Hanswolfgang....after long

• Hans, I don't have hopes. I understand that only in a complete state of hopelessness and surrender can new doors open. Suicidal. I think not. Let's not be dramatic, now.

• hello hanswolfgang,

i am living with my estranged husband because i currently need a place to stay, and he needs someone to help him after a series of surgeries. I am sure this situation will not rekindle any love flowing from my side. He behaves as though it is happening or will continue. I told him of my relations with the person i met when i moved here. i've been asked to promise not to see him again. There's really no love there either. How will this situation end?

Thanks for your insights. . .

• @watergirl

please dont think of me as a victim or something.....i talk to hans everyday, not just about my relationships but about my own life too, and he has helped me grow spiritually.

im not trying to hold on to anything as well, in fact im surprised when hans is telling me things are positive....i don't know why i come across as innocent or victimized and someone has to step in with the saving me mode on, im just getting along fine in my life, very soon all my goals will be fulfilled.

• Hans,

Can you see what will occur within the next 3 months for me?

• Drgagannagi,

My intent was not to tell you you were being a victim. My intent was to get you to listen to your own inner wisdom and not to simply give your power away to Hans. Seeking spiritual guidance and a spiritual teacher is one thing. But we must not give all our power away to a guru. Also, if you read back over his responses to you you will realize that he gives you conflicting answers - I believe intentionally to aid in your growth - but you seem to only lock on to the answers you want to hear. There are times when you ask if you should tell Jose how you feel and he says "no." Then in the next post you ask again and the answer is "yes." Same thing on if the two of you will have a future together. You know deep down that there is not a future for you and Jose as a married couple. It is important to blend the spiritual aspect of existence along with the practical aspect of living in the physical world. Biology for one is a major practical aspect of our physical world that will keep you and Jose from coming together as a romantic couple. There is potential growth for you in this situation though and that is where Hans has been trying to lead you. Open yourself up to your own inner voice a bit more and the road will become a little less rocky.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• nency,

then how she feels about me? very protective of what she has accumulated over time.

It is better to take any enemy face to face rather than to ignore.

• drgagannagi,

how will he feel when i put the proposal before him? that he is here to support and to teach others, by drawing upon his own intuition and sense of calm and emotional connectedness.

what will happen after he says yes? fear of failure, delays and frustration.

why he never thinks of expressing his thoughts to me? because he is careful what he wishes as he may just get it, and at a price.

what is that need which he might look for in someone? emotion and creativity.

what is any need of his if i could fulfill i would be closest to him? balance is needed to ensure that you do not become lazy or greedy but that this is more a time of enjoyment than of suffering the negative consequences of such enjoyment.

For that remain silent, meditating in the lotus posture, and the lotus posture physiologically is the most relaxed once you have learnt it, because your spine is straight and the gravitation is the least, and that makes your body hang on the straight spine like a loose cloth.

• Leslye,

drink deeply.

Live in serenity and joy.

• lola6862,

how will this situation end? your worries will leave you to be locked in the turret.

In spite of you, something goes on pulling you into a new direction, into a new dimension.

• 143jastin,

can you see what will occur within the next 3 months for me? Yes.

Understanding is non-accumulative, you don't accumulate either others' experiences or your own. You need not accumulate, you grow. Understanding is always fresh, wisdom is a little dusty and old, wisdom is always of the past, your own past. Knowledge is also of the past -- of others' pasts. But what difference does it make finally? Because your own past is as far away from you as others' pasts; you are no more the same. Every moment the river is flowing, says old Heraclitus, you cannot step in the same river twice.

• @watergirl, thanks for your concern......

there are conflicting answers by hans sometimes, n i also take into consideration my inner voice.....also, miracles do happen, and how can you so surely say something is not going to happen....the same way as hans cannot say for sure that it is going to happen.....so in reality, NOONE knows....n i know that fact, tht apart from GOD noone has any answers!

• At some point common sense and logic does play a part. He is biologically not attracted to you in that way. He has not contacted you other than to respond to you contacting him. He did not attempt to see you before he moved away. Sometimes it is beneficial to discern the difference between hoping for a miracle and clinging to a delusion. All the best to you Gagan. I hope and pray that you will find the strength to get out of this hole you have dug yourself into and start reaching for the light...

• Hanswolfgang,

I need some advice in the worst way, I find myself at a crossroads and I am confused which direction I should be going. Any insight you can offer to help me see through the fog very much appreciated. Thank you

• @watergirl thanks, I must say you have been following closely, u remember everything what he did or did not do!!!!! : )

• hans, this is what watergirl thinks...and she has been posting ever since yesterday fo me to open my eyes and see the truth......she thinks im trusting you(hans) too much with my future....

watergirl: At some point common sense and logic does play a part. He is biologically not attracted to you in that way. He has not contacted you other than to respond to you contacting him. He did not attempt to see you before he moved away. Sometimes it is beneficial to discern the difference between hoping for a miracle and clinging to a delusion. All the best to you Gagan. I hope and pray that you will find the strength to get out of this hole you have dug yourself into and start reaching for the light...

now what is the whole truth?

hans, we have been talking about a marriage proposal and that he will say yes to marriage?

• Hans,

Did I jinx myself today on something that I thought was possible? Something that I had been waiting for a long time to happen? Or is it still possible? I believe….

• Hans, Can u help me with my ex ( he's a virgo), we have been back and forth for about 10 yrs. now ( we have both been in other relationships in between ) However, something always draws us back to each other, we have currently started talking to each other again and seen each other a few times. I have told him i intend on continueing to date other people (because of his commitment issues) i have to leave my options open. Do you see me getting any true committment from him? Does he love me or should i move on? i am an aqurius.

• PrairieGirl,

I need some advice in the worst way, I find myself at a crossroads and I am confused which direction I should be going: It can only get better from here.

Any insight you can offer to help me see through the fog very much appreciated: thus, the fog serves as a reminder to remain alert, agile and patient as you attempt to juggle your family, your friends, work, finances, health and new challenges.

Whenever you're unsure, it is better not to choose but rather float and let life decide itself, because whatsoever you choose will be against your natural unsureness. It will be trying to make sure something which is not. Never jump ahead. Go with life. If at this moment your consciousness is unsure, then that's what has to be -- remain unsure. Nothing is wrong in being unsure. It is a freedom.

• drgagannagi,

now what is the whole truth? there is no ‘I’, just ‘we’, and both parties are focused on a mutually beneficial outcome or win-win situation.

we have been talking about a marriage proposal and that he will say yes to marriage? yes.

And just because you have come, I cannot refuse.

• 143jastin,

Did I jinx myself today on something that I thought was possible? No.

Something that I had been waiting for a long time to happen? Yes.

Or is it still possible? Yes, certainly!

But the other remains the goal.

Much is going to happen -- you are ready. Good.