Hanswolfgang....after long

• lola6862,

Is he busy? Yes.

Is he that ambivalent about whatever we have is? No.

Am I always going to have to be the one who initiates contact? No.

why this man was important to me: because it is essential that you re-ignite that passion, or start again with something you feel more inspired about.

• Hi Hans,

I need your help again.

Finally talked to my BF after almost a month and he apologized for his behaviour and said it had nothing to do with how he felt about me. So my questions are as follows.

Does he have feelings for me?

Was his behaviour to do with me or with the stress he's under at the moment?

Will he initate communication with me?

Will he come and see me if I ask him to?

Is he seeing someone else?( A friend brought up the thought that it could be a possibilty)

Does he believe we have a future together or is he just playing games?

Do we have a future together ?

Thanks again

• Sahara70,

Does he have feelings for me? Yes.

Was his behaviour to do with me : no

or with the stress he's under at the moment? Yes.

Will he initate communication with me? No.

Will he come and see me if I ask him to? No.

Is he seeing someone else? Yes.

Does he believe we have a future together: no

or is he just playing games? No.

Do we have a future together ? No.

You are welcome.

• Hi Hans,

Is he serious about the other person he's seeing?

Should I stop the relationship with him?

Does he believe I love him?

is he deciding who to have a relationship with?

is the other woman Aminata?

Thanks again

• Wow hans you are phenomenal!

If you get time ...

Will Jack and I get back together?

If yes, will it be long?

Will I have to make the first move?

Does he still love me?

Do we have a future together?

Thanks, love and light

• Sahara70,

Is he serious about the other person he's seeing? No.

Should I stop the relationship with him? No.

Does he believe I love him? No.

is he deciding who to have a relationship with? no.

is the other woman Aminata? no.

• Hi Hans,

You have been very consistant about the fact that i shouldn't end my relationship with my BF, as well as the fact that we have no future, so am feeling like I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. I can only assume that with the right changes we could have a future. So with that in mind I have some more questions.

Can I ever convince him that I really do love him?

If I convince him will we then have a future together?

Is his relationship with this other woman purely sexual?

Does he want to have a relationship with me?

Will our relationship improve when we are living in the same city?

Will we ever live together?

Thanks again Hans

• ShortyIX,

Will Jack and I get back together? No.

Will I have to make the first move? No.

Does he still love me? No.

Do we have a future together? Yes.

Keep going.

• Sahara70,

Can I ever convince him that I really do love him? No.

If I convince him will we then have a future together? No.

Is his relationship with this other woman purely sexual? No.

Does he want to have a relationship with me? No.

Will our relationship improve when we are living in the same city? No.

Will we ever live together? No.

am feeling like I'm caught between a rock and a hard place: dear Sahara, keep this up as it will help you to create as much success as possible.

Start communing with moon! Start with the moon and then move to the sun. But it is better to start with the moon, it is easier: the moon is more responsive, closer too, cooler too. The sun is more fiery and can be contacted only in a few moments, early in the morning, when it is just coming on the horizon and in the evening when it is going down on the horizon. In the daytime you cannot have any contact through your eyes with the sun, it is too much, but the moon can be contacted any time. And the best way is to start when the moon starts growing -- the first-day moon, the second-day moon, the third-day moon... go on slowly slowly. As the moon grows, you will see something growing in you; and when the moon becomes full there is every possibility that you will start a response.

• Hi Hans,

Questions again.purely sexual?

Is my relationship with my BF

Will my BF eventually end the relationship with me?

Will I meet a man in September?

Will he love me?

Will he help further my career or my dreams?

How do I communicate with the moon? You mean mediation?

Thanks again

• Hi Hans,

first question is, is my relationship with my BF purely sexual?

Sorry about the typo.

• Sahara70,

is my relationship with my BF purely sexual? no.

Will my BF eventually end the relationship with me? No.

Will I meet a man in September? No.

Will he love me? Yes.

Will he help further my career: yes

or my dreams? No.

