Hanswolfgang....after long

• pinkrose08,

you are right, I have missed out yours.

are we compatible? no.

does he love me? yes.

does he want to be with me? no.

what has been troubling him? that he is just imagining and he knows it -- hence he is troubled. That has to be decided deep inside. Because an imagined bliss is no bliss at all. He can imagine. He has imagination in abundance. He can imagine things -- because you are talking about love continuously. He can catch those words and his greed can start playing and it can give him ideas. But because they are imaginary he is always suspicious because deep down he knows that this is just fantasy.

what should I do now? you should contemplate over this:

Kowalski is on holiday in a small town in the Italian Alps. After a few lonely nights he begins to feel the need for a woman. So he asks the local bartender how to find the ladies of the town.

"We gotta no prostitutes," replies the bartender. "The priest-a would never allow it. But the thing-a you want is-a kept out of sight."

"What have I got to do?" asks Kowalski.

The bartender explains that up in the mountains there are caves. "Go there after dark-a," he says. "And shout-a Yoo-Hoo!' into the cave. And if the lady calls back,Yoo-Hoo,' you work out-a the price. If she is busy, you get no answer."

So that night, Kowalski "Yoo-Hoo's" his way from cave to cave, but with no luck. Finally he decides to go back to town to get drunk, but at the bottom of the mountain he finds a cave that he has not seen before.

"Yoo-Hoo, Yoo-Hoo!" he shouts.

"Yoo-Hoo, Yoo-Hoo!" comes back the clear reply.

So Kowalski rushes into the cave -- and is knocked flat by a train!

• thanks hans.. but why he loves me yet doesn't want to be with me? he is much more in love with someone else?

actually i don't really understand the later part that you asked me to contemplate over. very very sorry about it.

• pinkrose08,

but why he loves me yet doesn't want to be with me? because he doesn't know what surrender means.

he is much more in love with someone else? yes.

• Will his parents meet that woman today?

Will she be around his family?

Will they like her?

• SagittariusGurl,

Will his parents meet that woman today? No.

Will she be around his family? No.

Will they like her? No.

Birth and death don't confine your life; there have been many births and many deaths. Births and deaths are just small episodes in the eternity of your life, and the moment you become aware of this eternity -- another name for now, this timelessness -- all fear, all anxiety about death immediately evaporates just as dewdrops evaporate in the early morning sun.

• Does he still feels something for me?

Will we be back together in 6 months?

Or less?

Or in more than 6months?

• Does he still feels something for me? No.

Will we be back together in 6 months? Yes.

Or less? Yes.

Or in more than 6months? No.

• So he will come back just for the heck of it?

• SagittariusGurl,

So he will come back just for the heck of it? No, there is no need.

• What do you mean there is no need? Like no need to come back? Or will he just do it to not be alone? Or because he's gonna want to be with me?

• SagittariusGurl,

What do you mean there is no need? No man is born a beggar: every man is born a king or a queen. That's how it should be, because we come from god and we go to god. All is ours. Each being is a showering, ultimately valuable, but chasing after small things we become small. The man who is continuously obsessed with money becomes like money: a thing, a commodity. Whatsoever we desire, we become. Never desire the mundane. Desire the sacred and you become the sacred, desire heights and you become heights.

Like no need to come back? No.

Or will he just do it to not be alone? Yes.

Or because he's gonna want to be with me? No.

• Hello, I would love to know if there is anything coming up about my job situation. I am being laid off this week. My name is Regina. Thanks in advance.

• sillyputty9999,

is there anything coming up about my job situation: No,

so you may not hold on to anything, so you may not have any clinging, so you may not become subject to any complexes, so you may not become attached.

• Oh that is not good to hear. Thanks very much for the reading.

• Do not worry anyway, this is the right time to learn to relax and to be in the Here and Now.

• Hans, since we last wrote I found out I'm pregnant.

is the baby healthy?

i feel that i would regret having an abortion. but am I doing the right thing keeping it?

how will it affect my relationship with the father of the baby?

will he resent me if I keep the baby?

thank you for your help.

H

• helbells,

is the baby healthy? no.

am I doing the right thing keeping it? yes.

how will it affect my relationship with the father of the baby? his support will be a strange kind of support.

will he resent me if I keep the baby? no.

• what do you mean the baby isn't healthy? is there something wrong with the pregnancy? what's wrong with it? will I give birth to it?

what do you mean by strange support?

• helbells,

what do you mean the baby isn't healthy? He did not prove a blessing, he proved himself a curse.

is there something wrong with the pregnancy? no.

what's wrong with it? I cannot find it. I looked hard -- I have never looked so hard. Your question made me look HARD. I SEARCHED with all my energy possible. I was not holding anything back, but I did not find it.

will I give birth to it? yes.

what do you mean by strange support? None.

Everything is perfectly good. Energy is coming up: it will spread by and by all over the body, and when it spreads all over the body in a balanced way you will feel immensely blissful.

• hans,

i know there are many issues to work out but surely the child can be a blessing to me, even if no-one else cares about him?

perhaps if you looked so hard but couldn't find anything wrong with him then there is nothing wrong health-wise?

can I handle raising the baby alone?

Will I stay alone or will i find a partner?

will the baby's father ever change his mind?

will anyone in my family help me?

how will it affect my career?

the timing is just terrible. i am not ready. but i do love this baby. i love his father termendously.