Hanswolfgang....after long

• Dear Hans, I am generally quite spontaneous in my life and go into action without planning often. However, though I absolutely agree with and understand what you are saying, sometimes, when other lives are involved and need to be taken into some consideration, a little planning is necessary. I am working towards letting go of many material possessions, including my house, which will make moving in the flow of life energy effortless. I know when I am in that flow, things are taken care of. I am not so much planning with whether I stay where I am or go, but looking at what is of the greatest good for me and those I care for. It's not so much planning as making a choice that feels right in my heart. After that, for me, that is when the universal energy kicks in. The universe, as you said, can only support action. I have been in a state of inaction because I have felt uncertain. With certainty, I don't plan at all, I just begin to move...

Is seeking clarity on right action a desire? I did make a spontaneous decision to unload my house, regardless if I stay locally, that is an action and the life energy is flowing...

A question for you. Should I veer away from romantic relationships all-together or is a relationship beneficial to my path and growth? A part of me craves intimacy and partnership, the other part is fiercely independent and I feel unless I meet my match who has the same goals and is walking the same path, I am really not interested.

• Asia118X,

how should I produce wealth? with a strong need to understand, not just at the surface level but to really know why life is the way it is.

Why do I feel so lonely? Because you are at a crossroads, aware that any decision that you make will bring about significant change.

What should I do to help with this? Stand alone.

How can I deal with the dark emotions and intense resentment I feel for my mother even though I sincerley love and care for her dearly? The knowledge of how to fix it will not come through logic or intellect but through your intuition so put aside a time when you can meditate and listen to your own inner voice.

Any advice? Of course, if you have acted in a deceptive way or have not spoken the truth, be aware that justice will still prevail and you will need to take responsibility for your actions.

Soren Kierkegaard has written a book, Either/Or. He lived his whole life in either/or. He could not decide whether to marry the woman he loved -- and loved tremendously; he could not decide. That either/or continued for so long that finally the woman decided to go with somebody else. For years he could not decide.

• will a change of heart occur in him, which will make him say yes to marriage? what will make him say yes?

how does he feel about the connection between me and him right now?

• why won't he take the this initiative of proposing or coming forward for me? does he ever think of expressing himself to me?

• Thank you Hans! appreciate it πŸ™‚

• Dear Leslye,

Is seeking clarity on right action a desire? No.

A relationship is beneficial to your path and growth.

The left hemisphere is logical, rational; it controls the right side of your body, that's why the right hand has become very important.

The right side hemisphere can function only in a feeling way. It is irrational, intuitive; in fact, this is the heart. The heart is not there where your physical heart is, the right hemisphere is the heart. So anything that is helpful in creating feeling in you will change the situation: a good laugh, crying, tears, singing, music, just watching the stars, love... all that is irrational.

Give a little more attention to the irrational, that's all, and once the right hemisphere has started functioning, the body will change automatically; you need not do anything about it. The body is in perfect shape.

This is the situation with many people because we have been taught, brought up to use only one part of the mind. Society is afraid to allow both the parts to function because they are polar opposites. Society wants a man to be very consistent, efficient, so it is better to keep only one hemisphere functioning because it is consistent, logical, mathematical. The other part is not reliable, the other part is a danger to many things. For example, if the other part functions well it will be difficult to create armies, it will be difficult to reduce people to clerks. People will start becoming poets and musicians and painters; people will start becoming rebellious. So there has been a conspiracy down the ages to destroy the right hemisphere.

• Dear Hans,

Good to know I need not be a nun! I have been engaging in more "irrational" or non-linear, illogical things of late. I was just on a meditation course and a lot of tears came up, there was a lot of music and dancing, too. The celibate man who I have had feelings for lent me his beautiful vintage guitar and I will begin learning to play. I am looking to engage in more creative activities each day and to move in ways that brings joy to the body.

I have detached myself quite a bit from this celibate man and because my energy pulled back, he is now seeking me out more and more. It's a strange dance I am doing my best to remain detached from the feelings that I have for him, our energies are so merged in so many ways, it's quite a challenge for me to remain dispassionate. I know I need to keep my heart free and clear for another man to step in, but this /guy is not making it easy. I value my friendship with him so much, I am reluctant to walk away from him completely. thanks for your feedback.

