Hanswolfgang....after long

• All s-e-x ideas, desires disappeared.

If the husband is moving above s-e-x, then the wife should follow him; she should be a shadow.

• This is an interesting story hanswolfgang. I am guessing that with my love interest I mentioned you are wanting to say with this story that I may follow the same path and evolve with him and become a sanyassin; or, you think that since I am "violent and raised as a soldier" I should either enlist in the military admit myself into a mental healh institution given your recent description of me and have no hope of evolving (which, by the way, I disagree with wholeheartedly). Which is it? You pretty much painted me as a lost cause and I would beg my case quite to the contrary.

I know that in past lives I often was militant and abused power, but that stopped quite sometime ago and in this lifetime I have been a humanitarian rescuing people from war zones rather than slaying them. I had a bumpy start to my life, but am peaceful aside from the conflict in my heart over this man, who, I have decided to pull away from and respect his celibacy.

This man is not my husband or boyfriend, just a friend, so I will not take the path of celibacy at this point in my life. If the desire drops away overtime through my own spiritual practice, that's fine. He is the one who initiated the flirting and suggestive behavior and confused the heck out of me. He has not dropped his desires and appears to be struggling. I am chosing to pull back so I am no longer a temptation to him and find peace for myself without having to deal with the mixed signals he sends.

So, here is a twist for you. What if the wife moves above s-e-x, should the husband be a shadow?

• can he understand real love? has he risen beyond the sexual or the lowest form of love? will he understand pure love which i have when living at a distance from him?

• Leslye,

Which is it? neither nor except of becoming a sannyasin, a neo-sannyasin.

What if the wife moves above s-e-x, should the husband be a shadow? No.

Tantra is a scientific methodology; it has many techniques to transform sex. Yoga is scientific physiology; it has methods to make it almost impossible for your body to be sick. It gives you control over the body so you can live as long as you want, and you can decide your own death whenever you want. Science was there, but in a totally different dimension. It was not devoted to war and politicians.

Drop guilt — because to be guilty is to live in hell. Not to be guilty, and you will have the freshness of dewdrops in the early morning sun, you will have the freshness of the lotus petals in the lake, you will have the freshness of the stars in the night.

Once guilt disappears you will have a totally different kind of life,

luminous and radiant. You will have a dance to your feet and your heart will be singing a thousand and one songs.

In the West it is the same consciousness -- but the West is very new. Science is only three hundred years old, and the West is so new that when the East was at its peak of culture and richness -- the West was just barbarous. It was simply fighting with nature just to survive. That's how the famous doctrine became so important -- survival of the fittest.

In the East they were thinking of transcending life to attain eternal life; in the West it was a question of survival.

• it has many techniques to transform sex.

to be guilty is to live in hell.

• drgagannagi,

can he understand real love? no.

has he risen beyond the sexual or the lowest form of love? no.

will he understand pure love which i have when living at a distance from him? no.

That is the agony of love: you can miss it. If you don't do something, if you don't become alert, if you don't move towards it consciously, deliberately, you may miss it. There is every possibility that you may not be able to unfold it -- hence the fear, the trembling, the anguish, the anxiety: will I be able to make it? will I be able to move into love? will I be able to flow into love? But side by side with this agony there is an ecstasy -- that you are free.

• can he understand real love? no.

has he risen beyond the sexual or the lowest form of love? no.

will he understand pure love which i have when living at a distance from him? no.

so if he cant understand my love, what will be the equation between me and him?

That is the agony of love: you can miss it. If you don't do something, if you don't become alert, if you don't move towards it consciously, deliberately, you may miss it. There is every possibility that you may not be able to unfold it -

what can i do not to miss this love? how can i move towrds it consciously? how can i become alert? waht does it mean when you say i have to become alert?

• drgagannagi,

so if he cant understand my love, what will be the equation between me and him? You need to explore your sexuality carefully.

what can i do not to miss this love? most importantly, what is your judgement of yourself, your own self-appraisal?

how can i move towrds it consciously? with dreams and the desire to fulfil those dreams in the material world.

how can i become alert? you have to change. You have to understand the mechanism of transformation and it is very simple: in an early morning walk when the birds are joyous and the trees are glowing in the sun and you are feeling a peace, become alert. Whatever is happening should not happen in an unconscious state; just be conscious. That does not mean that you have to be verbally repeating inside yourself, “Look, birds are singing. Look how the trees are happy. Look, what peace prevailing…” Then you have destroyed everything.