How do I communicate with the moon? The moon is very symbolic. Start worshipping it... start being in love with it. Start having a dialogue with it. In the beginning it will look like madness but soon it becomes of tremendous significance because responses start coming from the moon. And once the responses start coming from the moon then you are not alone -- the moon has become a person. It depends on you, on how you call it forth, on how you pray.

Prayer can confer beinghood on anything. Basically everything is alive -- only prayer knows the way to provoke life. Prayer knows how to call forth the energy that is fast asleep, how to make it respond to you. Prayer is a way, a subtle technique, of creating response from the universe. Prayer is not just a monologue. In the beginning it is, but not in the end: sooner or later it becomes a dialogue. You are not saying things alone; you are responded to, and those responses are of immense delight.

You mean mediation? Yes.

Go to bed early, and get up early in the morning. That makes you wise.

• hi hans

i have few more questions ... is it possible for you to oblige me again ?

i have met with a new person who is helping me in in the process of moving forward .

is this man genuine ?

what does he want me to achieve ?

how can i know that i am on the right track with him?

i am suspicious because something has happened in my past with a person that didn't end very well and i have difficulty trusting anyone now ..!!though i find him genuine still my mind questions his authenticity sometimes.

what is he into ?

should i follow him ?

what will i achieve following him ?

is it going to be a stable relationship ?

can i learn more from him if i want to ?

sometimes i think he has so much to offer ,the other times i feel i shoulc keep to myself and be cautious.... !!

how genuine this person is ???

i hope you are doing well .

thank you for your time and help !

• Hello hanswolfgang, I'm here to ask you about the subject that terrifies me...my job. i work at a place that fires people at will and plays games with people. i became too comfortable there and they're playing with people's livelihoods again. How will i fare? thank you, Lola

• Hi Hans,

Actually I do go to bed early (8PM) and rise early(5-6AM), so i will definately start with the next new moon or is it okay to start now?

Also, is it my BF that will help me with my Career?

Will my BF and I built a house together in Sierra Leone?

You said no I wouldnt met a man in September but he would love me.

So do you mean my BF will eventually love me?

You've said that this relationship is not based on love, sex or convienence, so am not sure what to ask to clarify relationship.

Thanks again

• Hello hanswolfgang. If you are able to answer these questions for me then it would be much appreciated.

Does my ex boyfriend still love me?

Does he love his new girlfriend?

Will my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend's relationship last?

Will he contact me again?

Will I meet somebody else?

Thank you

• Hi Hans

Please Can I also know if R is going to get laid off?

His company is laying off people currently

Thank you

• ilikecolors,

is it possible for you to oblige me again ? no.

is this man genuine ? yes.

what does he want me to achieve ? because money becomes the primary motivating force in life and the gauge by which he judges your worth, the lack of it produces anxiety and a sense of being excluded from the good things money can provide.

how can i know that i am on the right track with him? by favour tradition and tried-and-tested ways of doing things, rather than taking any risks at this point.

what is he into ? the ideas are there but he is having trouble figuring out how to make them into reality.

should i follow him ? no.

what will i achieve following him ? If it cannot be addressed, then that is to be taken as a suggestion of a problem.

is it going to be a stable relationship ? no.

can i learn more from him if i want to ? no.

how genuine this person is ??? he has a period of rest and recovery after a time of challenge, with the promise that, once recovered, he can and will return to the challenge.

I am doing well by non-doing and you are welcome.

• lola6862,

I'm here to ask you about the subject that terrifies me...my job: by turning to your female friends, you receive the love, support and compassion you need right now.

How will i fare? With perfect control between the conscious and subconscious.

• Sahara70,

Actually I do go to bed early (8PM) and rise early(5-6AM), so i will definately start with the next new moon or is it okay to start now? no.

Also, is it my BF that will help me with my Career? Yes, certainly.

Will my BF and I built a house together in Sierra Leone? Yes.

So do you mean my BF will eventually love me? No.

am not sure what to ask to clarify relationship: this relationship is perfection in a self-contained world, a world that needs nothing but perfect challenges, one after another.

S-e-x should never be repressed. S.e.x should be lived in its totality, with joy, without any guilt. And then one day comes: you were rejoicing in it so much, and suddenly it drops away.