• will a change of heart occur in him, which will make him say yes to marriage? what will make him say yes?

how does he feel about the connection between me and him right now?

why won't he take the this initiative of proposing or coming forward for me? does he ever think of expressing himself to me?

• does she loves me like i love her?

is she hiding something from me?

why is this so confusing? πŸ˜•

• Hans,

I have few intuitive questions on :

why didn't he respond to me ? why he ignored this last chance ?

what did he think on my request ? (I saw him very enthusiastic and non verbally responding to me at first, but didn't follow on a real respond)

what didn't he like about it ??

what is his last decision on us ?

is he leaving me alone lastly ? I a tired of ups and downs ?

does he love me ?

is this the end ? on my side I feel so, but I am not sure on his.

thank you a million,

U

• drgagannagi,

will a change of heart occur in him, which will make him say yes to marriage? no.

what will make him say yes? life, fertility, joy and satisfaction.

how does he feel about the connection between me and him right now? as though he would be unaware of anything around him.

why won't he take the this initiative of proposing or coming forward for me? because to be truly loved, deeply treasured and valued highly by others, you must first and foremost strive to create those feelings for yourself.

does he ever think of expressing himself to me? no.

Accept whosoever you are. No condemnation, no judgement, no evaluation. Enjoy it! God has made you that way. That is his way of expressing himself through you.

• Asia118X,

the witness was being badgered by the cross-examining lawyer.

'You sure it was exactly five minutes?'

'Yes, sir.'

'I'm going to give you a test' the lawyer said, taking out a pocket watch. 'Tell me when five minutes are up.'

At exactly five minutes lapse the witness yelled 'Time's up!'

After losing the case, the lawyer, being a good sport, walked over to the witness and asked 'How could you tell the time so exactly?'

'Simple' was the answer. 'By the clock on the wall at the back of you.'

• Dear Leslye,

hopes are not going to help you, hopes are deceptive, dangerous, suicidal.

• nency,

does she loves me like i love her? no.

is she hiding something from me? no.

why is this so confusing? because you are blindfolded and bound, trapping yourself into thinking that you have no way out.

And my understanding is, every renouncing is false unless things drop by themselves -- whether it is money, whether it is some childhood memory, whether it is some mental problem. Do not try to drop them. In dropping them you are giving them importance. They need to be ignored.

• Undio1,

why didn't he respond to me ? because he is in the middle of a project that absorbs all his attention.

why he ignored this last chance ? because he is missing something, such as threats or potential risks, alternative solutions, or key pieces of information. He needs extra information.

what did he think on my request ? of romantic relationships and the beginning of a new, very happy relationship.

what didn't he like about it ?? the picture of a family.

what is his last decision on us ? enjoying good food and wine.

is he leaving me alone lastly ? no.

I a tired of ups and downs ? yes.

does he love me ? no.

is this the end ? yes.

S-ex is better than food, than politics, because it has a little higher quality: it shares. It has something higher. In food, you simply absorb; you don't share. In domination, you destroy; you don't create. Se-x is the highest possibility on the lower plane -- you share, you share your energy, and you become creative. As far as animal existence is concerned, s-e-x is the highest value. And people are stuck somewhere with these three.

• thanks, that's true, but sometimes it's hurt to ignore.

then how she feels about me? πŸ˜•

• how will he feel when i put the proposal before him?

what will happen after he says yes?

why he never thinks of expressing his thoughts to me?

• Drgagannagi,

If Hans told you to jump off the Empire State building, because in so doing you would then sprout wings and begin to fly....would you do it?

You know the answer in your heart my dear. Please stop torturing yourself.

• what is that need which he might look for in someone? what is any need of his if i could fulfill i would be closest to him?

• If you're still hanging onto a dead dream of yesterday, laying flowers on its grave by the hour, you cannot be planting the seeds for a dream to grow today. -Joyce Chapman

When one door of happiness closes another door opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one that has opened. -Helen Keller

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds. -Bob Marley

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. -Mark Twain

We should face reality and our past mistakes in an honest, adult way. Boasting of glory does not make glory, and singing in the dark does not dispel fear. -King Hussein

Love is not a victory march. -Leonard Cohen