Hanswolfgang....after long

• Am I the bud waiting for the spring for my right job - to bloom? I have been telling myself again and again "you can't push the river". I know this is true and yet at times I just get anxious. Today has bee a better day, a walk in the beautiful fall colors... time with an old friend and some relaxation time have helped a lot. I think I really need the downtime and the universe is giving it to me, by not materializing my job too quickly.... thanks for your wisdom and charm - yet again. 🙂

• firehorsecrab,

Am I the bud waiting for the spring for my right job - to bloom? Yes.

Thanks for your understanding 😉

• 🙂 Thanks for your reassurance, Hans... I am feeling more patient already. 🙂

• You need an innocent, silent, enquiring mind, not full of belief, not full of philosophy, just clean.

• breathing... letting it be... 🙂 I'll keep letting go... thanks for the reminder 🙂

• Hans how are you? i wanted to see if you can tell me if this office i want to go to see if they help with the paperwork am trying to do will help at all? or it will be a bad idea to go there?

Thanks

• SagittariusGurl,

how are you? deeply touched.

i wanted to see if you can tell me if this office i want to go to see if they help with the paperwork am trying to do will help at all? no.

or it will be a bad idea to go there? no.

• Good to hear hope everything is well.

Would it be better if I do it on my own?

• SagittariusGurl,

Would it be better if I do it on my own? No.

• Thanks Hans am desperate about doing this paperwork since it can probably help me a lot later on getting a job. I have a quick question. Did he mean everything he told me last night? Will this be the end of everything we had together? Will he go back and live with "n"?

Thanks

• SagittariusGurl,

Did he mean everything he told me last night? Yes.

Will this be the end of everything we had together? No.

Will he go back and live with "n"? Yes.

• THank you I don't know what to think of him anymore.

Is "N" with "A"?

Will "N" leave "A" for "C"?

• SagittariusGurl,

Is "N" with "A"? Yes.

Will "N" leave "A" for "C"? No.

But each moment is a surprise, because it is each moment new, renewing itself. Everything is extraordinary if you are alert, if you are sensitive enough, if you are open enough. Then the whole of life, from the mundane to the sacred, from the lowest to the highest, the whole of life is such a mystery that you are always in for a surprise. It depends on your sensitivity, it depends on your awareness, it depends how conscious you are.

• I love your words hans they really put me to think and make reflect on them.

• Hans,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you.

On the tail end of our discussion re pilgrimage, etc., I am wondering if I'll find someone to settle with, ie, a significant other I'll grow old with? Or am I meant to walk this road largely alone until I fall down from exhaustion and old age?? Has my "acceptance" of being a bit of a loner been the reason most of my life has been spent by myself?

Just wondering!

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Moon50

• Moon50,

How are you today? Today I have become more and more stupid, vulgar. I can get small things easily, they are like seasonal flowers: I put the seed in the soil, and within three weeks they sprout. But, by the season's end, they will be gone. They are momentary. I can have instant coffee: I cannot have instant meditation. In the mind of the West particularly, time is too important, too heavy. The West is time obsessed. Listening to Eastern tales, I enjoy them, but I am aware about my own time obsession. In the West everything is done in such a hurry that I cannot enjoy anything. I move from one place to another, always on the go, traveling fast. The faster I go, the less significance there is in traveling, because I go from one point to another and all that is in between is lost. To travel by a bullock-cart has a beauty of its own. To travel by a jet plane is foolish because it is not travel at all. It may be a business trip. That's okay. For business it's okay. I save time. But for traveling, for traveling I have to move slowly. There is nothing like wandering on my feet, then I enjoy each moment of it -- each tree that passes by. I become one with millions of things, and I am enriched through it.

On the tail end of our discussion re pilgrimage, etc., I am wondering if I'll find someone to settle with, ie, a significant other I'll grow old with? No.

Or am I meant to walk this road largely alone until I fall down from exhaustion and old age?? Yes.

Has my "acceptance" of being a bit of a loner been the reason most of my life has been spent by myself? No.

Moon50,

the same energy which is known as s-e-x becomes spirituality, through awareness. Alertness is the alchemy. Through it everything changes. Try it, and you will come to know. When you bring alertness, awareness, to any mood, any feeling, any energy, it changes its nature and quality. It is never the same again, and a new route opens. It is not going back again to the same place where it was, from where it came; it is not moving outwards The horizontal movement has stopped. With alertness it becomes vertical, it moves upwards. That is a different dimension. A bullock cart moves horizontally; an airplane moves vertically -- upwards.

• Sorry hans i had a last question will i move back with my mom? or will i continue to live where am living?

• SagittariusGurl,

will i move back with my mom? no.

or will i continue to live where am living? yes.

• Hi Hans!

I agree with the travel thing: to travel for travel's sake should be a slow experience where the traveller can take in all around them. Fast travel is only for rev-heads and business people, again as you said.

HOWEVER, are you saying I'll never find love with another man, ie, spend my latter years with someone? I don't think I'd be too happy with that somehow. I don't want to live alone forever, so ... ? Unless I've misunderstood your answer, which wouldn't surprise me 🙂

Anyway, thanks for that!

Cheers

Moon50

• Moon50,

are you saying I'll never find love with another man, ie, spend my latter years with someone? No.

I don't want to live alone forever, so ... ? YOUR HEART IS THE PLACE WHERE LOVED ONES ARE CHOSEN: IF YOUR MIND IS EMPTY, YOU RETURN SUCCESSFUL.