Hanswolfgang....after long

• SagittariusGurl,

Will I get that money this week? Yes.

Will a send those papers this month? No.

Will me and him live in the same house again? Yes.

There is no need, SagittariusGurl, to improve your diction! Just drop that whole personality thing. Just be yourself. Howsoever raw and howsoever wild it appears to be in the beginning, soon it starts having its own grace, its own beauty.

• Hello Hans how are you? Hope everything is well with you. I eventually I will be getting that money this weekend. I'm happy am finally a step ahead with the paperwork. Well I have other issues that make me not be happy and put me sad. So am supposed to start moving soon will I move back with my mother? I really don't want to. I think I already got used to living by myself well with my daughter also. Is there any chance of me staying here in this house? I really hope but I really don't have the funds to stay here so moving back to my moms is the option. After I send the paperwork will it take a long time to get a response? Like more than 3 months? I know I asked you about getting someone to check the paperwork and you answer made me laugh and it still does but should I get an expert to review them before sending them? Or should it be okay if I just send them the way I have them?

Thank you Hans I know I bug you so much.

• SagittariusGurl,

how are you? the next moment the anger is gone, and I am playing, and I look at my face -- I cannot believe that this face was angry a moment before. All smiles! So beautiful, so happy.

will I move back with my mother? no.

Is there any chance of me staying here in this house? no.

After I send the paperwork will it take a long time to get a response? Yes.

Like more than 3 months? No.

should I get an expert to review them before sending them? no.

should it be okay if I just send them the way I have them? no.

You have willpower. Every will is against nature, your will is against nature. When you can say totally, "Not mine, but your will should be done" -- "your" means the divine, the totality, the wholeness -- for the first time you become powerful. But this power doesn't belong to you, you are just a passage. This power belongs to the cosmos.

• I'm glad you have a smile in your face now. No need to be angry life is beautiful well that's how I see it even though I get angry at time but I guess that's just life and will have to deal with it. Am all confuse now more than I was (laughs) I guess I'm going to be homeless (laughs again). Will he get me a new home? Or will I move in with his family? Or a friend?

• SagittariusGurl,

Will he get me a new home? No.

Or will I move in with his family? Yes.

Or a friend? No.

My words are traps, you have to catch the fish. Who bothers about the trap then? Where the boat has gone, who bothers? You have to cross the stream. Then you will say, "I don't know what this fellow wrote. And you cannot rely on me, because with me it is difficult to separate what he wrote and what I say."

• Well you are right I over think what you write to I get you say but sometimes I stay in doubt. Living with family I don't know how that will turn out. I lived with them once and it wasn't to bad just the way they are and the way I am is really different. Plus my mom and sister wouldn't approve that and probably be mad at me for a while if I do decide to go lie with them. They haven't offered yet. Will he live there too?

• SagittariusGurl,

Will he live there too? Yes.

While you are wondering how to find out the answers to your questions the fish is gone.

• Am confused with the fish being gone. Will he talk to me about moving in with his parents? This week? Will it happen at the end of the month? Did he tell me the truth of where he is living now? And with who?

• SagittariusGurl,

Will he talk to me about moving in with his parents? Yes.

This week? No.

Will it happen at the end of the month? No.

Did he tell me the truth of where he is living now? No.

And with who? No.

Come out of your closed darkness. There is no hell. Come out. Except for your ignorance, there is no hell; except for your own closedness, there is no hell. Come out of it, flow again. Unfreeze and melt, and live life again. Come in the sunlight. Love is available.

• there is no H-E-L-L !

• Is he living with Nikki? If its not at the end if the month when will it be? since I have to move out by the end of the month. Is he bring our daughter around her?

• SagittariusGurl,

Is he living with Nikki? No.

If its not at the end if the month when will it be? When you will say whatsoever you see.

Is he bring our daughter around her? Yes.

There is not even anything to understand, it seems.

• Right now he has our daughter. Is this woman with them now? Am more confuse to this moving situation am supposed to start moving this weekend will I start moving? Will he tell me next week?

• SagittariusGurl,

Is this woman with them now? No.

will I start moving? Yes.

Will he tell me next week? No.

AND IF, MY FRIEND, YOU ASK ME THE WAY,

I'LL TELL YOU PLAINLY, IT IS THIS...

• Well thank you Hans who know when that will happen. Meanwhile I'm going to go with my plans so far. I will have wait and see when that will happen.

• It is just like you are sitting on the bank of a river and the river flows by; you are not doing anything just sitting on the bank, watching the river watch the river of your mind, sitting silently, doing nothing. And a miracle happens one day: you are sitting there doing nothing and the river disappears. When it happens for the first time one cannot believe one's eyes; one looks around and there is not a single thought. One starts feeling afraid, scared -- where has all that company gone?

• Well things happen out of nowhere and as you say a miracle happens. I'm open to things changing all the time and sometimes things happen for a reason. As this river disaapear there is nothing but to wonder what happen to it. I guess that's how life is at times you have one things and then it's gone. I think I'm in that situation now.

• Hello Hans good morning. I hope is morning where you live. Well I wants to know if my daughter was around that woman yesterday when she was with her dad? I don't know if I overreacted when my daughter mention a girl. He had said he wasn't goog to bring her around that woman but you have said he will or that he did already not sure. I recently moved back to my mom had no other option. Will I be here for long? I'm thinking to go to a place where they told me they were hiring will I get a job there?

Thank you

• SagittariusGurl,

I wants to know if my daughter was around that woman yesterday when she was with her dad? No.

Will I be here for long? Yes.

will I get a job there? No.

Remember it: knowledge can come in two ways. You can have it from others, from books, from people, from the society, and you can claim it as yours, but then you are expelled. And remember, the expulsion is self-imposed; nobody is expelling you. Your very wrong approach towards knowing becomes a barrier. But knowledge can be attained through another way that is through experience, through life. Eat the fruit of the Tree of Life first and then knowledge comes silently. Without even any whisper it arises in your soul... because if you go into experience, the ego is not created. The more you experience life, the less you have the self. Once life is known in its totality, you don't think of yourself as separate from existence: you have fallen into the unity, you have become one, you have become one with the whole, you are part of the organic unity of existence. And then there is knowing, a totally different kind of knowing, which liberates. Eat the fruit of the Tree of Life.

• I agree with you. I wanted to know if his having a relationship with that other woman? Will we ever have a relationship again?