Hanswolfgang....after long

• He's afraid of me?

• No.

He wanted to leave, so he left. You brought him because you wanted to share something with him. Next year you will bring someone else. Next year... you have enough money to share.

• Hi hans.. i have a question please... what's my bf's attitude/thought on getting married at this point? will we get engaged sometime soon? thanks

• hll,

what's my bf's attitude/thought on getting married at this point? It is thought by people of very poor intelligence that only when you put a knife into another person's chest does it become violence. The violence of staring at a person in a particular way can become more violent than putting a knife in his chest. Violence can happen even if you do not look at somebody at all. It is not only a question of seeing violently: if you are passing on a road and if he passes by without looking at you, as if you are just a small fry, as if you are a nonentity.... Big leaders walk that way on the road. They are walking as if people walking around them are just worms.

will we get engaged sometime soon? no.

• Because I don't have enough money to share?

• No.

And only after you have reached the point of love can you see that there are skies beyond skies, that love is not the end. Existence is not exhausted yet; there is still much more ahead, the journey continues.

• Thank you Hans

• You are welcome, Lola.

• Hans how are you? I was wondering if you can answer a few questions for me please.

Will CJ you out of town this weekend?

Will he take our daughter? If not will he say his working?

Will he take his wife?

Thank you

• SagittariusGurl,

Hans how are you? I feel a little uneasy if I cannot figure out something completely rationally, logically. That which remains unexpressed haunts me. The whole of science is born out of it. It is the haunting of the unknown. It becomes almost a nightmare. It is perfectly good for science to be haunted by the unknown because the unknown can be made into the known.

Will CJ you out of town this weekend? No.

Will he take our daughter? No.

If not will he say his working? No.

Will he take his wife? No.

• Hi Hans (been a while)

I'm wondering why does my ex husband - after three years - want me out of town? Is it just him who wants this, or his fiancee as well, and how much influence have they had on my daughter? Just wondering ...

I am still on my own; still a pilgrim, so it seems haha. Ah well, I've met too many frogs lately (two and that's enough) and a prince seems a way off ... although not so far away maybe!

Hope you are well 🙂

Cheers!

• Moon50,

why does my ex husband - after three years - want me out of town? because of changing the name.

Is it just him who wants this, or his fiancee as well: neither nor.

how much influence have they had on my daughter? to rid herself of all entanglements.

The difference between ordinary humbleness and loving humbleness is great. Ordinary humbleness is always ego-oriented. You pretend that you are humble, but deep down underneath your humbleness you know that you are far superior than other people. In fact you are superior -- that's why you are humble.

• That is very interesting indeed! I have never seen myself as superior. As for my daughter, I had thought that this was something that might free her of being tied to anyone - she in my view is (also) superior, but the difference between her and me (I think) is that she knows this better than I ever have 🙂

I haven't changed my married name as I kinda like it better than my maiden name and don't want to confuse myself at the moment hahaha.

So, in other words, you see nothing to worry about here? Deep down, I don't either, but know all too well what he can be like. I am no threat to him or his fiancee, and have done nothing but offer the hand of friendship.

Methinks you are in this category of superiority too ... ?

But will this superiority render me/us alone for the rest of our lives?

Thanks for this! Again, very interesting reading was your answer ... interesting and surprising!

Cheers and have a happy festive season 🙂

xoxoxoxoxo

• Moon50

you see nothing to worry about here? No.

Methinks you are in this category of superiority too ... ? No.

But will this superiority render me/us alone for the rest of our lives? Yes.

Don't judge who is right, who is wrong. Walk in a procession together towards your innermost temple of love.

• Oh dang it! So I'm not meant to be with another (mere) man in this life? Ah dear ... or have I got you wrong again? That would not surprise me ... 🙂

As to the topic of judgement, it's hard not to in the face of this sort of meanness. My ex obviously has many issues, and I'm one of them for whatever reason. My initial response was for him to get over himself. I don't have the energy to bother about this, but must have some, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this in the first place.

Being human is such a hardship at times!

• Moon50,

So I'm not meant to be with another (mere) man in this life? No.

have I got you wrong again? no.

Of course you have to make love because that is a need. And it can only be a need unless your other needs are fulfilled. When all the needs are fulfilled, love starts having a totally different dimension to it -- the dimension of fun, the dimension of dance and music. Then you are not using it as a relaxation, as a tranquilizer, as a sneeze; you start sharing. Love becomes more prominent, sex becomes secondary. When it is a need, love is just a word, sex is the only thing, the reproductive activity is the only thing.

• those four (hypocritical) stars mean: s.e.x.

• Yes, that's what I'm actually looking for: that sharing thing. I'm so sick of s e x being the most important thing in a relationship, although it's nice to have it!! I'd like to think that there is a more cerebral and depth of heart thing first, because that's more important. Friendship's fine too, but for heaven's sake, I can't kiss my friends ... or myself!!

And those bloody stars are hypocritical; definitely! Considering that in Australia, the word "bloody" is considered a swear word, but in your neck of the woods, it isn't. You can't even type the words l e s b i a n or h e l l. Hypocrisy is alive and well, and not only in the church so it seems 🙂

Ah well.

Have a happy, peaceful and hypocrisy-free festive season!

Cheers

Moon50

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

• Many thanks to you, Moon!

I can´t even type the name of my beloved master (O.s.h.o.), they treat even the name of my master as a swearword!!!

Love

Hans-Wolfgang

• Oh you have to be kidding! And I recently downloaded some of O s h o ' s music - some Buddhist chants, the other day. Very nice indeed, and calming. I have many of his "tunes" on multiple meditation cd's as well. I seem to be getting somewhere with simply chanting though ...

Ah, the hypocrisy of things! It really does astound one; the irony of it. AGain, this is why I'm no longer a member of any religion. Hypocrisy and bigotry seem to be the main criteria for anyone to be part of any religion these days, except Buddhism and religions similar to it.

Cheers

Moon