Hanswolfgang....after long

• in what way is my new friend not trustworthy?

• what is the appropriate timing to ask him for marriage?

in what time will we actually get married?

how will this marriage proposal be put into action by me?

• drgagannagi,

what are 2 years for? they are times when you will be forced to let go of something to which you have been attached, and the process of letting go is often quite challenging.

in what time do i have to ask him for marriage? in that time when you push ahead and do what you know is best.

what is the appropriate timing to ask him for marriage? then when newly discovered resources confuse you but once they are brought to your awareness, will no longer haunt you.

in what time will we actually get married? when the moon is crescent.

how will this marriage proposal be put into action by me? by feeling proud of what you have achieved and not afraid to hold your head up high and feel worthy of others’ attention.

All traditions are foolish.

• lola6862,

in what way is my new friend not trustworthy? You will have to work on it but it is there.

Sit. Rest.

• hans, i am confused about the time that you want me to put the marriage proposal?

at present, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years

will we get married right after the proposal? will there be an relationship prior to marriage?

what will make him say yes to the marriage?

• drgagannagi,

i am confused about the time that you want me to put the marriage proposal? no.

6 months

will we get married right after the proposal? yes.

will there be an relationship prior to marriage? yes.

what will make him say yes to the marriage? a sudden realisation that his comfort was based on an inadequate foundation of false thought, belief and action.

Young Barrington-Smythe had just reached the Pearly Gates. St. Peter was welcoming him and telling him about the social life of heaven. "We play a lot of sport here, young fellow me lad" said St. Peter. "On Mondays and Thursdays it is polo, and Tuesdays and Fridays cricket."

"Well, actually, sir," answered the young man, "I don't enjoy sport very much."

"Well, then perhaps you will enjoy Wednesday nights," suggested St. Peter. "There is a big dinner. After the meal when the port has been passed around a few times, we really let our hair down, I can tell you!"

"Actually, sir, I don't enjoy drinking," replied the young man.

"Ah," said St. Peter. Then after a short silence he suggested, "Then you will enjoy Saturday nights. We have a dance with a lot of the young ladies from hereabouts. Plenty of goings-on, if you know what I mean!"

"Actually, sir," said the young man again, "I don't really enjoy the company of young ladies."

After a long pause St. Peter asked, "Barrington-Smythe, you are not a homosexual by any chance?"

"Oh no sir!"

"Pity," said St. Peter, "you won't enjoy Sunday nights either!"

• Hi Hans :))))

Hey Ive been doing pretty good, got a new jobstill chasing a dream (as a screenwriter and feel like Im at breakthrough somedaylol) but trying to keep my home life steady is ok but

it's slightly putting ice on a potiental volcano(it's my father. I trying to be akeep a steady ok relationship as it isnot easy due to his absive past with me and my familybuy his selfish and self centered attitude gets to me at times but I see how damaged and sweet he is but Im conflicted.

How should I go about my situation with my father?

How can I ensure that it gets better?

I feel my new job has alot of blessings in it (my the job U recently snagged since my first one at Victoria Secret)?

Should I quit Victoria Secret and find a new transferable job while keepig the one I recently snagged?

Will i win a sceenwriting or film contest to help me win money (Ibe entered one and plannig on entering more)?

• I meant to say how sensitive not how sweet my father is.

• Dear hanswolfgang,

So, I found closer with the celibate man I have been attracted to. I completely accept the situation as it is and not longer feel restless about it. I admire and respect his position and see and experience the situation in a completely different light.

Now that my heart is quiet on that matter, I have many decisions ahead of me to make about my life. I have been on sabbatical/unemployed for nearly a year now after a long career in humanitarian work. I wish to begin working full-time for this spiritual organization and this is the desire of the lead figures in this organization. Right now I am in a small town with a close community, many friends and solid grounding. In any case, I can no longer afford my home and will simplify my life and sell it along with other material belongings. There are possibilities that I either stay in the community where I live and continue teaching, organizing, opening a spiritual center or potentially moving across the country to a spiritual center that this organization may purchase in the near future, leaving behind my community here. I am torn between starting up a center and continuing to build the spiritual community where I live now, or moving away to take on a greater challenge in a new locale. Any thoughts on this?

• am confused about the time that you want me to put the marriage proposal? no.

6 months

what will make him say yes to the marriage? a sudden realisation that his comfort was based on an inadequate foundation of false thought, belief and action.

so as you say in 6 months i will be putting the proposal in front of him? how will i put the proposal through email, phone , in person...

as you know we are in different states...is there a chance that i will move to his city before the proposal? how will the proposal be put into action?

waht are his thoughts these days about me?

also how frequently would it be appropriate to keep in touch with him at present?one in every day, two times a week, once in a week, once in a month

• Wow.