And whenever you find the moment which is worth rejoicing, in that moment, be alert. Slowly, slowly your alertness will become part of you. And the work of alertness is to destroy identifications: Within a split second, you get identified, you forget that this too will pass. Just wait a minute…Jose has not invited you? Feel blissful, “What a great opportunity.” That’s what I teach: let the old go because the new is coming. It will take a little time. In that space, it is up to you to be miserable or to be awaiting with alertness.

waht does it mean when you say i have to become alert? In fact, you are already there but simply not aware. If you can become just a little alert, you will be surprised that you were seeking unnecessarily, searching here and there – and the seeker was the search.

• i understand hans, i need to be more alert.

• Good afternoon Hans,

Hope you are keeping well and as you can see you can't get shot of me that easily 😉

My estranged husband who I haven't seen in 6.5 years spoke with me on msn a few nights previously and we cammed for about 6 hours. He mentioned a lot about still loving me - does he love me or is he IN love with me?

Not sure where I want this to go, if at all. Any advice/guidance as to what's going on here.

Thanks Hans

• drgagannagi,

therefore, listening sometimes to the wind passing through the trees, to the birds singing, to the sound of running water is better than listening to the seers and sages. The real Upanishads are flowing there, but you will not understand them. And if you do and you can just listen, your intellect will soon quieten down because it is not needed. And when your intellect quietens, you are transported to the place you are in search of.

• yummybrummy,

😉

does he love me or is he IN love with me? certainly he loves you.

Any advice as to what's going on here: you are the queen so long as you are a solitary woman.

Understand it this way. A person is standing near a bed of roses: if she is thinking, she will first count the thorns; if she is contemplating, she will first count the roseflowers. This makes a fundamental difference -- from where you begin.

• And the work of alertness is to destroy identifications: Within a split second, you get identified, you forget that this too will pass. Just wait a minute…Jose has not invited you? Feel blissful, “What a great opportunity.” That’s what I teach: let the old go because the new is coming. It will take a little time. In that space, it is up to you to be miserable or to be awaiting with alertness.

Just wait a minute…Jose has not invited you? Feel blissful, “What a great opportunity.” That’s what I teach: let the old go because the new is coming. It will take a little time.

will a new oppurtunity come from jose inviting me? or the new oppurtunity will come from someone else?

leeting go of what has happened in the past with jose and me and startting each day fresh with J? or letting go of jose in the hope of starting with someone else?

• drgagannagi,

will a new oppurtunity come from jose inviting me? yes.

or the new oppurtunity will come from someone else? no.

leeting go of what has happened in the past with jose and me and startting each day fresh with J? yes, certainly.

or letting go of jose in the hope of starting with someone else? no.

If you start living with some sort of unhappy relationship and you live in it long enough, you become habituated to it. Then you start clinging to the misery of it. Even if you separate you will again find somebody who will create the same type of misery. Only then will you love that person, otherwise you will not love, because now the person has become less important and the misery of the relationship has become more important.

• i was just wondering......... since we are in two different states im in the far south east and J in the far north east, so i was wondering how this relationship will develop?

• drgagannagi,

how this relationship will develop? castles in the sky are a home for no one, but dreams made real are the fulfilment and expression of your inner creative energy.

By dropping your ego you become divine. It is through surrender that you conquer. That is the religious paradox: conquering through surrendering, gaining ultimate life by dying to the individual ego.

• i meant to ask that given that we live in two different places, how will we interact to come together for a relationship? we have no personal/ human contact in person, so how will the relation go forward? we just communicate-will this lead to out of sight- out of mind for J? or he thinks this is still a relationship? has his moving away affected his thoughts for this relationship? waht are his thoughts for me at the present time?

• drgagannagi,

how will we interact to come together for a relationship? the eternal martyr can be found here.

how will the relation go forward? you begin to reach for the star with the realisation that your true security and strength lies within yourself and your relationship with the God of your own understanding.

will this lead to out of sight- out of mind for J? no.

or he thinks this is still a relationship? no.

has his moving away affected his thoughts for this relationship? no.

waht are his thoughts for me at the present time? an individual with mysterious appearance.

Be concerned with the essentials.

• Be concerned with the essentials. what are the essentials that i should be concerned abt in my life?

why does he think of me as mysterious?

• drgagannagi,

what are the essentials that i should be concerned abt in my life? Be open to change and know that it is ok to build up a ‘portfolio’ of different spiritual beliefs and skills.

why does he think of me as mysterious? because you have learnt the basics of Tarot reading but now you want to become a Tarot expert!

But the whole panorama, all the colors of the rainbow is very rarely realized, because our minds try to dissect things, divide things, arrange things. They are very clever and intelligent in a way, as far as parts are concerned. The moment the whole arises in your view, the mind freaks out. It cannot understand that even in fear, all the rainbows of your being are involved.