nature not by you. As far as you are concerned activity has ceased completely and there is no activity. In this no action state, in this akarma state, the cosmic and the individual come near. They become intimate, they loose their identities, they overlap each other: something penetrates in you from the cosmic and something of you penetrates into the cosmic.

• Thank you Hans. Maybe it's silly but it did make me feel better:)

Love,

H

• Thank you Hans but will I get any money from him in November? Or nothing at all?

• SagittariusGurl,

will I get any money from him in November? No.

Or nothing at all? Yes.

• Thank you I'm really hoping to get that money I need from him. I have other questions:

Will she turn him against me? Will I be able to take that work she's doing on me off? Will he realize what she's doing to me?

• SagittariusGurl,

Will she turn him against me? No.

Will I be able to take that work she's doing on me off? No.

Will he realize what she's doing to me? Yes.

• hi hans, not sure if you have missed out mine. Mine is on the previous page. Thanks! 🙂

• Thank Hans all the things that lady told me about the brujeria scared me. I don't want to be inte same situation as I am just because that woman doesn't want us together. Does he love this woman? And does she love him?

• SagittariusGurl,

Does he love this woman? No.

And does she love him? No.