This 'hanswolfgang' is totally failing the Turing test.

:S

• Asia118X,

How should I go about my situation with my father? With good time management and financial management, ensuring that your bills are paid on time, that you keep a record of all your appointments and daily commitments.

How can I ensure that it gets better? With the abundance and power of the spirit and the effect of spiritual energy upon our five senses.

I feel my new job has alot of blessings in it (my the job U recently snagged since my first one at Victoria Secret)? Yes.

Should I quit Victoria Secret and find a new transferable job while keepig the one I recently snagged? No.

Will i win a sceenwriting or film contest to help me win money (Ibe entered one and plannig on entering more)? Yes, certainly.

Right now there is only one most significant question before you and it is how to produce wealth. It is a momentous question.

• Dear Leslye,

Any thoughts on this? Stay in the community where you live starting up a center.

There is an unfaithful partner in your life who is sabotaging you behind your back.

Junaid, the Sufi, used to say that you cannot give happiness by force, you cannot force tranquillity. He would say, "I am eager to give joy and peace to others, I have tried many times, but it is impossible. The more you urge upon a person, the more you startle him and he becomes suspicious. You cannot give bliss to anyone, because no one is ready to take it."

One of his devotees said he could not believe this and he would like to try an experiment. He chose a pauper as the subject, and told Junaid: "The king is your devotee. Ask the King to give him golden coins, then let's see if he still remains a pauper." Junaid agreed. On the day fixed for the experiment the golden coins were placed in a pot which was placed in the middle of the bridge that the pauper crossed every afternoon. All traffic on the bridge was closed for that day. Junaid and his followers and the king stood on the other side and watched from their hiding place.

Now the man came along. The bridge was empty. There was not a soul to be seen and there was the open pot with the golden coins shimmering in the sun. But wonder of wonders, the man passed the vessel without so much as looking at it and crossed the bridge. Junaid and his followers ran up to him and asked, "Couldn't you see the pot filled with coins?"

"Which pot?" he asked. "For such a long time I wanted to cross the bridge with my eyes closed, but as there was always such heavy traffic I couldn't do so. Today when I saw the bridge empty the thought came to me that I should take this opportunity to try my skill. I succeeded in crossing the bridge with closed eyes. I am sorry. I didn't see the pot you are speaking about."

Junaid told his disciples, "Do you see this? He who is going to miss will fail by some means. He will create a thought that will make him fail. He who is bent on missing the opportunity cannot be helped under any circumstances."

• Dear Hans, this is very interesting. I just had a strange thought cross my mind today during meditation that someone in my group may be carrying out activities behind my back. It never occurred to me until today. Very strange.

• Thank you Hans 🙂

Being that weath is the only thing standing in my way lol how should I produce wealth?

• am confused about the time that you want me to put the marriage proposal? no.

6 months

so as you say in 6 months i will be putting the proposal in front of him? how will i put the proposal through email, phone , in person...

as you know we are in different states...is there a chance that i will move to his city before the proposal? how will the proposal be put into action?

waht are his thoughts these days about me?

also how frequently would it be appropriate to keep in touch with him at present?one in every day, two times a week, once in a week, once in a month

• Also Hans I feel very lonely often, I like my solitude but I really do miss having deep connections with others. Why do I feel so lonely? (I cry over it sometimes to release but it does hurt and sting)

What should I do to help with this?

• How can I deal with the dark emotions and intense resentment I feel for my mother even though I sincerley love and care for her dearly?

I feel she is getting back with my father and she is changing and its really tearing me apart. Any advice?

• drgagannagi,

so as you say in 6 months i will be putting the proposal in front of him? no.

how will i put the proposal through email, phone , in person...: neither nor nor

is there a chance that i will move to his city before the proposal? yes.

how will the proposal be put into action? by preferring something that is just casual but still secure enough to know that you are a couple.

waht are his thoughts these days about me? that it seems that there is no way out of this situation.

also how frequently would it be appropriate to keep in touch with him at present? two times in a month.

Love is a freedom from all chains -- religion, the culture. Whatever chains an individual into dependence, and calls obedience the highest quality, is an enemy of humanity.

• Dear Leslye,

if you think about it beforehand it is desire. If you simply move and it is a response, not planned, not thought about, it is a sheer movement of life energy, there has been no planning for it, then it is life moving. If it has been planned then it is mind desiring.